GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Bellator 200: Cro Cop vs Nelson 2 - May 25 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty Bellator 200: Cro Cop vs Nelson 2 - May 25 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:18 pm
Bellator 200: Cro Cop vs Nelson 2 - May 25 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Fon10110

Fight Card:

Mirko Filipović  vs.  Roy Nelson  265 lbs  
Rafael Carvalho  vs.  Gegard Mousasi  185 lbs  
Michael Page  vs.  David Rickels  170 lbs  
Phil Davis  vs.  Linton Vassell  205 lbs  
Aaron Chalmers  vs.  Ashley Griffiths  163 lbs  
Anastasia Yankova  vs.  Kate Jackson  125 lbs  
Ryan Scope  vs.  Martyn Harris  155 lbs  
Mike Shipman  vs.  Carl Noon  185 lbs  
Jeremy Petley  vs.  Saul Rogers  145 lbs  
Pedro Carvalho  vs.  Daniel Crawford  145 lbs  
Kevin Fryer  vs.  C. van Steenis  185 lbs  
V. Filipović  vs.  Anatoly Tokov  185 lbs  
Charlie Ward  vs.  Louis King  185 lbs  
Charlie Leary  vs.  Tom Green  155 lbs  
Kent Kauppinen  vs.  Walter Gahadza  170 lbs  
Jahreau Shepherd  vs.  Marcin Zywica  170 lbs  
Amir Albazi  vs.  Iuri Bejenari  125 lbs  
Tom Mearns  vs.  Mike Ekundayo  145 lbs

G-MMA Rankings

Bellator 200: Cro Cop vs Nelson 2 - May 25 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty Re: Bellator 200: Cro Cop vs Nelson 2 - May 25 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:36 pm
I'd like to see Carvahlo win this one here. Hard to pull against Mousasi though.

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
westcott123
westcott123

Bellator 200: Cro Cop vs Nelson 2 - May 25 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty Re: Bellator 200: Cro Cop vs Nelson 2 - May 25 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Sun May 13, 2018 10:15 pm
I have mirko and gegard winning um question is that Pedro Carvalho related to rafael Carvalho? In v filpovic related to mirko?.
westcott123
westcott123

Sun May 13, 2018 10:19 pm
Edit they just have the same last names.
westcott123
westcott123

Thu May 17, 2018 8:55 pm
https://youtu.be/W_iEMbiH5e4

Call conference one idiot be original and stop copying the ufc ....... Right the ufc invented conference calls?
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu May 17, 2018 9:03 pm
westcott123 wrote:https://youtu.be/W_iEMbiH5e4

Call conference one idiot be original and stop copying the ufc ....... Right the ufc invented conference calls?

LOL

westcott123
westcott123

Fri May 18, 2018 5:05 pm
https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/5/17/17366178/mirko-cro-cop-doesnt-expect-fedor-emelianenko-rematch-to-ever-happen

Mirko doesn't think the fedor rematch will happen unfortunately I say he is right mirko said himself he is retiring at the end of 2018 and fedor will most likely will retire whether he wins the grand prix as long as he beats chael I think we all know what happens if he losses to chael.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Fri May 18, 2018 5:56 pm

At this point, I'm surprised they don't accuse other promotions of copying UFC because they too are doing Mixed Martial Arts since they probably think UFC invented MMA. I would love for them to accuse Shooto or Pancrase.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Fri May 18, 2018 6:01 pm
westcott123 wrote:https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/5/17/17366178/mirko-cro-cop-doesnt-expect-fedor-emelianenko-rematch-to-ever-happen

Mirko doesn't think the fedor rematch will happen unfortunately I say he is right mirko said himself he is retiring at the end of 2018 and fedor will most likely will retire whether he wins the grand prix as long as he beats chael I think we all know what happens if he losses to  chael.

I'm for them never doing another one. The first was huge and magic. It was MMA's Ali/Frazier Fight of the Century. I feel a sequel would be disappointing. It'd be like a classic movie doing a sequel that falls very short. I feel like if they wanted to do a rematch then Shockwave 2006 would've been it.

For Cro Cop, I don't know as he's teased retirement a lot lately, who knows. Fedor could finish up after the GP and if he wins then he would justified in retiring cause this GP would prove his return was worth it, he enhanced his legend, and retired the undisputed heavyweight GOAT and one of, if not, the most decorated fighter in history with honors in RINGS, PRIDE, WAMMA, and Bellator. He would retire having held four title and won four tournaments.
westcott123
westcott123

Fri May 18, 2018 6:53 pm
I would have to agree it would not have the same magic as the first fight people would still watch.

As for fedor I do believe he will retire after this tournament whether he wins or not matt and Ryan are the two most dangerous opponents for him the only way chael wins is taking him down and grinding on him. People do think will beat fedor I say they are basing it on his wins over silva and jackson. I digress they are hoping chael wins I don't know why they are going to talk crap anyway.
westcott123
westcott123

Fri May 18, 2018 6:55 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

At this point, I'm surprised they don't accuse other promotions of copying UFC because they too are doing Mixed Martial Arts since they probably think UFC invented MMA. I would love for them to accuse Shooto or Pancrase.

A surprise they haven't done that yet.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Fri May 18, 2018 7:06 pm
westcott123 wrote:I would have to agree it would not have the same magic as the first fight people would still watch.

As for fedor I do believe he will retire after this tournament whether he wins or not matt and Ryan are the two most dangerous opponents for him the only way chael wins is taking him down and grinding on him. People do think will beat fedor I say they are basing it on his wins over silva and jackson. I digress they are hoping chael wins I don't know why they are going to talk crap anyway.

Anything can happen and Chael could get the upset but there are huge problems here. Yes, he beat Rampage and Silva but Rampage is a bloated heavyweight who people have been questioning his motivation since he did the A-Team movie in 2009. As for Silva, he hadn't fought in four years and his ground game isn't the best as seen his first fight with Arona. Fedor has none of these issues. He's not a bloated heavyweight and he's way more motivated than Rampage and is a far better grappler than either one. Even if Chael gets it to the ground, it's not over. Fedor is great on the ground, he's caught people before and Chael has been caught in his career. Fedor has dealt with Coleman and Randleman who are better wrestlers and Randleman was a far better athlete. On the feet, Fedor is a better striker and hits harder. It's not impossible for Chael to win but I don't see where he has the advantage.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri May 18, 2018 7:13 pm
westcott123 wrote:https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/5/17/17366178/mirko-cro-cop-doesnt-expect-fedor-emelianenko-rematch-to-ever-happen

Mirko doesn't think the fedor rematch will happen unfortunately I say he is right mirko said himself he is retiring at the end of 2018 and fedor will most likely will retire whether he wins the grand prix as long as he beats chael I think we all know what happens if he losses to  chael.

I heard him say that. It seems from the interview that he is focused on this fight and then his next two fights for Rizin.

westcott123
westcott123

Fri May 18, 2018 7:36 pm
Well we will always have that awesome match up even today it is still in the top 10 all time greatest mma fights. I would not be surprised even after we all end up in that great big cutting room in the sky the fight would still be ranked as one of the biggest mma fights ever

It would be great if both retire on a high note . It is funny cro cop fedor have been competing over 20 years yet they are still out lasting the "new breed" heavyweights.
westcott123
westcott123

Fri May 18, 2018 8:01 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:I would have to agree it would not have the same magic as the first fight people would still watch.

Anything can happen and Chael could get the upset but there are huge problems here. Yes, he beat Rampage and Silva but Rampage is a bloated heavyweight who people have been questioning his motivation since he did the A-Team movie in 2009. As for Silva, he hadn't fought in four years and his ground game isn't the best as seen his first fight with Arona. Fedor has none of these issues. He's not a bloated heavyweight and he's way more motivated than Rampage and is a far better grappler than either one. Even if Chael gets it to the ground, it's not over. Fedor is great on the ground, he's caught people before and Chael has been caught in his career. Fedor has dealt with Coleman and Randleman who are better wrestlers and Randleman was a far better athlete. On the feet, Fedor is a better striker and hits harder. It's not impossible for Chael to win but I don't see where he has the advantage.

Chael only hope is to take fedor down and try to grind on him other than that fedor has the advantage if they think chael can ground and pound well they just have to ask Mark coleman what happened when he tried to ground and pound fedor i think they also forget it couldn't be bothered is that fedor is a high level grappler that's his base. Fedor is the greatest of all time to me 31-1-0-1 during the 10 year streak 10x mma champion as for competition yes fedor fought cans and freak shows even then it they were few and far between he fought way more high level competition.

Mirko is definitely in the top 10 heavyweight greats 6-7 the only thing that stops him is that he never won the division title in either the ufc or pride fc if they make a list for the greatest grand prix champions ever then mirko is definitely be top 3 I say number 1.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Fri May 18, 2018 9:59 pm
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

Chael only hope is to take fedor down and try to grind on him other than that fedor has the advantage if they think chael can ground and pound well they just have to ask Mark coleman what happened when he tried to ground and pound fedor i think they also forget it couldn't be bothered is that fedor is a high level grappler that's his base. Fedor is the greatest of all time to me 31-1-0-1 during the 10 year streak 10x mma champion as for competition yes fedor fought cans and freak shows even then it they were few and far between he fought way more high level competition.

Mirko is definitely in the top 10 heavyweight greats 6-7 the only thing that stops him is that he never won the division title in either the ufc or pride fc if they make a list for the greatest grand prix champions ever then mirko is definitely be top 3 I say number 1.

The thing with Fedor is that he only fought a few cans or freak shows and there was a reason. Yuji Nagata was a good payday, Zuluzinho was because there wasn't anyone else since Fedor either beat them or they were coming off losses, Hong Man Choi was a case of no one else being available, and Jaideep Singh was his first fight in three and a half years. Just about everyone has fought cans or freak show opponents. It doesn't help when Fedor also kept beating everyone which meant there were no justification for rematches and he fought at heavyweight where in PRIDE had no limit so that meant even more likely for freak shows.

Honestly, going to the UFC would've hurt him because what would he gain? Potentially beating opponents he beat anyway earlier or beat some flashes in the pan? People need to realize, PRIDE was the place to be and even after it was bought, Affliction and Strikeforce had the better heavyweight divisions.

As for Cro Cop, I do wish he did get a Heavyweight Championship. It makes me wish he hang around a little longer to maybe get the chance to be the inaugural Rizin Heavyweight Champion. Cro Cop is a GP great. The only thing that hurts him from being one is that he got bounced in a big upset at the 2004 Heavyweight Grand Prix. Sure, losing to Randleman isn't anything to be ashamed of but Cro Cop was one of the favorites.

I do agree about Fedor being the GOAT. No matter what UFC or the zombies want to say, the winner of Miocic/Cormier won't be it. Miocic is a good fighter but he's mostly beat fighters past their prime or Francis Ngannou who had neither a ground game or gas tank. Cormier has a good hitlist but he's another who's spent a lot of his career in a smaller weight class where he could use his strength and wrestling to bully guys. It's kind of like what people say of Jones where whenever he fought bigger or lanky opponents, he seem to struggle. Cormier will always have the legacy of a paper champion and it's not fair but it's the truth. He failed to beat Jones and only became champion after Jones fucked up, then lost the title to Jones, and then only became champion again after Jones fucked up again.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat May 19, 2018 12:21 pm
westcott123 wrote:Well we will always have that awesome match up even today it is still in the top 10 all time greatest mma fights. I would not be surprised even after we all end up in that great big cutting room in the sky the fight would still be ranked as one of the biggest mma fights ever

It would be great if both retire on a high note . It is funny cro cop fedor have been competing over 20 years yet they are still out lasting the "new breed" heavyweights.

I haven't thought of that, fight over 20 years and still at the uppermost elite level. Yeah, it is great to see.

Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sat May 19, 2018 3:44 pm
westcott123 wrote:Well we will always have that awesome match up even today it is still in the top 10 all time greatest mma fights. I would not be surprised even after we all end up in that great big cutting room in the sky the fight would still be ranked as one of the biggest mma fights ever

Yeah. Lesnar didn't go 10 fights, Carwin didn't go 15, and Velasquez already looks washed up at 16. Meanwhile, Fedor has had more than 40 MMA fights along with Sambo and Judo competitions while Cro Cop has had 50 MMA fights along with amateur boxing and kickboxing. Even Nog didn't decline until over 30 fights and he had a style where he took ridiculous amount of punishment.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat May 19, 2018 5:43 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

Yeah. Lesnar didn't go 10 fights, Carwin didn't go 15, and Velasquez already looks washed up at 16. Meanwhile, Fedor has had more than 40 MMA fights along with Sambo and Judo competitions while Cro Cop has had 50 MMA fights along with amateur boxing and kickboxing. Even Nog didn't decline until over 30 fights and he had a style where he took ridiculous amount of punishment.

That's right. These are the best HWs of all time.

westcott123
westcott123

Mon May 21, 2018 8:32 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

Their excuse will be roids fake fights yep Brock Lesnar is all natural and fake fights definitely have someone getting their head stomped in. Thats the problem you can tell them all that but it is like talking to a brick wall. I'm not saying that everyone has to agree with me you read articles and think that's not right or people with pride was fake this person sucks without actually watching the organization or looking at whom said fighters fought against and beaten. How many actually watch mma outside the ufc? And these other mma news site is they are fans as they they are then why don't they actually start promoting other bouts in other organizations? Rather than sporadic stories here and there and other 90% talking about what someone tweeted.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Mon May 21, 2018 9:16 pm
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

Their excuse will be roids fake fights yep Brock Lesnar is all natural and fake fights definitely have someone getting their head stomped in. Thats the problem you can tell them all that but it is  like talking to a brick wall.  I'm not saying that  everyone has to agree with me you read articles and think that's not right or people with pride was fake this person sucks without actually watching the organization or looking at whom said fighters fought against and beaten. How many actually watch mma outside the ufc? And these other mma news site is they are fans as they they are then why don't they actually start promoting other bouts in other organizations? Rather than sporadic stories here and there and other 90% talking about what someone tweeted.

Yeah, cause Barnett, Sylvia, Mir, and Lesnar were all natural. Again, how many guys that UFC has trumpeted as the greatest and they've been caught with shit?

Yeah, promoting other promotions would be nice but they got to talk UFC or Ronda Rousey in WWE.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue May 22, 2018 2:55 am
Cro Cop is out of Bellator 200 due to injury. His fight is cancelled and Carvahlo/Gegard fight is moved to main event.

westcott123
westcott123

Tue May 22, 2018 5:29 pm
That is a pity
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue May 22, 2018 7:22 pm
westcott123 wrote:That is a pity

Yeah, it is a big hit to the card.

westcott123
westcott123

Tue May 22, 2018 8:29 pm
Carvalho vs mousasi should be good anyway

If mvp wins this bout they need to put him against say Douglas lima or andrey koreshkov etc those guys. Let's be real if he and Aaron Pico were in the ufc fighting the exact same guys they will be calling them the future champions the next big thing oh but since they're in Bellator they're can crushers.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum