GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Tenshin Nasukawa - Full Fight Video - RIZIN Empty Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Tenshin Nasukawa - Full Fight Video - RIZIN

Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:40 am
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Tenshin Nasukawa - Full Fight Video - RIZIN Empty Re: Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Tenshin Nasukawa - Full Fight Video - RIZIN

Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:36 am
Mayweather took out Tenshin with ease in boxing. Kickboxing would be another story.
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Tenshin Nasukawa - Full Fight Video - RIZIN Empty Re: Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Tenshin Nasukawa - Full Fight Video - RIZIN

Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:45 am
CDF47 wrote:Mayweather took out Tenshin with ease in boxing.  Kickboxing would be another story.

Should have him box someone more on his level than if he wins his post fight can be about how he can box. Have the best Japanese boxer they can find step in afterwards (make it look unplanned) and say how he wants to fight Floyd for the honor of Japan, would get great publicity.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:53 am
InfinityLens wrote:
CDF47 wrote:Mayweather took out Tenshin with ease in boxing.  Kickboxing would be another story.

Should have him box someone more on his level than if he wins his post fight can be about how he can box. Have the best Japanese boxer they can find step in afterwards (make it look unplanned) and say how he wants to fight Floyd for the honor of Japan, would get great publicity.

Masuyuki Ito is the only fighter in a relevant weight class who is really world class right now.

But he'd probably be no match.

If Mayweather fights again in real boxing, Pacqiaou is the only fight.

I somewhat expect it to happen. I give it about 55/45.

Or maybe it's 45/55. Or maybe it's 30/70. Hard to say, really.

If they are going to make that fight, they are probably trying to time it right.

If it doesn't happen, it's probably because Mayweather doesn't want to fight anymore (Tenshin wasn't a fight.)

I hate to say it, but I'd like to say Mayweather-Pcqiaou 2. I feel ashamed for wanting to see Mayweather back, and also for wanting to see that abysmal fight again. It's one hell of a paradox. That was the highest grossing fight in history. It was perhaps the most boring marquee fight in history.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:57 pm
nodogoshi wrote:
InfinityLens wrote:

Masuyuki Ito is the only fighter in a relevant weight class who is really world class right now.

But he'd probably be no match.

If Mayweather fights again in real boxing, Pacqiaou is the only fight.

I somewhat expect it to happen. I give it about 55/45.

Or maybe it's 45/55. Or maybe it's 30/70. Hard to say, really.

If they are going to make that fight, they are probably trying to time it right.

If it doesn't happen, it's probably because Mayweather doesn't want to fight anymore (Tenshin wasn't a fight.)

I hate to say it, but I'd like to say Mayweather-Pcqiaou 2. I feel ashamed for wanting to see Mayweather back, and also for wanting to see that abysmal fight again. It's one hell of a paradox. That was the highest grossing fight in history. It was perhaps the most boring marquee fight in history.

Agreed. I would watch the second fight as well. The first one was boring but hopefully they could deliver with a rematch.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum