GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Bellator 208: Fedor vs. Sonnen - October 13 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bellator 208: Fedor vs. Sonnen - October 13 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:56 pm
westcott123 wrote:Question with fedor if he went to light heavyweight would he be as fast as say he is at heavyweight? People say he should go down to light heavyweight would he be as quick as he is at heavyweight . Personally the real fighters are the ones who cut little to no weight . My opinion on weight

1 make people fight at their natural weight 
2 get rid of divisions  think about it they never had this problem during the early days  People cut weight to get a size advantage if it isn't why do people cut weight ?

That's one of the reason why I like certain fighters. When they don't try to bleed themselves dry and kick ass in divisions that they're "too small" in.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Bellator 208: Fedor vs. Sonnen - October 13 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bellator 208: Fedor vs. Sonnen - October 13 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:07 am
westcott123 wrote:Question with fedor if he went to light heavyweight would he be as fast as say he is at heavyweight? People say he should go down to light heavyweight would he be as quick as he is at heavyweight . Personally the real fighters are the ones who cut little to no weight . My opinion on weight

1 make people fight at their natural weight 
2 get rid of divisions  think about it they never had this problem during the early days  People cut weight to get a size advantage if it isn't why do people cut weight ?

I always thought Fedor should just stay a HW as he has. I like fighters fighting close to their natural weight as well. That's why I think less divisions would be better with 20 lbs increments in between each like we see between MW and LHW.

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
westcott123
westcott123

Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:00 pm
^^ agreed prime  kettlebell fedor was way scarier then being muscle bound and covered in tattoos. Nothing scarier than a highly skilled person who needs the money. In that situation yeah i would be like fedor too in that i have to win more then lose.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:19 pm
westcott123 wrote:^^ agreed prime  kettlebell fedor was way scarier then being muscle bound and covered in tattoos. Nothing scarier than a highly skilled person who needs the money. In that situation yeah i would be like fedor too in that i have to win more then lose.

Well said.  I agree.

westcott123
westcott123

Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:25 am
^^ going 14.0.0.1 in the toughest organisation in the mma world back then and it wasn't the ufc anyone who thinks that the ufc was is tougher than pride was needs their head examined. Rizin today has the best mma rules .
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:40 am
westcott123 wrote:^^ going 14.0.0.1 in the toughest organisation in the mma world back then and it wasn't the ufc anyone who thinks that the ufc was is tougher than pride was needs their head examined. Rizin today has the best mma rules .

Rizin rules are the best for sure and soon they will be increasing their event schedule to build-up that roster. Rizin is Pride 2.0.

Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:26 am
westcott123 wrote:^^ agreed prime  kettlebell fedor was way scarier then being muscle bound and covered in tattoos. Nothing scarier than a highly skilled person who needs the money. In that situation yeah i would be like fedor too in that i have to win more then lose.

No surprise cause Fedor is quiet and those are not only the ones to watch out for but the fact that real badasses don't have to tell anybody. Fedor doesn't need to run his mouth or act tough or get tattoos.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:26 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

No surprise cause Fedor is quiet and those are not only the ones to watch out for but the fact that real badasses don't have to tell anybody. Fedor doesn't need to run his mouth or act tough or get tattoos.

No, he doesn't. He's his own unique fighter and he doesn't where the cookie cutter Reebok gear either.

westcott123
westcott123

Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:48 pm
I just can't imagine fedor in rebook.

The real reason the zombies is not because of nut hugging fans it is because he became one of the greats the great without ever stepping into the ufc .

It is amazing how they hate on mma fighters who take charge of their own career i mean seriously it seems they want fighters to be yes men.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:05 pm
westcott123 wrote:I just can't imagine fedor in rebook.

The real reason the zombies is not because of nut hugging fans it is because he became one of the greats the great without ever stepping into the ufc .

It is amazing how they hate on mma fighters who take charge of their own career i mean seriously it seems they want fighters to be yes men.

I remember when Cro Cop briefly came back and complained about reebok because he couldn't have his Croatian flag trunks. Thankfully, he got out of dodge.
westcott123
westcott123

Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:39 pm
Yes he did i mean it will be like say chuck without the ice shorts or Tito without the flames. 

Where do people see mma in the next 5 years?
Me well I think the ufc will lose its position as the top mma organisation i think other organisations will continue to grow i think rizin will be a major player in Asian mma i think one fc will still have sea on lock down bellator will have more international events.
westcott123
westcott123

Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:13 pm
As for fedor vs chael fedor has more ways to win then chael who really has one way  He won't stand and bang cause fedor hits like a mac truck and you have to be a world champion submission fighter to tap fedor out. This will be a bunch gobbledegook but this whole fedor just crushes cans now he lost to tk it shouldn't count (werdum.big foot. Hendo .Mitrione) they have loses to big nog, hunt. Arlovski. Mir these guys fedor beaten so in other fedor is a can crusher who despite being the number 1 heavyweight in the world fought easy competition and lost when he fought someone decent yet the guys he beat were good enough to beat the guys who crushed him how does that work? Oh yeah the classic fedor fought these guys out of their prime. In my opinion having only 1 loss on your record for 10 years is impressive apart from jose aldo and cris justino how many mma fighters can say i only lost once in a decade.

It is amazing how combat sports work a person can be lousy in the gym not able to pick things up as quick yet put them in the ring or cage they're the greatest fighter in the world.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:55 pm
westcott123 wrote:Yes he did i mean it will be like say chuck without the ice shorts or Tito without the flames. 

Me well I think the ufc will lose its position as the top mma organisation i think other organisations will continue to grow i think rizin will be a major player in Asian mma i think one fc will still have sea on lock down bellator will have more international events.

When you watch that reebok unveiling, it's embarrassing as Dana tries to say they're still individuals when they look embarrassing walking out like assembly line fighters. They stripped their individuality from them. It's definitely a reason why it's hard to get behind certain fighters cause you have 500 fighters and they all look identical.
westcott123
westcott123

Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:09 am
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:14 am

I heard that lie. Who is he trying to kid? How can the UFC be worth 7 billion with ratings and PPV buyrates in the toilet as well as having very little star power?
westcott123
westcott123

Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:22 am
Probably using the old tell a lie a million times it becomes the truth mantra.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:08 pm
westcott123 wrote:Probably using the old tell a lie a million times it becomes the truth mantra.

That's been Dana's mantra for years. He lies and the media barely questions it. Sadly, he's lied enough times at things to the point where zombies believe it.
westcott123
westcott123

Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:18 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:Probably using the old tell a lie a million times it becomes the truth mantra.

That's been Dana's mantra for years. He lies and the media barely questions it. Sadly, he's lied enough times at things to the point where zombies believe it.
Fortunately for Dana people believe his lies on Facebook on a post people were calling Dana a liar and a person fuck it John keros is his name was saying things like proof or name one lie per year even after people sent links about Dana lying talk about white knight.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:14 pm
westcott123 wrote:Yes he did i mean it will be like say chuck without the ice shorts or Tito without the flames. 

I hope in 5 years Rizin is the premier organization with Bellator still growing.

westcott123
westcott123

Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:22 am
^^ same mate the same ^^
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:51 pm
CDF47 wrote:

I hope in 5 years Rizin is the premier organization with Bellator still growing.

That may be the case. Rizin seems like it's growing well and the fact they want to put out more shows in 2019. Bellator got a $100 million dollar deal with DAZN. UFC continues to lack momentum and stale.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:54 pm
By the way, Chandler signed a new deal with Bellator. You notice it's been much easier for promotions to keep fighters then them going to UFC?

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/8/22/17770258/michael-chandler-re-signs-with-bellator
westcott123
westcott123

Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:04 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

That may be the case. Rizin seems like it's growing well and the fact they want to put out more shows in 2019. Bellator got a $100 million dollar deal with DAZN. UFC continues to lack momentum and stale.
Beating a dead horse but like I said it is amazing what happens when the ufc can not buy out another promotion .
westcott123
westcott123

Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:12 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:By the way, Chandler signed a new deal with Bellator. You notice it's been much easier for promotions to keep fighters then them going to UFC?

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/8/22/17770258/michael-chandler-re-signs-with-bellator
I can guess "chandler is scared prefers fighting in the b leagues " big fish small pond " of course it is only thing they have it makes a person wonder is the ufc really still the premier mma promotion even though they say it doesn't make it so.
westcott123
westcott123

Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:16 pm
The ufc isn't any bigger better have god like champions the fact is they get the most attention from the non mma public..  If ufc champions are just at a higher level then why don't they allow their champions to fight another organisation champions?more yes this is a rhetorical question.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum