UFC & RIZIN top ten attendence 2018

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

UFC & RIZIN top ten attendence 2018

Post by Kingfedor on Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:16 am

1 RIZIN.14 - 29,105
2 RIZIN.13 - 27,208
3 UFN 136 - 22,603
4 UFC 229 - 20,034
5 UFC 231 - 19,039
6 UFC 225 - 18,117
7 RIZIN.11 - 17,912
8 UFC 227 - 17,794
9 UFC 226 - 17,464
10 UFC 223 - 17,026

_________________
Kingfedor
Kingfedor
Admin

Location : Quebec
Posts : 3737
Join date : 2012-11-29

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC & RIZIN top ten attendence 2018

Post by CDF47 on Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:16 pm

Impressive figures for RIZIN.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACA
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 13378
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC & RIZIN top ten attendence 2018

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:49 pm

Kingfedor wrote:1 RIZIN.14 - 29,105
2 RIZIN.13 - 27,208
3 UFN 136 - 22,603
4 UFC 229 - 20,034
5 UFC 231 - 19,039
6 UFC 225 - 18,117
7 RIZIN.11 - 17,912
8 UFC 227 - 17,794
9 UFC 226 - 17,464
10 UFC 223 - 17,026

Fucking awesome Rizin has the top two attendances.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC & RIZIN top ten attendence 2018

Post by CDF47 on Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:36 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
Kingfedor wrote:1 RIZIN.14 - 29,105
2 RIZIN.13 - 27,208
3 UFN 136 - 22,603
4 UFC 229 - 20,034
5 UFC 231 - 19,039
6 UFC 225 - 18,117
7 RIZIN.11 - 17,912
8 UFC 227 - 17,794
9 UFC 226 - 17,464
10 UFC 223 - 17,026

Fucking awesome Rizin has the top two attendances.

Yeah, I would love to see them over take the UFC soon. They are the better org. by far they just don't have the UFC roster yet. They can build their own roster and cross-promote and hold GPs to build new stars to compete with the UFC there.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACA
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 13378
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC & RIZIN top ten attendence 2018

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:55 am

CDF47 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
Kingfedor wrote:1 RIZIN.14 - 29,105
2 RIZIN.13 - 27,208
3 UFN 136 - 22,603
4 UFC 229 - 20,034
5 UFC 231 - 19,039
6 UFC 225 - 18,117
7 RIZIN.11 - 17,912
8 UFC 227 - 17,794
9 UFC 226 - 17,464
10 UFC 223 - 17,026

Fucking awesome Rizin has the top two attendances.

Yeah, I would love to see them over take the UFC soon.  They are the better org. by far they just don't have the UFC roster yet.  They can build their own roster and cross-promote and hold GPs to build new stars to compete with the UFC there.

Rizin is indeed on the rise so I don't see why not. If not them then someone cause UFC has lost their stranglehold. Nobody is as obsessed with being in the UFC like they were five years ago and every major promotion is picking away at UFC talent while UFC isn't taking many names. At this point, the only thing UFC has is name value and cause it's the most recognizable name in MMA.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC & RIZIN top ten attendence 2018

Post by CDF47 on Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:10 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
Kingfedor wrote:1 RIZIN.14 - 29,105
2 RIZIN.13 - 27,208
3 UFN 136 - 22,603
4 UFC 229 - 20,034
5 UFC 231 - 19,039
6 UFC 225 - 18,117
7 RIZIN.11 - 17,912
8 UFC 227 - 17,794
9 UFC 226 - 17,464
10 UFC 223 - 17,026

Fucking awesome Rizin has the top two attendances.

Yeah, I would love to see them over take the UFC soon.  They are the better org. by far they just don't have the UFC roster yet.  They can build their own roster and cross-promote and hold GPs to build new stars to compete with the UFC there.

Rizin is indeed on the rise so I don't see why not. If not them then someone cause UFC has lost their stranglehold. Nobody is as obsessed with being in the UFC like they were five years ago and every major promotion is picking away at UFC talent while UFC isn't taking many names. At this point, the only thing UFC has is name value and cause it's the most recognizable name in MMA.

They are the most known org. I'd like RIZIN to take that spot as well.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACA
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 13378
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC & RIZIN top ten attendence 2018

Post by westcott123 on Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:58 am

^^ not too bad for a promotion that only started four years ago ^^

I have think I saw something that they might do a rizin bellator show in Hawaii.
westcott123
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2375
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC & RIZIN top ten attendence 2018

Post by CDF47 on Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:17 pm

westcott123 wrote:^^ not too bad for a promotion that only started four years ago ^^

I have think I saw something that they might do a rizin bellator show in Hawaii.

Not bad at all. A show in Hawaii would be great. I wonder if they could use JMMA rules like ICON use to do in Hawaii.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACA
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 13378
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC & RIZIN top ten attendence 2018

Post by westcott123 on Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:56 pm

Who knows be alright if they could use it if it is true it is good too see rizin ff go international I will always maintain that for them to be a top 5 global organization is to go and do shows overseas.
westcott123
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2375
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC & RIZIN top ten attendence 2018

Post by CDF47 on Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:17 am

westcott123 wrote:Who knows be alright if they could use it if it is true it is good too see rizin ff go international I will always maintain that for them to be a top 5 global organization is to go and do shows overseas.

Yeah, China and all over Asia they should bring their RIZIN ring and rules. Wish they would use the 10 minute opening round more though.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACA
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 13378
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC & RIZIN top ten attendence 2018

Post by westcott123 on Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:19 pm

CDF47 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
Kingfedor wrote:1 RIZIN.14 - 29,105
2 RIZIN.13 - 27,208
3 UFN 136 - 22,603
4 UFC 229 - 20,034
5 UFC 231 - 19,039
6 UFC 225 - 18,117
7 RIZIN.11 - 17,912
8 UFC 227 - 17,794
9 UFC 226 - 17,464
10 UFC 223 - 17,026

Fucking awesome Rizin has the top two attendances.

Yeah, I would love to see them over take the UFC soon.  They are the better org. by far they just don't have the UFC roster yet.  They can build their own roster and cross-promote and hold GPs to build new stars to compete with the UFC there.

Though the ufc does have the bigger roster in reality people mostly know the top ten top twenty the rest no one knows who they are . The roster is five hundred fighters how many people know five hundred fighters?
westcott123
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2375
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC & RIZIN top ten attendence 2018

Post by CDF47 on Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:50 pm

westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
Kingfedor wrote:1 RIZIN.14 - 29,105
2 RIZIN.13 - 27,208
3 UFN 136 - 22,603
4 UFC 229 - 20,034
5 UFC 231 - 19,039
6 UFC 225 - 18,117
7 RIZIN.11 - 17,912
8 UFC 227 - 17,794
9 UFC 226 - 17,464
10 UFC 223 - 17,026

Fucking awesome Rizin has the top two attendances.

Yeah, I would love to see them over take the UFC soon.  They are the better org. by far they just don't have the UFC roster yet.  They can build their own roster and cross-promote and hold GPs to build new stars to compete with the UFC there.

Though the ufc does have the bigger roster in reality people mostly know the top ten top twenty the rest no one knows who they are . The roster is five hundred fighters how many people know five hundred fighters?

That's true and those top ten worldwide are highly debatable with fighters outside UFC. For instance, I would rank Gooch as the top BW in the world after what he achieved in 2018. He was one of the top fighters of the year.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACA
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 13378
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC & RIZIN top ten attendence 2018

Post by westcott123 on Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:15 pm

Not bad for an organisation that is just a regional SF show that's according to Wikipedia ...
westcott123
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2375
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC & RIZIN top ten attendence 2018

Post by westcott123 on Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:25 am

Ps I know Wikipedia is one of those things you take with a grain of salt because anyone can edit it .

Still they had a bigger audience number Holly shit wait til they become a global player.
westcott123
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2375
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC & RIZIN top ten attendence 2018

Post by CDF47 on Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:05 am

westcott123 wrote:Not bad for an organisation that is just a regional SF show that's according to Wikipedia ...

Zuffa Zombies got a hold of Wikipedia.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACA
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 13378
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC & RIZIN top ten attendence 2018

Post by CDF47 on Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:09 am

westcott123 wrote:Ps I know Wikipedia is one of those things you take with a grain of salt because anyone can edit it .

Still they had a bigger audience number Holly shit wait til they become a global player.

Exactly, I hope they take over soon and UFC is seen as number 2.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACA
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 13378
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC & RIZIN top ten attendence 2018

Post by westcott123 on Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:29 pm

westcott123
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2375
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC & RIZIN top ten attendence 2018

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:59 am

CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:Ps I know Wikipedia is one of those things you take with a grain of salt because anyone can edit it .

Still they had a bigger audience number Holly shit wait til they become a global player.

Exactly, I hope they take over soon and UFC is seen as number 2.

I rather see UFC as 3 or 4.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1674
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC & RIZIN top ten attendence 2018

Post by CDF47 on Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:13 pm


Not surprised. He spoke the truth in that article. Dana does screw people over.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACA
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 13378
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC & RIZIN top ten attendence 2018

Post by CDF47 on Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:14 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:Ps I know Wikipedia is one of those things you take with a grain of salt because anyone can edit it .

Still they had a bigger audience number Holly shit wait til they become a global player.

Exactly, I hope they take over soon and UFC is seen as number 2.

I rather see UFC as 3 or 4.

That could work too.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACA
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 13378
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC & RIZIN top ten attendence 2018

Post by westcott123 on Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:43 pm

^^ same here I will be mean but the ufc and it's zombies need to brought down a notch or two. ^^

I know theyre mostly casual and band wagon fans who will jump ship like Rats

Today "Rizin is a shit show " "competition is easier is in Asia" tomorrow same person "rizin ff is the greatest thing since sliced bread" "competition is easier in North America".
westcott123
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2375
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC & RIZIN top ten attendence 2018

Post by CDF47 on Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:23 pm

westcott123 wrote:^^ same here I will be mean but the ufc and it's zombies need to brought down a notch or two. ^^

I know theyre mostly casual and band wagon fans who will jump ship like Rats  

Today "Rizin is a shit show " "competition is easier is in Asia" tomorrow same person "rizin ff is the greatest thing since sliced bread" "competition is easier in North America".

Yeah, just some simple reprogramming and the Zombie will change sides.

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACA
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 13378
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC & RIZIN top ten attendence 2018

Post by InfinityLens on Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:51 pm

Surprised nobody in this thread is doing the NPC meme.

_________________
If anybody is wondering why I don't post on Global MMA or Sherdog anymore it is because I needed to focus on other things in my life and posting was taking up too much time.

Don't worry I am still here lurking!
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Location : The Global MMA Forum
Posts : 1251
Join date : 2015-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC & RIZIN top ten attendence 2018

Post by CDF47 on Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:46 pm

InfinityLens wrote:Surprised nobody in this thread is doing the NPC meme.

What's that?

_________________
MMA Major Leagues: UFC, RIZIN, Bellator, KSW, PFL, ROAD FC, ONE, Fight Nights, M-1 Global, ACA
Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings & Moderator

Location : United States
Posts : 13378
Join date : 2011-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC & RIZIN top ten attendence 2018

Post by westcott123 on Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:58 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/sport/2019/feb/20/georges-st-pierre-retiring-ufc

Nothing to do with the topic gsp is retiring apparently. I'm not a huge ufc fan but gsp is definitely one of the greatest.
westcott123
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2375
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC & RIZIN top ten attendence 2018

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum