Does a fighter that fight unified rules prep him or her for Rizin FF?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Does a fighter that fight unified rules prep him or her for Rizin FF?

Post by nodogoshi on Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:42 pm

I don't want to see One Championship sold off at all personally. I don't think that's going to happen, either. One Championship is running tons of events, and are working on a sustainable model. Their plan has been to go big-time all along.

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:31 pm

^^what do you think about sidyotong when he says ^^one fc has an audience of over a billion people? Would he be telling the truth or over exaggerating?
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi on Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:38 am

westcott123 wrote:^^what do you think about sidyotong when he says ^^one fc has an audience of over a billion people? Would he be telling the truth or over exaggerating?

Did he say that was their real audience or their potential audience?

There is a lot of population in Asia, and they are running shows from Jakarta, to Manila, to Rangoon, to Shanghai, to Beijing, and beyond. I think their audience is certainly substantial. I can't really guess as to the actual numbers.

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:05 pm

nodogoshi wrote:
westcott123 wrote:^^what do you think about sidyotong when he says ^^one fc has an audience of over a billion people? Would he be telling the truth or over exaggerating?

Did he say that was their real audience or their potential audience?

There is a lot of population in Asia, and they are running shows from Jakarta, to Manila, to Rangoon, to Shanghai, to Beijing, and beyond. I think their audience is certainly substantial. I can't really guess as to the actual numbers.

ONE Championship is the largest sports media property in Asian history. Headquartered in Singapore, the world’s most exciting mixed martial arts organization hosts the largest sports entertainment events across Asia featuring the best Asian mixed martial artists and world champions, all signed to exclusive contracts, on the largest media broadcast in Asia. ONE Championship is broadcast to over 1 billion viewers across 118+ countries around the world with some of the largest global broadcasters, including FOX Sports, Setanta, MNC, Astro, Thairath TV, ABS-CBN, TV5, MYTV, HTV, OSN and more.

I was reffering to this now there is 48 countries in Asia 195 world wide and they broadcast to 118+ countries now whether sidyotong said it Im probably wrong but if all this true wow just the amazement of how big it is.. Whether rizin comes top dog or not who knows? Once upon time no one thought pride would collapse to be truthful both have what it takes to be major players on the world scene mma is definitely heading to the direction were it will get too big for there to be one major organization. Even with the ufc mma will out grow it.
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:11 pm

^^I hope that happens it would definitely shut the ufc zombies up when all of a sudden the ufc pound for pound best are not tearing through everyone. ^^

At the very least have a mma rankings system very similar to global mma. If all mma sites use that the rankings would be different and we would not get this, this organization is better then that one mentality.
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum