Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by westcott123 on Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:08 am

All up 38 not including any title defences and not to mention any other martial arts competitions these men won that's why he is the goat.
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2164
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:58 pm

Very interesting to me is that when Fedor took Mir down, Mir jumped so fast to stand up. Mir did not want to go to half guard and try to play on his bjj bottom game.
avatar
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Moderator

Location : Croatia
Posts : 1222
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by westcott123 on Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:22 pm

Probably thought that since he was training at mayweather gym and that fedor was ko by mitrione probably thought I could do the same. People say fedor has a glass chin really? He has only 2 losses due to strikes and both Henderson and mitrione have knock out power.
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2164
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by westcott123 on Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:03 pm

Fedor emelianenko is the greatest in my opinion going 31-1-0-1nc in his 10 years of dominance being a 10x world champion which is most in heavyweight history not to mention the numerous world champions whether mma or otherwise he has beaten. I always will I don't care how 'evolved" it gets.

George Saint pieire is my number 2 for the greatest of all time.
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2164
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by CDF47 on Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:50 pm

westcott123 wrote:He was and that chael trash talking promo and fedor having that "I don't know what the hell you're even saying" look of course chael has to sell I don't see him beating fedor, fedor has more power and his submission game is light years ahead of chaels

LOL...I'd like to see Fedor finish Chael within a minute as well.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACB
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 12863
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by CDF47 on Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:53 pm

westcott123 wrote:Just the irony of it well it confirms what I always knew they hate the guy and all because he wouldn't brown nose the ufc. I hope fedor wins the grand prix and retires. I would love that 11x world champion.

That would be a great way to end his career.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACB
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 12863
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by CDF47 on Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:54 pm

westcott123 wrote:I'm updating my top fighters fedor beat list this time with exception of mark hunt  write what mma title they won

. Ricardo Arona (rings middle weight champion 2001 rings middle weight tournament championship
. Tk kohsaka (1995 Lumax Japan tournament championship Pancrase super heavyweight championship)
. Renato sobral (strikeforce light heavyweight championship ifc tournament championship)
. Semmy Schilt ( pancrase open weight championship)
. Heath herring (wvtc tournament championship bas rutten invitational tournament championship)
. Antonio noguiera (ufc pride rings wef championship) 2x
. Kazuyuki Fujita (extreme shoot out 2000 tournament championship)
. Gary Goodridge (ivc tournament championship)
. Mark Coleman 2x ( ufc 10-11 tournament championship ufc pride gp)
. Kevin Randleman) (ufc uvtf)
. Mirko filpovic (Igf pride Rizin)
. Matt lindland (ifc tournament championship)
. Tim Sylvia (2x ufc champion pwp hw championship)
. Andrei arlovski (2x ufc heavyweight championship)
. Brett Roger's (sfe championship)
. Jeff Monson (iska, snh cw, xf,)
. Satoshi ishii (Igf championship).
. Fabio Maldonado (fng).
. Frank Mir (2x ufc)

Great list.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACB
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 12863
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by CDF47 on Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:55 pm

Rizin=PRIDEFC wrote:Very interesting to me is that when Fedor took Mir down, Mir jumped so fast to stand up. Mir did not want to go to half guard and try to play on his bjj bottom game.

Very true. He wanted the fight on its feet which didn't work out well either.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACB
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 12863
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by CDF47 on Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:56 pm

westcott123 wrote:Fedor emelianenko is the greatest in my opinion going 31-1-0-1nc in his 10 years of dominance being a 10x world champion which is most in heavyweight history not to mention the numerous world champions whether mma or otherwise he has beaten. I always will I don't care how 'evolved" it gets.

George Saint pieire is my number 2 for the greatest of all time.  

I agree. Fedor number 1, GSP number 2 MMA GOATs.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACB
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 12863
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by westcott123 on Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:09 pm

CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:I'm updating my top fighters fedor beat list this time with exception of mark hunt  write what mma title they won

. Ricardo Arona (rings middle weight champion 2001 rings middle weight tournament championship
. Tk kohsaka (1995 Lumax Japan tournament championship Pancrase super heavyweight championship)
. Renato sobral (strikeforce light heavyweight championship ifc tournament championship)
. Semmy Schilt ( pancrase open weight championship)
. Heath herring (wvtc tournament championship bas rutten invitational tournament championship)
. Antonio noguiera (ufc pride rings wef championship) 2x
. Kazuyuki Fujita (extreme shoot out 2000 tournament championship)
. Gary Goodridge (ivc tournament championship)
. Mark Coleman 2x ( ufc 10-11 tournament championship ufc pride gp)
. Kevin Randleman) (ufc uvtf)
. Mirko filpovic (Igf pride Rizin)
. Matt lindland (ifc tournament championship)
. Tim Sylvia (2x ufc champion pwp hw championship)
. Andrei arlovski (2x ufc heavyweight championship)
. Brett Roger's (sfe championship)
. Jeff Monson (iska, snh cw, xf,)
. Satoshi ishii (Igf championship).
. Fabio Maldonado (fng).
. Frank Mir (2x ufc)

Great list.

Thank you fedor has probably beaten more mma champions then any other goat.
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2164
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by westcott123 on Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:27 pm

People say stipe is the goat because he fights more "advanced" heavyweights let's break it down
1 mark hunt began mma in 2001 2002 has always been a hot and cold fighter.
2 Andrei arlovski has always had a suspect chin and why should stipe get credit for beating an older Andrei but when fedor knocked out a younger arlovski it was this and that?
3 fabricio werdum I will give stipe that he knock out werdum who defeated fedor but werdum was also a heavyweight from fedor era
4 Alistair overeem has always had a suspect chin and was also a fighter from the same era a fedor, or pride fedor smashes pride overeem.
5 junior dos santos the man is a shell of his former self by the time the rematch happened
6 francis Nganou who is of the new breed yet the most one dimensional fighter on this list mark hunt is more well rounded then him if that is the catalyst of the new breed then sorry heavyweight has devolved rather than evolved.
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2164
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by CDF47 on Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:34 pm

westcott123 wrote:People say stipe is the goat because he fights more "advanced" heavyweights let's break it down
1 mark hunt began mma in 2001 2002 has always been a hot and cold fighter.
2 Andrei arlovski has always had a suspect chin and why should stipe get credit for beating an older Andrei but when fedor knocked out a younger arlovski it was this and that?
3 fabricio werdum I will give stipe that he knock out werdum who defeated fedor but werdum was also a heavyweight from fedor era
4 Alistair overeem has always had a suspect chin and was also a fighter from the same era a fedor, or pride fedor smashes pride overeem.
5 junior dos santos the man is a shell of his former self by the time the rematch happened
6 francis Nganou who is of the new breed yet the most one dimensional fighter on this list mark hunt is more well rounded then him if that is the catalyst of the new breed then sorry heavyweight has devolved rather than evolved.

Great points. Fedor's resume is much better.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACB
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 12863
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:02 pm

westcott123 wrote:Neither are in shape but during in there prime, Frank was the best especially in a real company where that Yakuzas wernt involved n roids n illegal supplements wer needed for most fighters.

From Facebook what  a joke this guy is I bet he will come up with some sort excuse if fedor wins while parroting his pride fights were not "real" mantra.

Fedor in 2004 would beat heavyweight in mma bell 2004 fedor could beat any heavyweight today.

Why do zombies bring up the steroid stuff when UFC has had multiple top fighters flunk tests and before USADA, fighters were able to use HGH since that wasn't tested, and other flat out admitted to using TRT? Mir is also not squeaky clean. Not to mention that UFC was able to allow fighters to compete after they knew something was up be it Belfort before his fight with Jones, Jones before the first Cormier fight (although it was cocaine), and Silva before his fight with Diaz.
avatar
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1612
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by westcott123 on Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:00 am

Yeah it's like they have this they did it too attitude the double standard of it when a pride guy gets busted they act like he is the worst person ever when the ufc guy get busted they give that fighter flak not as much as the pride guys. Yeah see "roids" entertainment and not the real fights" "fake". They were so confident they frank Mir was going to win then again they have been like that since hell the pride days they were certain Sylvia and arlovski would beat him they have been like that since tuf.
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2164
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by westcott123 on Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:28 am

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8bt1k

Fedor VS semmy part 1 I'm posting it for old times that guy waving the Russian man fuck that is a huge tank of a man

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8buhx
Part 2
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2164
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by westcott123 on Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:34 am

CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:People say stipe is the goat because he fights more "advanced" heavyweights let's break it down
1 mark hunt began mma in 2001 2002 has always been a hot and cold fighter.
2 Andrei arlovski has always had a suspect chin and why should stipe get credit for beating an older Andrei but when fedor knocked out a younger arlovski it was this and that?
3 fabricio werdum I will give stipe that he knock out werdum who defeated fedor but werdum was also a heavyweight from fedor era
4 Alistair overeem has always had a suspect chin and was also a fighter from the same era a fedor, or pride fedor smashes pride overeem.
5 junior dos santos the man is a shell of his former self by the time the rematch happened
6 francis Nganou who is of the new breed yet the most one dimensional fighter on this list mark hunt is more well rounded then him if that is the catalyst of the new breed then sorry heavyweight has devolved rather than evolved.

Great points.  Fedor's resume is much better.  

It is granted fedor did fights cans and freak shows I admit Singh fight was a joke reality they were few and far between. I have been a fan since 2002 it gets bothersome when new fans come along and don't know the history then parrot what other have been saying before that
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2164
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by CDF47 on Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:35 pm

westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:People say stipe is the goat because he fights more "advanced" heavyweights let's break it down
1 mark hunt began mma in 2001 2002 has always been a hot and cold fighter.
2 Andrei arlovski has always had a suspect chin and why should stipe get credit for beating an older Andrei but when fedor knocked out a younger arlovski it was this and that?
3 fabricio werdum I will give stipe that he knock out werdum who defeated fedor but werdum was also a heavyweight from fedor era
4 Alistair overeem has always had a suspect chin and was also a fighter from the same era a fedor, or pride fedor smashes pride overeem.
5 junior dos santos the man is a shell of his former self by the time the rematch happened
6 francis Nganou who is of the new breed yet the most one dimensional fighter on this list mark hunt is more well rounded then him if that is the catalyst of the new breed then sorry heavyweight has devolved rather than evolved.

Great points.  Fedor's resume is much better.  

It is granted fedor did fights cans and freak shows I admit Singh fight was a joke reality they were few and far between. I have been  a fan since 2002 it gets bothersome when new fans come along and don't know the history then parrot what other have been saying before that  

Crazy they haven't missed a beat even up to today.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACB
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 12863
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by westcott123 on Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:34 pm

^^ I think it all started with tuff^^ personally it really kicked into high gear when ufc bought out pride and the pride guys with the expecetion of Anderson Silva and Quinton Jackson didn't do so well until later and they bragged of how they always had the best fighters even though ufc stars chuck liddell lost in the pride gp and Belfort not really being the phenom. The other problem was that there was no other big mma organization when pride shut down the ufc was the only one left it would of been interesting if there was 3 big organizations back then. Last and not least the ufc propaganda machine you can tell by reading some articles they write example that mmajunkie.com link I pasted on here.
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2164
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by westcott123 on Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:46 pm

avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2164
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by CDF47 on Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:07 pm

westcott123 wrote:^^ I think it all started with tuff^^ personally it really kicked into high gear when ufc bought out pride and the pride guys with the expecetion  of Anderson Silva and Quinton Jackson didn't do so well until later and they bragged of how they always had the best fighters even though ufc stars chuck liddell lost in the pride gp and Belfort not really being the phenom. The other problem was that there was no other big mma organization when pride shut down the ufc was the only one left it would of been interesting if there was 3 big organizations back then. Last and not least the ufc propaganda machine you can tell by reading some articles they write example that mmajunkie.com link I pasted on here.

Yeah, around the TUF era is when it got bad. It was there before TUF but definitely got worse then and with the purchase of Pride.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACB
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 12863
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by CDF47 on Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:07 pm


I think Bader wins this one by UD.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACB
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 12863
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Tue May 01, 2018 4:19 am

westcott123 wrote:People say stipe is the goat because he fights more "advanced" heavyweights let's break it down
1 mark hunt began mma in 2001 2002 has always been a hot and cold fighter.
2 Andrei arlovski has always had a suspect chin and why should stipe get credit for beating an older Andrei but when fedor knocked out a younger arlovski it was this and that?
3 fabricio werdum I will give stipe that he knock out werdum who defeated fedor but werdum was also a heavyweight from fedor era
4 Alistair overeem has always had a suspect chin and was also a fighter from the same era a fedor, or pride fedor smashes pride overeem.
5 junior dos santos the man is a shell of his former self by the time the rematch happened
6 francis Nganou who is of the new breed yet the most one dimensional fighter on this list mark hunt is more well rounded then him if that is the catalyst of the new breed then sorry heavyweight has devolved rather than evolved.

Miocic is a very talented fighter but is so far been in a "right place, right time" period. Other than Miocic himself, we haven't seen many other "new blood" or next generation heavyweights take that next step other than Ngannou who is very limited. Other than that, it's mostly aging fighters who's best days are behind them. Hunt, Arlovski, Werdum, and Overeem are great wins but all those guys were in their late 30s/early 40s when Miocic fought them and had a lot of mileage on their bodies by that time. Arlovski and Overeem both had over 35 fights by that time and so had Hunt if you count his kickboxing. JDS was washed up after the third Velasquez fight and Velasquez is one of the most injury prone fighter in history. Could Miocic have beaten them if they were in their prime? It's possible and I'm not saying no as he could probably beat some. We'll never know.

Again, Miocic seems like another attempt by the UFC and their fans to bestow one of their own as the Heavyweight GOAT. They tried with Velasquez years ago but it fell apart.
avatar
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1612
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by westcott123 on Tue May 01, 2018 5:35 am

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/dont-believe-hype-fedor-emelianenko-not-back-184647765.html

His name is Kevin lole I think I bet if frank Mir beat fedor it would be a different story.
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2164
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by westcott123 on Tue May 01, 2018 5:45 am

That is true Rocksoldier84 it is fedor beat a lot of these guys when they were in their younger years until a heavyweight goes 10 years undefeated and becomes an 11 or 12x champion I would put them as the goat in that division. Fedor is a 10x champion
He has as much as
Stipe 4x 3 defences
Cain 4x 2x 2 defences
Fabricio interim and full
These 3 combined.
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2164
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by westcott123 on Tue May 01, 2018 5:53 am

If fedor defended his pride belt barring the tournament and the no contest 1st 2 bouts he would have 8 defences of that belt.
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2164
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Bellator 198: Fedor vs. Mir - April 28 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum