List of some undefeated fighters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

List of some undefeated fighters

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:15 am

Ivan Shtyrkov (12-0)
Sergey Pavlovich (11-0)
Dmitriy Sosnovskiy (10-0)
Rashid Yusupov (8-0)
Markus Perez (9-0)
Magomed Bibulatov (14-0)
Yaroslav Amosov (19-0)
Jose Torres (5-0)
Andre Harrison (17-0)
Gregor Gillespie (10-0)
Hakeem Dawodu (7-0-1)
Lowen Tynanes (9-0)
Steve Kozola (8-0)
Shane Burgos (10-0)
Alberto Mina (13-0)
Askar Askarov (9-0)
Manny Bermudez (10-0)
Joaquim Silva (10-0)
Benito Lopez (8-0)
Aziz Pahrudinov(16-0-1)
Mateusz Gamrot (13-0)
Alexey Kunchenko (16-0)
avatar
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Moderator

Location : Croatia
Posts : 1177
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: List of some undefeated fighters

Post by CDF47 on Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:21 pm

Nice list

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11891
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: List of some undefeated fighters

Post by Kingfedor on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:21 pm

It would be nice if Rizin add Shtyrkov and Pavlovich to the next year GP

_________________
avatar
Kingfedor
Admin

Location : Quebec
Posts : 3200
Join date : 2012-11-29

Back to top Go down

Re: List of some undefeated fighters

Post by CDF47 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:49 pm

Kingfedor wrote:It would be nice if Rizin add Shtyrkov and Pavlovich to the next year GP  

Those would be some good signings for a GP.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11891
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: List of some undefeated fighters

Post by westcott123 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:42 pm

CDF47 wrote:
Kingfedor wrote:It would be nice if Rizin add Shtyrkov and Pavlovich to the next year GP  

Those would be some good signings for a GP.

It would be great if Rizin bellator ksw or any other organization part of the federation can get them .
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1513
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: List of some undefeated fighters

Post by CDF47 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:17 pm

westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Kingfedor wrote:It would be nice if Rizin add Shtyrkov and Pavlovich to the next year GP  

Those would be some good signings for a GP.

It would be great if Rizin bellator ksw or any other organization part of the federation can get them .

True

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11891
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: List of some undefeated fighters

Post by Hamilcar on Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:28 pm

I feel bad that I know none of these guys.

_________________
avatar
Hamilcar
Moderator

Location : Hangzhou
Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: List of some undefeated fighters

Post by CDF47 on Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:52 pm

I know some but not many. Pavlovich is a top prospect at HW.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11891
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: List of some undefeated fighters

Post by nodogoshi on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:34 am

There was once a thread on a defunct boxing video site, which was themed Undefeated vs Undefeated.

I was thinking that this was a great concept, and it'd be neat to recreate such a thread across combat sports. Only problem is, it's not entirely worth the effort.

_________________
avatar
nodogoshi
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 4593
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: List of some undefeated fighters

Post by CDF47 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:40 pm

nodogoshi wrote:There was once a thread on a defunct boxing video site, which was themed Undefeated vs Undefeated.

I was thinking that this was a great concept, and it'd be neat to recreate such a thread across combat sports. Only problem is, it's not entirely worth the effort.

Sounds good but it would be a lot of work.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11891
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingfedor on Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:53 pm

I made a Top 5 Of Undeafeated Fighters  


Heavyweight
1. Vitaly Minakov (20-0) The Beast will fight Tony Johnson jr. at Fight Nights Global 82
2. Sergey Pavlovich (11-0) Fight Night Global HW Champ Will defend his title against Kiril sidelnikov at Fight Nights Global 79
3. Ivan Shtyrkov (12-0) Good HW Prospect Will fight against Christian M'Pumbu RCC 1
4. Ricardo Prasel (9-0) Aspera Fc Champ
5. Tyrell Fortune (3-0) Bellator Heavyweight Prospect

Light Heavyweight
1. Jordan Young (8-0) Bellator Light Heavyweight Prospect
2. Leo Leite (10-0) Bellator will fight Phil davis at bellator 186
3. Rashid Yusupov Professional Fighters League Fighter, Former M-1 Global Champ
4. Magomed Ankalaev (10-0) World Fighting Championship Akhmat Fighter
5. Dmitry Minakov (3-0) Fight Nights Global  Light Heavyweight Prospect, Brother of Vitaly

Middleweight
1. Artem Frolov (10-0) M-1 Global Middleweight Champ
2. Markus Perez (9-0) Legacy Fighting Alliance Middleweight Champ
3. Israel Adesanya (10-0) AFC Champ and Glory Kickboxing fighter
4. Rafael Lovato Jr. (6-0) Bellator Fighter will fight against Chris Honeycutt at Bellator 189
5. Ed Ruth (3-0) Bellator Middleweight Prospect

Welterweight
1. Alexey Kunchenko (17-0) M-1 Global Welterweight Champ
2. Michael Page (12-0) Bellator Fighter
3. Yaroslav Amosov (19-0) Tech-Krep FC Welterweight Champ
4. Neiman Gracie (7-0) Bellator Fighter
5. James Nakashima (8-0) Legacy Fighting Alliance Welterweight Champ

Lightweight
1. Mateusz Gamrot (14-0) KSW Lightweight Champ
2. Brent Primus (8-0) Bellator Lightweight Champ
2. Movlid Khaibulaev (13-0) Fight Nights Global LHW Prospect
3. Magomedsaygid Alibekov (9-0) Fight Nights Global Lightweight Champ
5. Carrington Banks (7-0) Bellator Fighter

Featherweight
1. AJ McKee Jr. (9-0) Bellator Fighter Will fight Brian Moore  at bellator 187
2. Marat Balaev (8-0) ACB Featherweight Champ, Will defend his title Yusup Raisov against at ACB 77
3. Andre Harrison (17-0) Professional Fighters League Fighter
4 . Kron Gracie (4-0) Rizin Fighter
5. James Gallagher (7-0) Bellator Fighter  

Bantamweight
1. Khalid Taha (11-0) Rizin fighter, Will fight against Takafumi Otsuka in the 2nd Round of the RIZIN Bantamweight WGP
2. Gabriel Oliveira (10-0) Rizin Fighter
3. Movsar Evloev (8-0) M-1 Global Champ
4. Rustam Kerimov (10-0) ACB Fighter
5. Jose Torres (5-0) Titan Fc Bantamweight Champ, Will defend his title against Gleidson DeJesus at Titan Fc 46

Flyweight
1. Askar Askarov (9-0) ACB Flyweight Champ
2. Yoni Sherbatov (7-0) ACB Fighter
3. Tenshin Nasukawa (4-0) Rizin Fighter
4. Gustavo Balart (4-0) Titan Fc Fighter
5. Hayato Suzuki (17-0) One Championchip fighter

_________________
avatar
Kingfedor
Admin

Location : Quebec
Posts : 3200
Join date : 2012-11-29

Back to top Go down

Re: List of some undefeated fighters

Post by Hamilcar on Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:32 am

Kingfedor wrote:I made a Top 5 Of Undeafeated Fighters  


Heavyweight
1. Vitaly Minakov (20-0) The Beast will fight Tony Johnson jr. at Fight Nights Global 82
2. Sergey Pavlovich (11-0) Fight Night Global HW Champ Will defend his title against Kiril sidelnikov at Fight Nights Global 79
3. Ivan Shtyrkov (12-0) Good HW Prospect Will fight against Christian M'Pumbu RCC 1
4. Ricardo Prasel (9-0) Aspera Fc Champ
5. Tyrell Fortune (3-0) Bellator Heavyweight Prospect

Light Heavyweight
1. Jordan Young (8-0) Bellator Light Heavyweight Prospect
2. Leo Leite (10-0) Bellator will fight Phil davis at bellator 186
3. Rashid Yusupov Professional Fighters League Fighter, Former M-1 Global Champ
4. Magomed Ankalaev (10-0) World Fighting Championship Akhmat Fighter
5. Dmitry Minakov (3-0) Fight Nights Global  Light Heavyweight Prospect, Brother of Vitaly

Middleweight
1. Artem Frolov (10-0) M-1 Global Middleweight Champ
2. Markus Perez (9-0) Legacy Fighting Alliance Middleweight Champ
3. Israel Adesanya (10-0) AFC Champ and Glory Kickboxing fighter
4. Rafael Lovato Jr. (6-0) Bellator Fighter will fight against Chris Honeycutt at Bellator 189
5. Ed Ruth (3-0) Bellator Middleweight Prospect

Welterweight
1. Alexey Kunchenko (17-0) M-1 Global Welterweight Champ
2. Michael Page (12-0) Bellator Fighter
3. Yaroslav Amosov (19-0) Tech-Krep FC Welterweight Champ
4. Neiman Gracie (7-0) Bellator Fighter
5. James Nakashima (8-0) Legacy Fighting Alliance Welterweight Champ

Lightweight
1. Mateusz Gamrot (14-0) KSW Lightweight Champ
2. Brent Primus (8-0) Bellator Lightweight Champ
2. Movlid Khaibulaev (13-0) Fight Nights Global LHW Prospect
3. Magomedsaygid Alibekov (9-0) Fight Nights Global Lightweight Champ
5. Carrington Banks (7-0) Bellator Fighter

Featherweight
1. AJ McKee Jr. (9-0) Bellator Fighter Will fight Brian Moore  at bellator 187
2. Marat Balaev (8-0) ACB Featherweight Champ, Will defend his title Yusup Raisov against at ACB 77
3. Andre Harrison (17-0) Professional Fighters League Fighter
4 . Kron Gracie (4-0) Rizin Fighter
5. James Gallagher (7-0) Bellator Fighter  

Bantamweight
1. Khalid Taha (11-0) Rizin fighter, Will fight against Takafumi Otsuka in the 2nd Round of the RIZIN Bantamweight WGP
2. Gabriel Oliveira (10-0) Rizin Fighter
3. Movsar Evloev (8-0) M-1 Global Champ
4. Rustam Kerimov (10-0) ACB Fighter
5. Jose Torres (5-0) Titan Fc Bantamweight Champ, Will defend his title against Gleidson DeJesus at Titan Fc 46

Flyweight
1. Askar Askarov (9-0) ACB Flyweight Champ
2. Yoni Sherbatov (7-0) ACB Fighter
3. Tenshin Nasukawa (4-0) Rizin Fighter
4. Gustavo Balart (4-0) Titan Fc Fighter
5. Hayato Suzuki (17-0) One Championchip fighter

Wow. SOme of these guys are undefeated after 17 fights. I don't care who you are fighting, in MMA that is very impressive. I would say more impressive than in any other combat sport.

_________________
avatar
Hamilcar
Moderator

Location : Hangzhou
Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: List of some undefeated fighters

Post by nodogoshi on Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:54 pm

Tenshin Nasukawa is 4-0 in MMA (Flyweight), and also 19-0 with 15kos in kickboxingand a reigning world champion.


Last edited by nodogoshi on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:01 am; edited 2 times in total

_________________
avatar
nodogoshi
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 4593
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: List of some undefeated fighters

Post by CDF47 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:34 pm

Kingfedor wrote:I made a Top 5 Of Undeafeated Fighters  


Heavyweight
1. Vitaly Minakov (20-0) The Beast will fight Tony Johnson jr. at Fight Nights Global 82
2. Sergey Pavlovich (11-0) Fight Night Global HW Champ Will defend his title against Kiril sidelnikov at Fight Nights Global 79
3. Ivan Shtyrkov (12-0) Good HW Prospect Will fight against Christian M'Pumbu RCC 1
4. Ricardo Prasel (9-0) Aspera Fc Champ
5. Tyrell Fortune (3-0) Bellator Heavyweight Prospect

Light Heavyweight
1. Jordan Young (8-0) Bellator Light Heavyweight Prospect
2. Leo Leite (10-0) Bellator will fight Phil davis at bellator 186
3. Rashid Yusupov Professional Fighters League Fighter, Former M-1 Global Champ
4. Magomed Ankalaev (10-0) World Fighting Championship Akhmat Fighter
5. Dmitry Minakov (3-0) Fight Nights Global  Light Heavyweight Prospect, Brother of Vitaly

Middleweight
1. Artem Frolov (10-0) M-1 Global Middleweight Champ
2. Markus Perez (9-0) Legacy Fighting Alliance Middleweight Champ
3. Israel Adesanya (10-0) AFC Champ and Glory Kickboxing fighter
4. Rafael Lovato Jr. (6-0) Bellator Fighter will fight against Chris Honeycutt at Bellator 189
5. Ed Ruth (3-0) Bellator Middleweight Prospect

Welterweight
1. Alexey Kunchenko (17-0) M-1 Global Welterweight Champ
2. Michael Page (12-0) Bellator Fighter
3. Yaroslav Amosov (19-0) Tech-Krep FC Welterweight Champ
4. Neiman Gracie (7-0) Bellator Fighter
5. James Nakashima (8-0) Legacy Fighting Alliance Welterweight Champ

Lightweight
1. Mateusz Gamrot (14-0) KSW Lightweight Champ
2. Brent Primus (8-0) Bellator Lightweight Champ
2. Movlid Khaibulaev (13-0) Fight Nights Global LHW Prospect
3. Magomedsaygid Alibekov (9-0) Fight Nights Global Lightweight Champ
5. Carrington Banks (7-0) Bellator Fighter

Featherweight
1. AJ McKee Jr. (9-0) Bellator Fighter Will fight Brian Moore  at bellator 187
2. Marat Balaev (8-0) ACB Featherweight Champ, Will defend his title Yusup Raisov against at ACB 77
3. Andre Harrison (17-0) Professional Fighters League Fighter
4 . Kron Gracie (4-0) Rizin Fighter
5. James Gallagher (7-0) Bellator Fighter  

Bantamweight
1. Khalid Taha (11-0) Rizin fighter, Will fight against Takafumi Otsuka in the 2nd Round of the RIZIN Bantamweight WGP
2. Gabriel Oliveira (10-0) Rizin Fighter
3. Movsar Evloev (8-0) M-1 Global Champ
4. Rustam Kerimov (10-0) ACB Fighter
5. Jose Torres (5-0) Titan Fc Bantamweight Champ, Will defend his title against Gleidson DeJesus at Titan Fc 46

Flyweight
1. Askar Askarov (9-0) ACB Flyweight Champ
2. Yoni Sherbatov (7-0) ACB Fighter
3. Tenshin Nasukawa (4-0) Rizin Fighter
4. Gustavo Balart (4-0) Titan Fc Fighter
5. Hayato Suzuki (17-0) One Championchip fighter

Nice list

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11891
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: List of some undefeated fighters

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:56 pm

Logan Storley (6-0)
McKenzie Dern (4-0)
Viviane Pereira (13-0)
Brett Johns (14-0)
Jeremy Kennedy (11-0)
Justin Ledet (9-0-1)
Paulo Borrachinha (10-0)
Khusein Askhabov (14-0)
Allan Zuñiga (13-0)
Dmitriy Parubchenko (13-0)
Kharun Atlangeriev (10-0)
Yoshitaka Naito (12-0)
avatar
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Moderator

Location : Croatia
Posts : 1177
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: List of some undefeated fighters

Post by nodogoshi on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:07 am

Sergey Klyuev 5-0 Bantamweight fighter. 18 years old, from Russia, all 5 wins in the first round.







_________________
avatar
nodogoshi
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 4593
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: List of some undefeated fighters

Post by nodogoshi on Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:51 am

Gadzhi Omargadzhiev (6-0)
Alibek Rasulov (5-0)

_________________
avatar
nodogoshi
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 4593
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: List of some undefeated fighters

Post by Hamilcar on Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:12 am

Ben Askren 18-0

_________________
avatar
Hamilcar
Moderator

Location : Hangzhou
Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: List of some undefeated fighters

Post by CDF47 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:31 pm

Hamilcar wrote:Ben Askren 18-0

That's an all time great one.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11891
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: List of some undefeated fighters

Post by Hamilcar on Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:54 pm

CDF47 wrote:
Hamilcar wrote:Ben Askren 18-0

That's an all time great one.

What's really amazing too, is the way he did it. Most of those wins were in Bjorn era Bellator. So, his opponents were all people legitimately comeing up through the ranks rather than a popularity contest. And even his last win was against one of the greatest fighters there is. All of his opponents were legitimate threats.

_________________
avatar
Hamilcar
Moderator

Location : Hangzhou
Posts : 1174
Join date : 2013-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: List of some undefeated fighters

Post by CDF47 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:32 pm

Hamilcar wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Hamilcar wrote:Ben Askren 18-0

That's an all time great one.

What's really amazing too, is the way he did it.  Most of those wins were in Bjorn era Bellator.  So, his opponents were all people legitimately comeing up through the ranks rather than a popularity contest.  And even his last win was against one of the greatest fighters there is.  All of his opponents were legitimate threats.

Yeah, they were. I'd like to see him fight GSP for WW GOAT status.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11891
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: List of some undefeated fighters

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:29 am

Batraz Agnaev (4-0) ACB champion last win vs Thiago Silva

avatar
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Moderator

Location : Croatia
Posts : 1177
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: List of some undefeated fighters

Post by CDF47 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:33 pm

Rizin=PRIDEFC wrote:Batraz Agnaev (4-0) ACB champion last win vs Thiago Silva


Good prospect.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11891
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: List of some undefeated fighters

Post by nodogoshi on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:53 pm

Justin Gaethje 18-0.


_________________
avatar
nodogoshi
Moderator

Location : USA
Posts : 4593
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: List of some undefeated fighters

Post by CDF47 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:54 pm

nodogoshi wrote:Justin Gaethje 18-0.


Yeah, Eddie was great in that fight.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 11891
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: List of some undefeated fighters

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum