GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Cro Cop is back to the RIZIN ring For NYE Show Empty Cro Cop is back to the RIZIN ring For NYE Show

Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:53 am
Cro Cop is back to the RIZIN ring For NYE Show Mirko
The RIZIN GP 2016 winner Mirko Crocop will be returning to the RIZIN ring after a year.
He has decided to fight in front of his beloved Japanese fans a few more times before he retires.
He would like to continue to face meaningful opponents until he hangs his gloves. Keep an eye out for Mirko's final chapter.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Cro Cop is back to the RIZIN ring For NYE Show Empty Re: Cro Cop is back to the RIZIN ring For NYE Show

Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:30 pm
Nice. I wonder who his opponent will be.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Cro Cop is back to the RIZIN ring For NYE Show Empty Re: Cro Cop is back to the RIZIN ring For NYE Show

Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:59 pm
Mixed on this as I love Cro Cop but he had the perfect send off last year. Couldn't have wrote a better ending.
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:20 pm
CDF47 wrote:Nice.  I wonder who his opponent will be.
maybe Cro Cop vs. Amir 2 For the HW Belt
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:18 pm
Kingfedor wrote:
maybe  Cro Cop vs. Amir 2 For the HW Belt

That would be a good option.
westcott123
westcott123

Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:14 am
CDF47 wrote:
Kingfedor wrote:

It would be great to see and I would certainly jump for joy if mirko won at the same time though it would be great to see amir win a fresh young heavyweight champion. In my honest opinion mirko fought amir at the right time amir is getting more experience and adding more wrinkles to his game not saying cro cop won't win it would be a harder rematch.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:20 am
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Kingfedor wrote:

It would be great to see and I would certainly jump for joy if mirko won at the same time though it would be great to see amir win a fresh young heavyweight champion. In my honest opinion mirko fought amir at the right time amir is getting more experience and adding more wrinkles to his game not saying cro cop won't win it would be a harder rematch.

I think it would be a tougher fight as well for Cro Cop.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:30 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:Mixed on this as I love Cro Cop but he had the perfect send off last year. Couldn't have wrote a better ending.

My feeling on it is, a fighter fights to make money, and Mirko has a chance to make some more coin.

The fact that he won the openweight grand prix (in impressive fashion), and that they coaxed him out, means there's a good chance they're making it worth his while.

I see it as capitalizing on an opportunity.

I know fighting is risky, and fighters hang on too long and all of that, but he hasn't been getting knocked out, he's been winning. So it isn't like a Sakuraba situation, or anything like that.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:14 pm
They chose TK for the fight.
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:46 am
Marcin Rozalski's manager and KSW are bidding for Rozalski to be CroCop's opponent.
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:16 am
CroCop on facebook
google translate:
Dear friends and everyone who follows my career, you certainly know I'm back for Japan again for the new year as a result of the deal with RIZIN. I have just won the Rizin tournament after winning the tournament for me to make a forgiving mec if I fix the injuries that mucile me.plan it was a match with Fedor but two things had to cover, to patch the cartilage on the knee and Fedor to win Mitrione. My agent was on this match as a guest and waited for the form to be formalized and retarded. I kneecapped but Fedor he lost his mind and he missed it as an option. I spent the whole summer talking about how, when and with whom to do their worries. Finally, it came to an agreement with Rizina that it was going to be the next year with the winner of Rizin's heavyweight tournament is held every other year, the same one I won for the new year and the final will be in September of the year so that the winner could fight with me on 31.12.2018. Of course I could traz and some of the young lions who will win the heavy tournament will be risky and difficult but when my beloved Japanans are making a prospect, let them be in style. I think it is better honorable to lose the top opponent but to beat the innocent opponent. although I'll be in 45 now and even though it's time to prove to anyone behind me, I think that since I got back from Fedor, there was nothing I wanted to do, that it is the best solution. To keep up the form I simply have to do the fight on 31.12 this year and one in April or July.On the agreement. to make a break of 2 years and enter the ring with one of the beasts who will win the tournament is unavoidable and the 2 years old break in my age is simply unacceptable. I have to go through at least two weeks of preparation for keeping the high martial art. It does not go without interval training, spurious sparring, sp and all that is necessary to stay in a superior martial form.I can not do that by doing the same if I do not have a fight in front of me and the motive for victory. Theoretically such preparations can also work from 'pure peace' but how to make myself I go through it just for the sake of maintaining my years with so many struggles behind me, and I have already said, after a new year, that going as a winner has no price and really is not, so I will save for that fight like never . As for the adversary for this new year, I still do not know anything. Now I know that two of them, both younger than 15 years ago, have refused to fight me. They probably are sorry to beat a gentleman for 43 years. Thank you for that. who is it it is not mine to speak. soon Rizin finds a little less emotional to accept the fight. And to be honest, mma is without debate the most cruel sport of today, but believe I would love to fight for another 20 years. I like this sport and that adrenaline so much. and those bloody preparations and those traveling with her but I know that I've broken my career through all the usual limits. no matter how much I like this I know everything and our human passages and I am aware that I have come to the last but the last phase of my career. because nature and its laws have never been deceived, so I will not mind
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum