Fedor beat the UFC big 3

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Fedor beat the UFC big 3

Post by westcott123 on Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:49 am

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/fedors-epic-title-reign.3414131/#post-124616081 

I will say this yes the ufc have always hated the last emperor and as for Josh barrnet and sergei not fedor fault they could not get passed big nog or cro cop.
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1877
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor beat the UFC big 3

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:27 am

westcott123 wrote:http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/fedors-epic-title-reign.3414131/#post-124616081 

I will say this yes the ufc have always hated the last emperor and as for Josh barrnet and sergei not fedor fault they could not get passed big nog or cro cop.

I don't know what the deal was with Sergei. I know both used to train in RTT so maybe there's a friendship because I find it strange how there have been times they were in the same promotion but they never fought. Not in PRIDE, Strikeforce, M-1, or Bellator. Maybe they're friends and don't want to fight each other. Also, he had a good run in PRIDE but not to the point where he was on the cusp of a title shot. He never seemed to take that next step.

As for Barnett, that's not Fedor's fault as in PRIDE, there was never a good time as Barnett either was losing to Cro Cop or was in the OWGP. In fact, he was offered the opportunity to fight Fedor at Shockwave 2006 when Cro Cop bowed out and he turned it down. They were also supposed to fight in 2009 but Barnett screwed that up.
avatar
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1460
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor beat the UFC big 3

Post by nodogoshi on Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:42 am

A little off topic I guess. But Sergei's walkout here was the best walkout I ever witnessed in an arena before. I love his walkouts. Love that dude period.


_________________
avatar
nodogoshi
Moderator

Location : Jiangsu Province, China
Posts : 4619
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor beat the UFC big 3

Post by westcott123 on Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:34 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/fedors-epic-title-reign.3414131/#post-124616081 

I will say this yes the ufc have always hated the last emperor and as for Josh barrnet and sergei not fedor fault they could not get passed big nog or cro cop.

I don't know what the deal was with Sergei. I know both used to train in RTT so maybe there's a friendship because I find it strange how there have been times they were in the same promotion but they never fought. Not in PRIDE, Strikeforce, M-1, or Bellator. Maybe they're friends and don't want to fight each other. Also, he had a good run in PRIDE but not to the point where he was on the cusp of a title shot. He never seemed to take that next step.

As for Barnett, that's not Fedor's fault as in PRIDE, there was never a good time as Barnett either was losing to Cro Cop or was in the OWGP. In fact, he was offered the opportunity to fight Fedor at Shockwave 2006 when Cro Cop bowed out and he turned it down. They were also supposed to fight in 2009 but Barnett screwed that up.
I say it was i won't fight my team mate type thing with fedor and sergei . As for josh it would of been the same shit "this guy will smash fedor"  "those fake fights in Japan"  fedor wins "they were never that good "bum".
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1877
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor beat the UFC big 3

Post by westcott123 on Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:38 pm

https://youtu.be/40fZBWFED2g
https://youtu.be/ozQVBlQsPvM

Fedor documentary from 2002 just before his pride debut, just think he had 11 fights in 2 years that is rare today especially at the highest levels.

https://youtu.be/mc7A_K3V6Rs

Another fedor documentary, fuck me a comment well a reply to one the top comment , basically according to this person "fedor is overrated because he didnt fight in the ufc pride was the second biggest orginization and wnted to keep his record intact".

Yet the pride heavyweight champion was ranked as the top heavyweight in mma at the time 

^^ that boys and girls is someone who only began watching mma few years ago ^^.
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1877
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor beat the UFC big 3

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:27 am

westcott123 wrote:https://youtu.be/40fZBWFED2g
https://youtu.be/ozQVBlQsPvM

Fedor documentary from 2002 just before his pride debut, just think he had 11 fights in 2 years that is rare today especially at the highest levels.

https://youtu.be/mc7A_K3V6Rs

Another fedor documentary, fuck me a comment well a reply to one the top comment , basically according to this person "fedor is overrated because he didnt fight in the ufc pride was the second biggest orginization and wnted to keep his record intact".

Yet the pride heavyweight champion was ranked as the top heavyweight in mma at the time 

^^ that boys and girls is someone who only began watching mma few years ago ^^.

Did someone tell this nitwit how PRIDE was above and beyond number one. Seriously, PRIDE was 2 despite running stadiums and being on national TV drawing huge ratings while UFC was $44 million in the red?

Yeah, that's why Fedor didn't fight in the UFC. To keep his record in tact. Cause he was scared to go through the murderer's row of Wes Sims, Justin Eilers, Cabbage Correira, Gan McGee, and washed up guys like Tank Abbott & Kimo Leopoldo. It's also not like he didn't beat UFC's top heavyweight's like Tim Sylvia, Frank Mir, Andrei Arlovski, & Jeff Monson. Oh wait, he did.

The hilarious and ironic thing is that Fedor has beaten a half a dozen former UFC champions without ever having fought there. In some cases, he's beaten more UFC Champions (not counting tournament winners) then almost every heavyweight champion in UFC history with the exception of Couture and he ties with Nog.

Fedor Emelianenko- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Mark Coleman, Kevin Randleman, Tim Sylvia, Andrei Arlovski, & Frank Mir

Mark Coleman- Dan Severn & Shogun Rua

Maurice Smith- Mark Coleman

Randy Couture- Vitor Belfort, Maurice Smith, Kevin Randleman, Chuck Liddell, Tito Ortiz, Tim Sylvia, & Mark Coleman

Bas Rutten- Maurice Smith, Frank Shamrock, & Kevin Randleman

Kevin Randleman- Maurice Smith

Josh Barnett- Dan Severn, Randy Couture, Big Nog, Frank Mir, & Andrei Arlovski

Ricco Rodrigeuz- Andrei Arlovski & Randy Couture

Tim Sylvia- Ricco Rodriguez & Andrei Arlovski

Frank Mir- Tim Sylvia, Brock Lesnar, & Big Nog

Andrei Arlovski- Tim Sylvia, Fabricio Werdum, & Frank Mir

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira- Mark Coleman, Ricco Rodriguez, Fabricio Werdum, Josh Barnett, Tim Sylvia, & Randy Couture

Brock Lesnar- Randy Couture, Frank Mir, & Shane Carwin

Shane Carwin- Frank Mir

Cain Velasquez- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Brock Lesnar, & Junior Dos Santos

Junior Dos Santos- Fabricio Werdum, Shane Carwin, Cain Velasquez, Frank Mir, & Stipe Miocic

Fabricio Werdum- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Cain Velasquez

Stipe Miocic- Andrei Arlovski, Fabricio Werdum, & Junior Dos Santos

Not bad for an "overrated fighter" as Fedor has defeated more UFC champions than almost every UFC Heavyweight Champion in history. Only Couture has beaten more while Nogueira ties.
avatar
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1460
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor beat the UFC big 3

Post by westcott123 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:34 am

^^ I'm not sure unfortunately we will always get arse holes like that "the ufc is tougher than what pride was"  but they cringe when they see a soccer kick or a head stomp "they don't belong in mma" "someone will get killed" hang on i thought the ufc is the toughest of tough?
avatar
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 1877
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Fedor beat the UFC big 3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum