Rizin is Planning a Heavyweight GP

Go down

Rizin is Planning a Heavyweight GP

Post by Kingfedor on Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:57 pm

Brazilian Prospect Ricardo Prasel revealed he has signed a deal with Rizin FF. He told to fans, are be part of HeavyWeight Grand Prix Tournament.

Also, former M-1 HW, Croatian's Mirko Crocop's sparring partner Ante Delija has sign a deal with Rizin. Information per Maro Perak, Croatian Journalist was he face Prasel in Rizin 10 Fukuoka in May 6th.

Back to top Go down

Re: Rizin is Planning a Heavyweight GP

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:18 am

Kingfedor wrote:
Brazilian Prospect Ricardo Prasel revealed he has signed a deal with Rizin FF. He told to fans, are be part of HeavyWeight Grand Prix Tournament.

Also, former M-1 HW, Croatian's Mirko Crocop's sparring partner Ante Delija has sign a deal with Rizin. Information per Maro Perak, Croatian Journalist was he face Prasel in Rizin 10 Fukuoka in May 6th.

Nice!
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizin=PRIDEFC on Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:46 am

First fight for Delija after 3 years and that nasty leg break against Tybura.

Rizin=PRIDEFC

Back to top Go down

Post by CDF47 on Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:49 pm

This is great news.  Hard to beat a HW GP in Japan!

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:48 am

I love it rizin is building a roster though as much as I love a heavyweight gp I would prefer if they did a 185 205lb gp this year. As with most I hope rizin establishes Divisions I still think they should use something similar to pride (hw, mw, ww, lw, bw, fw) (fw, bw, fw, sw,aw) that's just me.
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi on Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:17 am

Heavyweight is the marquee division in combat sports (well except wrestling maybe, heavyweight wrestling is often pretty boring). So I think this is great.

The big Japanese orgs are also historically great at scouting and bringing in fresh talent. This conflicts with the Bellator way of using washed up fighters for their name value. The Japanese orgs are able to introduce fighters and provide their story, leading into the fights, and this creates interest. Will Brooks is a random example of this, I was there live for his dream debut when he took on Satoru Kitaoka, and showed his talent to the world. Perhaps its because they have people who understand the intricacies of martial arts making matches and scouting talent. Thus, I expect they will have good fighters on hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum