GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

ONE Flyweight and Lightweight World Grand Prix Bracket Empty ONE Flyweight and Lightweight World Grand Prix Bracket

Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:10 am
ONE Flyweight and Lightweight World Grand Prix Bracket Dx0VCJoUwAAjN8aONE Flyweight and Lightweight World Grand Prix Bracket Dz5TPSUVAAEvALY
westcott123
westcott123

ONE Flyweight and Lightweight World Grand Prix Bracket Empty Re: ONE Flyweight and Lightweight World Grand Prix Bracket

Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:21 pm
Wow this is a stacked tournament . Sage is making his debut against Cosmo alexandre 7-1 in mma multiple times Muay Thai kickboxing champion fought guys like nikey holzken Giorgio petrosyan John Wayne parr amongst others.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

ONE Flyweight and Lightweight World Grand Prix Bracket Empty Re: ONE Flyweight and Lightweight World Grand Prix Bracket

Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:46 pm
westcott123 wrote:Wow this is a stacked tournament . Sage is making his debut against Cosmo alexandre 7-1 in mma multiple times Muay Thai kickboxing champion fought guys like nikey holzken Giorgio petrosyan John Wayne parr amongst others.

I agree. Tournaments looking really good.
westcott123
westcott123

Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:49 am
CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:Wow this is a stacked tournament . Sage is making his debut against Cosmo alexandre 7-1 in mma multiple times Muay Thai kickboxing champion fought guys like nikey holzken Giorgio petrosyan John Wayne parr amongst others.

I agree.  Tournaments looking really good.

I agree as for who will win ? To be honest it can be anyone who can win I would love to see mighty mouse vs Moraes both guys are definitely Top 5 fly weights . A Match Up between them would be interesting.. I give dj the speed advantage and Adriano the size and height advantage .

Both belong on the goat fly weight list
Dj 27-3-1 12x World champion
Am 17-3 6x World champion. (I think or 5,7)
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:10 pm
Good tournaments. Alvarez/Nasyukhin is definitely one to watch.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:01 pm
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

I agree.  Tournaments looking really good.

I agree as for who will win ? To be honest it can be anyone who can win I would love to see mighty mouse vs Moraes both guys are definitely Top 5 fly weights . A Match Up between them would be interesting.. I give dj the speed advantage and Adriano the size and height advantage .

Both belong on the goat fly weight list
Dj 27-3-1 12x World champion
Am 17-3 6x World champion. (I think or 5,7)

Great point. That would be a battle I would look forward to seeing as well. Could come down to it.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:01 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:Good tournaments. Alvarez/Nasyukhin is definitely one to watch.

Agreed.
westcott123
westcott123

Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:24 am
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/3/18/18270736/ufc-one-fc-championship-mma-news-interview-demetrious-johnson-teammate-bibiano-fernandes-fight

I agree Demetrious is up there with other fighters too and not just the UFC.
Two things
1 dj would have more competion in Asia due to there being more fly weights a good lot of them have been World champions whether mma or otherwise.

2 on the mighty mouse Is a can crusher .... Hang on I thought the ufc only has the elite of the elite kind of an oxymoron isn't it ?
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:42 am
westcott123 wrote:https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/3/18/18270736/ufc-one-fc-championship-mma-news-interview-demetrious-johnson-teammate-bibiano-fernandes-fight

I agree Demetrious is up there with other fighters too and not just the UFC.
Two things
1 dj would have more competion in Asia due to there being more fly weights a good lot of them have been World champions whether mma or otherwise.

2 on the mighty mouse Is a can crusher .... Hang on I thought the ufc only has the elite of the elite kind of an oxymoron isn't it ?

That's right. They can't go with the can crusher mantra here, can they...
westcott123
westcott123

Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:22 pm
https://www.mmamania.com/2019/3/19/18271909/ufc-tim-sylvia-laughing-michael-bispings-hall-of-fame-induction-slap-dana-white-mma#comments

Big Tim is right ufc Hall of fame is a popularity contest .

I'm so sick of these people acting like dana single Handedly saved mma . Yes he played a huge part ultimately it was the average Joe who forked out their money that saved mma in the West plus mma was booming in Japan .
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:43 pm
westcott123 wrote:https://www.mmamania.com/2019/3/19/18271909/ufc-tim-sylvia-laughing-michael-bispings-hall-of-fame-induction-slap-dana-white-mma#comments

Big Tim is right ufc Hall of fame is a popularity contest .

I'm so sick of these people acting like dana single Handedly saved mma . Yes he played a huge part  ultimately it was the average Joe who forked out their money that saved mma  in the West plus mma was booming in Japan .

Yeah, the fans saved MMA in the US.
westcott123
westcott123

Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:07 pm
https://www.latimes.com/sports/boxing/la-sp-tj-dillashaw-ufc-drug-test-20190320-story.html

So TJ failed a possible drug test wow so not only did they want mighty mouse to fight a guy who is probably one to two weight classes bigger on fight night but also with drugs in his system.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:12 am
westcott123 wrote:https://www.latimes.com/sports/boxing/la-sp-tj-dillashaw-ufc-drug-test-20190320-story.html

So TJ failed a possible drug test wow so not only did they want mighty mouse to fight a guy who is probably one to two weight classes bigger on fight night but also with drugs in his system.

Wow, pretty crazy story.
westcott123
westcott123

Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:37 am
Not far away now in my honest opinion the best flyweight competition is in Asia I mean you have
Kairat Akhmetov
Reece Maclaren
Demetrius Johnson
Marlon Moraes
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:20 pm
westcott123 wrote:Not far away now in my honest opinion the best flyweight competition is in Asia I mean you have
Kairat Akhmetov
Reece Maclaren
Demetrius Johnson
Marlon Moraes

Good point. Asia definitely has solid FLW fighters in their orgs.
westcott123
westcott123

Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:37 am
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/mma/8737146/ufc-demetrious-johnson-mma-fedor-championship/

You can tell mighty mouse and Eddie Alvarez are happier in one championship . In My opinion The opponent's will be tough it would be foolish to think they are not.

It is also true unfortunately is that mma doesn't have a undisputed World champion of that division . It is all fine and dandy to say "one championship is the largest martial arts promotion" "the ufc is the biggest mma promotion in the World" "rizin and bellator are Pride and strikeforce 2.0" etc but until the title holders fight each other no one really knows who the undisputed best is . Look at boxing not today's boxing the Old days when the person who held the belt was the world champion. Say the 60s-80s when the person who held all Major titles was the undisputed best in that weight class.
westcott123
westcott123

Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:22 am
CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:Not far away now in my honest opinion the best flyweight competition is in Asia I mean you have
Kairat Akhmetov
Reece Maclaren
Demetrius Johnson
Marlon Moraes

Good point.  Asia definitely has solid FLW fighters in their orgs.  

Edit i meant Adriano Moraes.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:24 pm
westcott123 wrote:https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/mma/8737146/ufc-demetrious-johnson-mma-fedor-championship/

You can tell mighty mouse and Eddie Alvarez are happier in one championship . In My opinion The opponent's will be tough it would be foolish to think they are not.

It is also true unfortunately is that mma doesn't have a undisputed World champion of that division . It is all fine and dandy to say "one championship is the largest martial arts promotion" "the ufc is the biggest mma promotion in the World" "rizin and bellator are Pride and strikeforce 2.0" etc but until the title holders fight each other no one really knows who the undisputed best is . Look at boxing not today's boxing the Old days when the person who held the belt was the world champion. Say the 60s-80s when the person who held all Major titles was the undisputed best in that weight class.

Yeah, those were the good old days of boxing when there were clear undisputed champions. I wish boxing and MMA were like this today.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:25 pm
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
Kairat Akhmetov
Reece Maclaren
Demetrius Johnson
Marlon Moraes

Good point.  Asia definitely has solid FLW fighters in their orgs.  

Edit i meant Adriano Moraes.

Oh yeah. I thought I saw that but just overlooked it.
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:31 pm
CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/mma/8737146/ufc-demetrious-johnson-mma-fedor-championship/

Yeah, those were the good old days of boxing when there were clear undisputed champions.  I wish boxing and MMA were like this today.

One of the reasons I like the whole Bellator and Rizin champs fighting thing that is going on.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:14 am
InfinityLens wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

Yeah, those were the good old days of boxing when there were clear undisputed champions.  I wish boxing and MMA were like this today.

One of the reasons I like the whole Bellator and Rizin champs fighting thing that is going on.

Yeah, same here. That is one of the reasons.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum