GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
westcott123
westcott123

Rizin 10 - Fukuoka - May 6 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Rizin 10 - Fukuoka - May 6 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Tue May 08, 2018 4:10 pm
^^ who knows? The most logical answer they're ufc nut licking zombies who hate on everything non ufc

People might say I'm a hypocrite the difference is I don't hate on the ufc itself it is the fans they have the bullshit of these shill journalists not to mention that ego maniac they have as a president.

If the ufc didn't have these kinds of people I would enjoy it a lot more. In reality though it is the fan Boys im not a fan of the most were do they come from? I mean seriously they're even worse then the tuf noobs not only do they talk shit about fighters outside the ufc they talk shit about fighters inside the ufc .
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Rizin 10 - Fukuoka - May 6 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Rizin 10 - Fukuoka - May 6 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Tue May 08, 2018 5:03 pm
westcott123 wrote:^^ who knows? The most logical answer they're ufc nut licking zombies who hate on everything non ufc

People might say I'm  a hypocrite the difference is I don't hate on the ufc  itself it is the fans they have the bullshit of these shill journalists not to mention that ego maniac they have as a president.

If the ufc  didn't have these kinds of people I would enjoy it  a lot more. In reality though it is the fan Boys im not a fan of the most were do they come from? I mean seriously they're even worse then the tuf noobs not only do they talk shit about fighters outside the ufc they talk shit about fighters inside the ufc .

Brainwashed zombies. Not sure where they all come from. There are the shills but that is different than those brainwashed zombies.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Tue May 08, 2018 6:55 pm
westcott123 wrote:https://youtu.be/0CwqH5F6HmE

Ian Mcall kyoji horiguchi fight ha ha read some of the comments they think the fight was stopped to early I guess the referee should of let kyoji beat on Ian hey? Oh and then Rizin would be accused of brutality.

One person on these said along the lines "this is the reason why Japanese fighters don't do well in the ufc they don't get real fights" yeah they must be it moron.  

Is that why Horiguchi went 7-1 in the UFC and left on his own terms while that loss was to Demetrious Johnson?
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue May 08, 2018 8:45 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

Ian Mcall kyoji horiguchi fight ha ha read some of the comments they think the fight was stopped to early I guess the referee should of let kyoji beat on Ian hey? Oh and then Rizin would be accused of brutality.

One person on these said along the lines "this is the reason why Japanese fighters don't do well in the ufc they don't get real fights" yeah they must be it moron.  

Is that why Horiguchi went 7-1 in the UFC and left on his own terms while that loss was to Demetrious Johnson?

That's right. He left to help out Rizin and to be back home.
westcott123
westcott123

Tue May 08, 2018 11:27 pm
^^ it would be nice to see a kyoji dj rematch ^^ unfortunately I think kyoji is in rizin and I don't think mighty mouse will leave the ufc anytime soon though I suspect that time Rizin builds a solid fly weight Division mighty mouse could possibly go to Rizin ff after all the guy is a huge pride fc fan and even said if pride was around he would more likely be fighting in that organization.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed May 09, 2018 3:35 pm
westcott123 wrote:^^ it would be nice to see a kyoji dj rematch ^^ unfortunately I think kyoji is in rizin and I don't think mighty mouse will leave the ufc  anytime soon though I suspect that time Rizin builds a solid fly weight Division mighty mouse could possibly go to Rizin ff after all the guy is a huge pride fc fan and even said if pride was around he would more likely be fighting in that organization.

I'd like to see Kyoji vs. Bibi, Caldwell, or Dodson next. Would be cool if Rizin could work this out.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu May 10, 2018 10:58 am
Hope we get some Rizin.11 news soon for their event in July.
westcott123
westcott123

Thu May 10, 2018 5:22 pm
^^ same here though most likely near time of the event we will find out something ^^

Now with horiguchi do you think he will stay with Rizin or go back to the ufc? Kinda ironic isn't it "we want kyoji back" "mighty mouse is a can crusher"
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu May 10, 2018 6:25 pm
westcott123 wrote:^^ same here though most likely near time of the event we will find out something ^^

Now with horiguchi do you think he will stay with Rizin or go back to the ufc? Kinda ironic isn't it "we want kyoji back" "mighty mouse is a can crusher"  

I think and hope Kyoji sticks with Rizin. He has quickly become a star over there. He said he wants into the kickboxing GP tournament so we will see.
westcott123
westcott123

Fri May 11, 2018 6:29 am
CDF47 wrote:

Yeah right.  That was a legit 9 second TKO and real fight.  Where do they get this stuff from?

Who knows I'm right the referee kept it going their tune would be they should have stopped it earlier blood sport that Japan for you that's funny I thought all fights in Japan were are all "fixed"
westcott123
westcott123

Fri May 11, 2018 6:31 am
^^ excuse me fake I mean I don't know what they would of been worried about? If it happened in that way with the Ian and kyoji fight ^^
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri May 11, 2018 7:46 am
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

Yeah right.  That was a legit 9 second TKO and real fight.  Where do they get this stuff from?

Who knows I'm right the referee kept it going their tune would be they should have stopped it earlier blood sport that Japan for you that's funny I thought all fights in Japan were are all "fixed"

I thought it was a fair stoppage. It was a bit early maybe but Kyoji was about to pounce on him and Ian wasn't ready for that.
westcott123
westcott123

Fri May 11, 2018 4:11 pm
http://www.latimes.com/sports/boxing/la-sp-yair-rodriguez-cut-ufc-20180510-story.html

Found this were do people think he will end up? So Connor can sit out for over 2 years and he doesn't get cut? Or nate Diaz can refuse fights and he doesn't get cut? According to the drones the ufc is the greatest thing since sliced bread seriously it seems they want ufc fighters to be yes men or women they wonder why fedor or aoki didn't sign to the ufc.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri May 11, 2018 5:08 pm
westcott123 wrote:http://www.latimes.com/sports/boxing/la-sp-yair-rodriguez-cut-ufc-20180510-story.html

Found this were do people think he will end up? So Connor can sit out for over 2 years and he doesn't get  cut? Or nate Diaz can refuse fights and he doesn't get cut? According to the drones the ufc is the greatest thing since sliced bread seriously it seems they want ufc fighters to be yes men or women they wonder why fedor or aoki didn't sign to the ufc.

Yeah, it seems some get special treatment.
westcott123
westcott123

Fri May 11, 2018 10:53 pm
^^ that is true they do ^^ yair vs kyoji or yair vs Aaron Pico would be great matches though I do think they should be in the future yair needs more experience before fighting kyoji and Aaron needs more before fighting yair.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat May 12, 2018 1:16 am
westcott123 wrote:^^ that is true they do ^^  yair vs kyoji or yair vs Aaron Pico would be great matches though I do think they should be in the future yair needs more experience before fighting kyoji and Aaron needs more before fighting yair.

Some good future match-ups, I agree. Hope they keep getting Pico the experience. He could be a contender soon enough if they keep him active.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sat May 12, 2018 4:19 am
CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:^^ that is true they do ^^  yair vs kyoji or yair vs Aaron Pico would be great matches though I do think they should be in the future yair needs more experience before fighting kyoji and Aaron needs more before fighting yair.

Some good future match-ups, I agree.  Hope they keep getting Pico the experience.  He could be a contender soon enough if they keep him active.

Fortunately, they are as he's already fought three times and his fourth is today. The thing that does worry me is Coker has said that he doesn't want easy fights and you got to wonder if he's taken things too fast.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat May 12, 2018 4:33 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

Some good future match-ups, I agree.  Hope they keep getting Pico the experience.  He could be a contender soon enough if they keep him active.

Fortunately, they are as he's already fought three times and his fourth is today. The thing that does worry me is Coker has said that he doesn't want easy fights and you got to wonder if he's taken things too fast.

True, I want him to get the experience and be on a fast track but not too fast. He was outmatched in his debut fight. Probably should have given him someone less experienced in that first fight. I hope he looks solid again today.
westcott123
westcott123

Sat May 12, 2018 6:10 am
[quote="Rocksoldier84"]
CDF47 wrote:

Fortunately, they are as he's already fought three times and his fourth is today. The thing that does worry me is Coker has said that he doesn't want easy fights and you got to wonder if he's taken things too fast.[/quote

The smart thing would be for him to build his record before challenging a top ranked fighter as of now pitbull would smash him.
westcott123
westcott123

Sat May 12, 2018 6:18 am
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/aaron-pico-overrated.3731857/

Of course according to who ever this idiot is Pico should have I guess it goes back to anyone who doesn't sign to the ufc

There is a comment on YouTube were a person said the ufc is worth 6 billion dollars I will post it i find the video that it is on what are people's take on?
westcott123
westcott123

Sat May 12, 2018 6:28 am
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/when-do-you-think-aaron-pico-will-be-in-the-ufc.3690855/

Do people think he would in the future? Hopefully the whole federation mma thing does grow into something huge. Personally I believe mma itself will grow to big for their to be the one big org which would be great ..
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat May 12, 2018 11:12 am
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

Fortunately, they are as he's already fought three times and his fourth is today. The thing that does worry me is Coker has said that he doesn't want easy fights and you got to wonder if he's taken things too fast.[/quote

The smart thing would be for him to build his record before challenging a top ranked fighter as of now pitbull would smash him.

I agree. I want to see him progress at a fast but not too fast of a speed. His first fight was expecting too much too soon.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat May 12, 2018 11:14 am
westcott123 wrote:http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/aaron-pico-overrated.3731857/

Of course according to who ever this idiot is Pico should have I guess it goes back to anyone who doesn't sign to the ufc

There is a comment on YouTube were a person said the ufc is worth 6 billion dollars I will post it i find the video that it is on what are people's take on?

What do they expect. He's had 3 fights. Unreal.

Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sat May 12, 2018 6:39 pm
westcott123 wrote:http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/when-do-you-think-aaron-pico-will-be-in-the-ufc.3690855/

Do people think he would in the future? Hopefully the whole federation mma thing does grow into something huge. Personally I believe mma itself will grow to big for their to be the one big org which would be great ..

Yeah, can't tell you how annoying it is from zombies and even Sherdog asking how certain fighters would fare in the UFC.
westcott123
westcott123

Sat May 12, 2018 9:49 pm
That is the thing though a lot of fighters have losses prior to the ufc Anderson silva was 15-4 before he made his ufc debut so does that mean Anderson was a flop in the organizations prior to the ufc?oh no wait he signed that golden ufc contract that automatically Makes them better.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum