Fedor Emelianenko vs Frank Mir Full Fight Video - Bellator 198

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Fedor Emelianenko vs Frank Mir Full Fight Video - Bellator 198

Post by CDF47 on Mon May 14, 2018 2:02 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:I know I can ask them that all I would get is fedor ducked the ufc  in his prime you need to get off his nuts. The only other media platform I use is Facebook man they hated me cause I asked the question they couldn't answer examples
1 fedor isn't the goat heavyweight
I asked who is provide reason why
2 pride had fake fights
So you were there when it happened?
3 pride was always inferior
If pride was always "inferior why would zuffa buy them out?..

They never did all I ever got was stupid snide remarks or they changed the subject. I guess everyone here always got something similar?

1. If Fedor isn't the heavyweight GOAT, may I ask who is? Lesnar who didn't last ten fights? Carwin who didn't last fifteen and only had two good wins? Cain who can't stay healthy and misses years at a time? JDS who's prime was short? Miocic who beat good fighters but many were past their prime or limited?
2. PRIDE had fake fights but so did UFC and Pancrase. How come they don't bring them up? Also, what fights besides Takada/Coleman were fake? Which Fedor fights were fake and says who?
3. If PRIDE was inferior then why did Big Nog, Rampage, Shogun, & Werdum win UFC championships while Hunt challenged for the Interim Heavyweight Title and Overeem became a title contender? Why was Coleman the only UFC guy to win a PRIDE title/GP (and that was controversial since he didn't have to fight in the semifinals while Vovchanchyn did)? Why did Chuck Liddell not only struggle against Overeem but lost to Rampage Jackson in the semifinals of the 2003 Middleweight Grand Prix? Why did UFC spend millions on it and wanted it shut down?

Also, in Fedor's prime, UFC wasn't number 1, PRIDE was. If Fedor was a coward, he would've went to UFC in 2002. People need to accept that UFC wasn't always number 1. From at least 2000-2006, PRIDE was number one and it wasn't close. But what do I know? Beating Schilt, Herring, Nog 2x, Cro Cop, Coleman 2x, Randleman, Kohsaka, Hunt, and even gatekeepers like Fujita & Goodridge doesn't mean jackshit when he could've beat a washed up Tank Abbott, a washed up Kimo Leopoldo, Cabbage Correria, Wes Sims, Brandon Lee Hinkle, and Gan McGee.

Great questions.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACB
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 12863
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor Emelianenko vs Frank Mir Full Fight Video - Bellator 198

Post by westcott123 on Mon May 14, 2018 6:10 pm

^^ they are great questions and great points ^^ those questions they don't like being asked those questions because they can't answer them.

About Gary Goodridge he said it was 80% show 1 60% show 2 40%show 3 20% show 3 10% so by the 4th or 5th show they had no fixed fights something to effect of It was a comment from someone maybe YouTube it would be correct besides Gary said it was between the teams he never actually said it was pride themselves.

avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2164
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor Emelianenko vs Frank Mir Full Fight Video - Bellator 198

Post by westcott123 on Mon May 14, 2018 6:17 pm

How many of years have they been watching mma? Guaranteed after 2010 that what stinks mma has a lot of what have you done for me lately? Fans why do people think that is?
1 ufc propaganda?
2 Dana white
3 a generation thing? Though I have seen comments from 30-50 years old which is sad they should know better.
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2164
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor Emelianenko vs Frank Mir Full Fight Video - Bellator 198

Post by westcott123 on Mon May 14, 2018 6:32 pm

With fedor as with Wanderlei their reasoning is Wanderlei won 22 fights couldn't win 2 over here I guess they forgot Wanderlei was 4-4 in his last 8 pride fights was viciously knock out in 2 of them.

Fedor won his first few fights in the states and besides fighting 33x then add the Sambo matches you can't expect him to be fresh all the time even his coaches said he was slowing down by the arlovski fight hey what do they know?

Mirko won the pride gp last year so? How is it any different from someone winning the ufc belt and then loosing their next 2 fights?.
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2164
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor Emelianenko vs Frank Mir Full Fight Video - Bellator 198

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Mon May 14, 2018 8:54 pm

westcott123 wrote:With fedor as with Wanderlei their reasoning is Wanderlei won 22 fights couldn't win 2 over here I guess they forgot Wanderlei was 4-4 in his last 8 pride fights was viciously knock out in 2 of them.

Fedor won his first few fights in the states and besides fighting 33x then add the Sambo matches you can't expect him to be fresh all the time even his coaches said he was slowing down by the arlovski fight hey what do they know?

Mirko won the pride gp last year so? How is it any different from someone winning the ufc belt and then loosing their next 2 fights?.

Zombie logic: PRIDE legend loses after PRIDE run = Overrated. UFC legend loses after UFC run = past their prime.

Cro Cop and Wanderlei have lackluster UFC runs and they're considered overrated but Sylvia and Arlovski getting thrashed by Fedor and Fedor didn't fight them at their best. Same thing when any fighter with hype loses in the UFC as they're considered overrated but when a UFC fighter doesn't dominate outside UFC when they should because zombie logic is a UFC gatekeeper should be champ anywhere else and they're just past their prime.

Right about Fedor in that he had a lot of mileage and fought for ten years by the time he lost to Werdum. Wanderlei fought for 11 years when he came back and had nearly 40 fights. Cro Cop fought 27 times in MMA by the time he got to the UFC, he had 50 amateur boxing fights, and 23 kickboxing fights. Cro Cop also admitted he went to the UFC for the money, he didn't get used to fighting in a cage and didn't train in one when he got to UFC, and his training is outdated and admitted the difference training with Miocic instead of training with a kickboxer and then a brazilian jiu-jitsu champion.
avatar
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1612
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor Emelianenko vs Frank Mir Full Fight Video - Bellator 198

Post by westcott123 on Mon May 14, 2018 11:47 pm

Another thing that is annoying is these things
1 the ufc started mma
Answer no it did not pancrase and Shooto started before the ufc vale Tudo and Greek pankration are considered to be the ancestors of mma
2 the ufc was always the number one promotion of t
Answer no it was not you can make arguments for either pancrase or rings being the two biggest mma organizations of the 1990s during the early to mid 2000s pride fc rein Supreme ufc became number one in 2007 after pride collapsed plus they was no third biggest organization that could challenge the ufc for superiority.

1 pride was the first big mma organization if it was not for the Yakuza scandal they would still be top dog guaranteed a lot of the top light heavyweight heavyweight fighters in the ufc  would be competing there
2 the wec established the lighter weight classes maybe if they actually watched Mma rather than the ufc  but nooooooo.
3 strikeforce was the one who made women's mma into the main steam.

The zombies believe that
1 the ufc was always the super organization
2 the ufc made the lighter weight classes
3 they made women's mma into the main stream

Don't get me wrong the ufc has done a lot what shits me are these piss weak Mma journalists who don't have the balls to say hang on that is not right no they regurgitate what the ufc tells them.
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2164
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor Emelianenko vs Frank Mir Full Fight Video - Bellator 198

Post by westcott123 on Tue May 15, 2018 7:53 am

Now of fedor wins the whole thing he should automatically should shot back up in the top 10 shouldn't he? I do digress global mma rankings are the only ones I take seriously so either way I don't care what the other sites rank him but on technical terms he should be.
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2164
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor Emelianenko vs Frank Mir Full Fight Video - Bellator 198

Post by westcott123 on Tue May 15, 2018 4:37 pm

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/5/15/17355942/fedor-emelianenkos-distaste-women-wmma-mma-russia-news

What are people view on fedor not being a fan of women's. Mmahttps://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156968547595839&id=39228950838

Different subject what do people think about MacKenzie dern missing weight? Some of the bitchy comments God man they would hate the early years of mma.
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2164
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor Emelianenko vs Frank Mir Full Fight Video - Bellator 198

Post by CDF47 on Tue May 15, 2018 5:40 pm

westcott123 wrote:^^ they are great questions and great points ^^ those questions they don't like being asked those questions because they can't answer them.

About Gary Goodridge he said it was 80% show 1 60% show 2 40%show 3 20% show 3 10% so by the 4th or 5th show they had no fixed fights something to effect of It was a comment from someone maybe YouTube it would be correct besides Gary said it was between the teams he never actually said it was pride themselves.


Interesting. I never heard that before.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACB
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 12863
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor Emelianenko vs Frank Mir Full Fight Video - Bellator 198

Post by CDF47 on Tue May 15, 2018 5:41 pm

westcott123 wrote:How many of years have they been watching mma? Guaranteed after 2010 that what stinks mma has a lot of what have you done for me lately? Fans why do people think that is?
1 ufc propaganda?
2 Dana white
3 a generation thing? Though I have seen comments from 30-50 years old which is sad they should know better.

The UFC propaganda machine was pretty powerful. It still is with all the shill media.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACB
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 12863
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor Emelianenko vs Frank Mir Full Fight Video - Bellator 198

Post by CDF47 on Tue May 15, 2018 5:45 pm

westcott123 wrote:Now of fedor wins the whole thing he should automatically should shot back up in the top 10 shouldn't he? I do digress global mma rankings are the only ones I take seriously so either way I don't care what the other sites rank him but on technical terms he should be.

Yeah, winning this GP should definitely put him in the top 10. Anyone who wins the GP should have a good spot in the rankings but you know how the biased MMA media are that do the rankings.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACB
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 12863
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor Emelianenko vs Frank Mir Full Fight Video - Bellator 198

Post by CDF47 on Tue May 15, 2018 5:48 pm

westcott123 wrote:https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/5/15/17355942/fedor-emelianenkos-distaste-women-wmma-mma-russia-news

What are people view on fedor not being a fan of women's. Mmahttps://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156968547595839&id=39228950838

Different subject what do people think about MacKenzie dern missing weight? Some of the bitchy comments God man they would hate the early years of mma.

I think it is fine he doesn't care for WMMA.  I am not the biggest fan of WMMA either.  I like the big fights with Cyborg, Rousey, Holm, Carano (back in the day),..., but that is about it.

I think it sucks about the missed weight but it happens.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACB
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 12863
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor Emelianenko vs Frank Mir Full Fight Video - Bellator 198

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Tue May 15, 2018 8:16 pm

westcott123 wrote:https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/5/15/17355942/fedor-emelianenkos-distaste-women-wmma-mma-russia-news

What are people view on fedor not being a fan of women's. Mmahttps://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156968547595839&id=39228950838

Different subject what do people think about MacKenzie dern missing weight? Some of the bitchy comments God man they would hate the early years of mma.

I'm sure a lot consider him sexist though to be fair, Fedor seems like an old school kind of guy.
avatar
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1612
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor Emelianenko vs Frank Mir Full Fight Video - Bellator 198

Post by westcott123 on Tue May 15, 2018 9:04 pm

Fedor is an old school kind of guy and grew up differently to say people in the west were men are men women are women mentality that is the thing he was asked the same question a couple years back still said the same answer are they going to keep asking until he changes his mind? Or the latter most likely stir up controversy?
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2164
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor Emelianenko vs Frank Mir Full Fight Video - Bellator 198

Post by CDF47 on Tue May 15, 2018 9:51 pm

Probably just to stir up the controversy they will keep asking.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACB
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 12863
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor Emelianenko vs Frank Mir Full Fight Video - Bellator 198

Post by westcott123 on Fri May 18, 2018 5:07 am

https://ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Емельяненко,_Фёдор_Владимирович

Russian wiki about fedor just use translation to read it in your native language. It is amazing reading the difference between the English and say another country version of the same thing.
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2164
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor Emelianenko vs Frank Mir Full Fight Video - Bellator 198

Post by westcott123 on Fri May 18, 2018 6:36 am

CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/fedor-was-ruined-as-soon-as-he-left-russian-top-team.3637435/

What are people opinions? I know the story fedor they were treating him and his brother like shit.

I do think fedor would be in the finals if he wins fantastic if he doesn't he made it to the finals. Yeah sure chael could grind out  a victory he has the 2 wins over Wanderlei and Quinton let's be real the Quinton he beat was the not the Quinton that beat chuck down and the Wanderlei he beat wasn't the Wanderlei that was the most feared light heavyweight at the time. Don't get me wrong  both are great wins on his record.

People seem to forget that fedor has a high submission rate of finishes people not on here else think that fedor is a striker which he isn't he comes from  a grappling background judo Sambo.

Before the mirko fight he get you to the ground and pound the shit out of you.

This whole 3os is the heavyweight prime sorry we're did that come from? Example 2 fighters both the same age except one started competing when he was 18 and the other when he was 28. Now both are in their late 30s it is obvious that the person who stared at 28 will be fresher than the one who stared at 18 then you put the amount fights whether they held major titles.


I think Fedor should smash Chael.  I don't think he can grind out a win over Fedor.  Yeah, that was a different Fedor prior to fighting Cro Cop.

Definitely a fighter's prime is going to vary based on many factors.

That would be chaels game plan it is amazing some people think chael might win "all because the ref not wearing an ear piece nuhhhhhh"
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2164
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor Emelianenko vs Frank Mir Full Fight Video - Bellator 198

Post by westcott123 on Fri May 25, 2018 12:25 am

Looking at fedor record it is amazing how many fights he had early in his career in 5 years he went to 24-1-(1) thats more than what Cain Velazquez junior dos santos even stipe have had in their entire careers. Hell mirko was 16-2-2 at the time he fought emelianenko.

Man these 2 have been doing this for nearly 20 years and they have out lasted the "new breed" "evolved" heavyweights.

avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2164
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor Emelianenko vs Frank Mir Full Fight Video - Bellator 198

Post by CDF47 on Sat May 26, 2018 2:38 am

westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/fedor-was-ruined-as-soon-as-he-left-russian-top-team.3637435/

What are people opinions? I know the story fedor they were treating him and his brother like shit.

I do think fedor would be in the finals if he wins fantastic if he doesn't he made it to the finals. Yeah sure chael could grind out  a victory he has the 2 wins over Wanderlei and Quinton let's be real the Quinton he beat was the not the Quinton that beat chuck down and the Wanderlei he beat wasn't the Wanderlei that was the most feared light heavyweight at the time. Don't get me wrong  both are great wins on his record.

People seem to forget that fedor has a high submission rate of finishes people not on here else think that fedor is a striker which he isn't he comes from  a grappling background judo Sambo.

Before the mirko fight he get you to the ground and pound the shit out of you.

This whole 3os is the heavyweight prime sorry we're did that come from? Example 2 fighters both the same age except one started competing when he was 18 and the other when he was 28. Now both are in their late 30s it is obvious that the person who stared at 28 will be fresher than the one who stared at 18 then you put the amount fights whether they held major titles.


I think Fedor should smash Chael.  I don't think he can grind out a win over Fedor.  Yeah, that was a different Fedor prior to fighting Cro Cop.

Definitely a fighter's prime is going to vary based on many factors.

That would be chaels game plan it is amazing some people think chael might win "all because the ref not wearing an ear piece nuhhhhhh"

LOL, unreal.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACB
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 12863
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor Emelianenko vs Frank Mir Full Fight Video - Bellator 198

Post by CDF47 on Sat May 26, 2018 2:39 am

westcott123 wrote:Looking at fedor record it is amazing how many fights he had early in his career in 5 years he went to 24-1-(1) thats more than what Cain Velazquez junior dos santos even stipe have had in their entire careers. Hell mirko was 16-2-2 at the time  he fought emelianenko.

Man these 2 have been doing this for nearly 20 years and they have out lasted the  "new breed" "evolved" heavyweights.


Amazing stats. I love it.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACB
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
avatar
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 12863
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor Emelianenko vs Frank Mir Full Fight Video - Bellator 198

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum