Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by Kingfedor on Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:55 pm

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) D-7UzyBUwAAMnjb
Rizin 18
August 18, 2019
Aichi Prefectural Gymnasium

Nagoya, JapanRizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) 23px-Flag_of_Japan.svg

Main Card:
Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) 23px-Flag_of_Japan.svgKyoji Horiguchi (28-2)    vs.           (12-1) Kai AsakuraRizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) 23px-Flag_of_Japan.svg    
Main Card | Bantamweight | 135 lbs (61 kg)

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) 23px-Flag_of_Japan.svgAyaka Hamasaki (18-2)  vs.  (3-1) Suwanan BoonsornRizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) 23px-Flag_of_Thailand.svg    
Main Card | Super Atomweight | 108 lbs (49 kg)

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) 23px-Flag_of_Japan.svgTakeya Mizugaki (23-13) vs.           (13-4) Manel KapeRizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) 23px-Flag_of_Angola.svg    
Main Card | Bantamweight | 135 lbs (61 kg)

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) 23px-Flag_of_Australia_%28converted%29.svgTrent Girdham (11-2)      vs.         (18-4) Victor HenryRizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) 23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg    
Main Card | Bantamweight | 135 lbs (61 kg)

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) 23px-Flag_of_Japan.svgKazuma Sone (23-18)      vs.    (11-6) Justin ScogginsRizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) 23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg    
Main Card | Bantamweight | 135 lbs (61 kg)

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) 23px-Flag_of_Japan.svgHaruo Ochi (19-7)            vs.      (14-2) Jarred BrooksRizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) 23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg    
Main Card | Strawweight | 117 lbs (53 kg)

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) 23px-Flag_of_Japan.svgHiroto Uesako (15-7)        vs.         (15-7) Yves LanduRizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) 23px-Flag_of_France.svg    
Main Card | GP Qualifying Rounds | Lightweight | 155 lbs (70 kg)

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) 23px-Flag_of_Japan.svgKanna Asakura (14-4)       vs.   (5-1) Alesha ZappitellaRizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) 23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg    
Main Card | Super Atomweight | 108 lbs (49 kg)

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) 23px-Flag_of_Japan.svgTakaki Soya (10-4)            vs.  (6-4) Yutaro MuramotoRizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) 23px-Flag_of_Japan.svg    
Main Card | Catchweight | 130 lbs (59 kg)

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) 23px-Flag_of_Australia_%28converted%29.svgJohn Wayne Parr (99-33)    vs.  (45-14) Danilo ZanoliniRizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) 22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg    
Main Card | Kickboxing | Catchweight | 165 lbs (75 kg)

RIZIN announced RIZIN.18 event at the Dolphins Arena on August 18th. RIZIN Bantamweight Champion Kyoji Horiguchi (28-2) will be making his return to the RIZIN ring, after defeating Darrion Caldwell at the Madison Square Garden to become the RIZIN & Bellator Champion. He will be taking on RIZIN-bred Kai Asakura (12-1) in a non-title affair.

Nobuyuki Sakakibara kicked off the presser by stating, “Kyoji Horiguchi may just be the best Bantamweight in the world at the moment. And out of all the options we had, I do believe that Kai Asakura is the best option who would be able to fight Horiguchi with the most motivation and determination. He’s young, hungry and has been our rising Bantamweight and most of all, he will be taking on the greatest fighter in his home town in front of hundreds of his supporters.” General Manager added “There will always be negative opinions about anything. But why not? Who doesn’t want to see the young prospect take on perhaps the greatest fighter? It’s the perfect timing.” The cross promotion with Invicta FC continues as RIZIN 2017 Super Atomweight GP winner Kanna Asakura (14-4) will be taking on Invicta FC top contender Alesha Zappitella (5-1). Both fighters carry a heavy wrestling background and are coming off of tough losses.

RIZIN mainstay Manel Kape (13-4) will be making his return taking on Japanese MMA
journeyman and promotional debutant Takeya Mizugaki (23-13-2).
Road to UFC Japan cast member and former DEEP Featherweight Champion Hiroto
Uesako
(15-7) will be taking part in the RIZIN Light GP qualifying round by facing
French Lightweight standout Yves Landu (13-7). Despite the results their performances
will determine if they will be advancing to the opening round on the RIZIN 19 event on October 12th.

Sooto’s Tataki Soya (10-4-1) will be looking for a back to back highlight reel finish when
facing another DEEP fighter Yutaro Muramoto (6-4-2) in a 59kg catchweight clash.
Former Shooto Pacific rim Bantamweight Champion Kazuma Sone (23-18-1) has also
been confirmed to be participating on the RIZIN.18 card, to perform in front of his home
crowd once again facing Erson Yamamoto (3-4).

Previously announced kickboxing bouts:
John Wayne Parr vs Danilo Zanolini
Ryuji Horio vs Uchu Sakurai
Shota Takiya vs Kazuki Osaki[/b]


Last edited by Kingfedor on Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________
Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Tumblr_odu6ymtSKU1qd4esao1_500
Kingfedor
Kingfedor
Admin

Location : Quebec
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2012-11-29

Back to top Go down

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty Re: Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:03 pm

Kingfedor wrote:Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) D-7UzyBUwAAMnjb
RIZIN announced RIZIN.18 event at the Dolphins Arena on August 18th. RIZIN Bantamweight Champion Kyoji Horiguchi (28-2) will be making his return to the RIZIN ring, after defeating Darrion Caldwell at the Madison Square Garden to become the RIZIN & Bellator Champion. He will be taking on RIZIN-bred Kai Asakura (12-1) in a non-title affair.

Nobuyuki Sakakibara kicked off the presser by stating, “Kyoji Horiguchi may just be the best Bantamweight in the world at the moment. And out of all the options we had, I do believe that Kai Asakura is the best option who would be able to fight Horiguchi with the most motivation and determination. He’s young, hungry and has been our rising Bantamweight and most of all, he will be taking on the greatest fighter in his home town in front of hundreds of his supporters.” General Manager added “There will always be negative opinions about anything. But why not? Who doesn’t want to see the young prospect take on perhaps the greatest fighter? It’s the perfect timing.” The cross promotion with Invicta FC continues as RIZIN 2017 Super Atomweight GP winner Kanna Asakura (14-4) will be taking on Invicta FC top contender Alesha Zappitella (5-1). Both fighters carry a heavy wrestling background and are coming off of tough losses.

RIZIN mainstay Manel Kape (13-4) will be making his return taking on Japanese MMA
journeyman and promotional debutant Takeya Mizugaki (23-13-2).
Road to UFC Japan cast member and former DEEP Featherweight Champion Hiroto
Uesako
(15-7) will be taking part in the RIZIN Light GP qualifying round by facing
French Lightweight standout Yves Landu (13-7). Despite the results their performances
will determine if they will be advancing to the opening round on the RIZIN 19 event on October 12th.

Sooto’s Tataki Soya (10-4-1) will be looking for a back to back highlight reel finish when
facing another DEEP fighter Yutaro Muramoto (6-4-2) in a 59kg catchweight clash.
Former Shooto Pacific rim Bantamweight Champion Kazuma Sone (23-18-1) has also
been confirmed to be participating on the RIZIN.18 card, to perform in front of his home
crowd once again facing Erson Yamamoto (3-4).

Previously announced kickboxing bouts:
John Wayne Parr vs Danilo Zanolini
Ryuji Horio vs Uchu Sakurai
Shota Takiya vs Kazuki Osaki

If Horiguchi wins, he should be a strong candidate for fighter of the year given his recent title win in Bellator. Hopefully, Yamamoto gets his first win streak.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1716
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty Re: Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by westcott123 on Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:58 am

A non title fight ? Look I'm a huge Pride fc fan one thing that I wasn't a fan of was The champions didn't defend as often I understand if they are in a tournament or at least every three or four fights is a title defence.

Kyoji is definitely a candidate for GMMA fighter of the year.
westcott123
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2509
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty Re: Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:01 pm

westcott123 wrote:A non title fight ? Look I'm a huge Pride fc fan one thing that I wasn't a fan of was The champions didn't defend as often I understand if they are in a tournament or at least every three or four fights is a title defence.

Kyoji is definitely a candidate for GMMA fighter of the year.

Agreed. That always was once of PRIDE's weaknesses.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1716
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty Re: Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by westcott123 on Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:06 am

westcott123
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2509
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty Re: Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by Kingfedor on Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:23 pm

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) EAIMekqUEAAkaV6
RIZIN announced 4 fights for their RIZIN 18 event at the Dolphins Arena on August 18th. Super Atomweight champion Ayaka Hamasaki makes her return along with familiar names such as Justin Scoggins, Jarod Brooks and Victor Henry all confirmed with an opponent.

After a hard fought title defense, Former Invicta FC Atomweight Champion and current RIZIN Super Atomweight Champion Ayaka Hamasaki (18-2) will be making her returnin a non-title affair against Thailand’s best female Jiu Jitsu practitioner “Amp” Suwanan Boonsorn Phukettopteam(5-1).

RIZIN continues to deepen their Bantamweight roster with a couple more international signings. Justin Scoggins (11-6) looks to bounce back from him submission loss against former Shooto Pacific Rim Champion and aggressive striker Kazuma Sone (23-18-1)while Victor  Henry (18-4), who recently defeated RIZIN Yuki Motoya to capture the DEEP Bantamweight title will be making his RIZIN debut where he faces 21 year old Australian MMA and Kickboxing sensation Trent Girdham (11-2).

Jarod Brooks (14-2) returns to action after 11 months in his dominant weight class against current DEEP Strawweight Champion Haruo Ochi (19-7-2).

_________________
Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Tumblr_odu6ymtSKU1qd4esao1_500
Kingfedor
Kingfedor
Admin

Location : Quebec
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2012-11-29

Back to top Go down

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty Re: Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by westcott123 on Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:00 am

I have
Kyoji
Ayaka
Manel
Scoggins
Brooks
Ueska
Asakura
Muramoto
Parr
westcott123
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2509
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty Re: Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by westcott123 on Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Card Will be on tonight talk about stacked then again this is Rizin they know how to Stack a card

I will add i find odd how these other mma sites have mma in the title their name they should just have UFC in the title . When 99% of it is covering ufc and only 1% everything else yeah they should just all rename themselves UFC.
westcott123
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2509
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty Re: Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:59 pm

westcott123 wrote:Card Will be on tonight talk about stacked then again this is Rizin they know how to Stack a card

I will add i find odd how these other mma sites have mma in the title their name they should just have UFC in the title . When 99% of it is covering ufc and only 1% everything else yeah they should just all rename themselves UFC.

Well, Rizin believes in quality over quantity so they can stack their cards.

Not surprised by the media cause it's always been UFC and they got a title fight tonight so all the MMA media will be on 241.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1716
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty Re: Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by Kingfedor on Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:10 am

we are Rizin Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) 177911770

_________________
Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Tumblr_odu6ymtSKU1qd4esao1_500
Kingfedor
Kingfedor
Admin

Location : Quebec
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2012-11-29

Back to top Go down

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty Re: Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by westcott123 on Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:15 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:Card Will be on tonight talk about stacked then again this is Rizin they know how to Stack a card

I will add i find odd how these other mma sites have mma in the title their name they should just have UFC in the title . When 99% of it is covering ufc and only 1% everything else yeah they should just all rename themselves UFC.

Well, Rizin believes in quality over quantity so they can stack their cards.

Not surprised by the media cause it's always been UFC and they got a title fight tonight so all the MMA media will be on 241.

Stipe won via TKO I Saw on Facebook some person already said Stipe Is the greatest heavyweight of All Time.the fact that they jump from one heavyweight to another shows that deep down they know Fedor us still the man .
westcott123
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2509
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty Re: Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:26 am

westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:Card Will be on tonight talk about stacked then again this is Rizin they know how to Stack a card

I will add i find odd how these other mma sites have mma in the title their name they should just have UFC in the title . When 99% of it is covering ufc and only 1% everything else yeah they should just all rename themselves UFC.

Well, Rizin believes in quality over quantity so they can stack their cards.

Not surprised by the media cause it's always been UFC and they got a title fight tonight so all the MMA media will be on 241.

Stipe won via TKO I Saw on Facebook some person already  said Stipe Is the greatest heavyweight of All Time.the fact that they jump from one heavyweight to another shows that deep down they know Fedor us still the man .

I like Stipe and glad he won but it's obnoxious. Want to take bets who beats him and becomes the new greatest heavyweight of all time?
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1716
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty Re: Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by westcott123 on Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:46 am

[quote="Rocksoldier84"]
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:Card Will be on tonight talk about stacked then again this is Rizin they know how to Stack a card

I will add i find odd how these other mma sites have mma in the title their name they should just have UFC in the title . When 99% of it is covering ufc and only 1% everything else yeah they should just all rename themselves UFC.

Well, Rizin believes in quality over quantity so they can stack their cards.

Not surprised by the media cause it's always been UFC and they got a title fight tonight so all the MMA media will be on 241.

Stipe won via TKO I Saw on Facebook some person already  said Stipe Is the greatest heavyweight of All Time.the fact that they jump from one heavyweight to another shows that deep down they know Fedor us still the man .

I like Stipe and glad he won but it's obnoxious. Want to take bets who beats him and becomes the new greatest heavyweight of all time?[/quott

Well you have a rubber Match with dc you Have Francis but Stipe dominated that fight overeem and jds are on the tail end of their careers cain has pretty much retired you have that young Russian guy who' overeem best hut he is now 13-1. Though I doubt he Will get a title shot anytime soon he needs a few more .

westcott123
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2509
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty Re: Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by westcott123 on Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:48 am

We are Rizin fighting it would be something if Kai Asakura wins
westcott123
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2509
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty Re: Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by Kingfedor on Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:24 am

holy Fucking shit Kai is legit Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) 4105382097

_________________
Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Tumblr_odu6ymtSKU1qd4esao1_500
Kingfedor
Kingfedor
Admin

Location : Quebec
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2012-11-29

Back to top Go down

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty Re: Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:49 am

westcott123 wrote:We are Rizin fighting it would be something if Kai Asakura wins

You got your wish.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1716
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty Re: Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:50 am

westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:Card Will be on tonight talk about stacked then again this is Rizin they know how to Stack a card

I will add i find odd how these other mma sites have mma in the title their name they should just have UFC in the title . When 99% of it is covering ufc and only 1% everything else yeah they should just all rename themselves UFC.

Well, Rizin believes in quality over quantity so they can stack their cards.

Not surprised by the media cause it's always been UFC and they got a title fight tonight so all the MMA media will be on 241.

Stipe won via TKO I Saw on Facebook some person already  said Stipe Is the greatest heavyweight of All Time.the fact that they jump from one heavyweight to another shows that deep down they know Fedor us still the man .

I like Stipe and glad he won but it's obnoxious. Want to take bets who beats him and becomes the new greatest heavyweight of all time?[/quott

Well you have a rubber Match with dc you Have Francis but Stipe dominated that fight overeem and jds are on the tail end of their careers cain has pretty much retired you have that young Russian guy who' overeem best hut he is now 13-1. Though I doubt he Will get a title shot anytime soon he needs a few more .


Damn, UFC's division is weak. Bellator is where it's at with Heavyweights.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1716
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty Re: Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by westcott123 on Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:22 pm

^^ it is thin heavyweight was way more stacked during fedors prime ^^

Holy shit what a shocker Kai knocking out kyoji. If they rematch it should be for the belt or I would not mind Kai having some Bouts in Bellator hell he could be an alternate in the feather weight gp
westcott123
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2509
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty Re: Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:27 pm

westcott123 wrote:^^ it is thin heavyweight was way more stacked during fedors prime ^^

Holy shit what a shocker Kai knocking out kyoji. If they rematch it should be for the belt or I would not mind Kai having some Bouts in Bellator hell he could be an alternate in the feather weight gp

The heavyweight divisions aren't close right now as UFC's is nothing compared to PRIDE.

I say have Kai and Kyoji fight for the title at NYE like Wanderlei/Arona did in 2005.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1716
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty Re: Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by westcott123 on Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:13 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:^^ it is thin heavyweight was way more stacked during fedors prime ^^

Holy shit what a shocker Kai knocking out kyoji. If they rematch it should be for the belt or I would not mind Kai having some Bouts in Bellator hell he could be an alternate in the feather weight gp

The heavyweight divisions aren't close right now as UFC's is nothing compared to PRIDE.

I say have Kai and Kyoji fight for the title at NYE like Wanderlei/Arona did in 2005.

I say it would be nye with The belt on the line hell they can also run it back in Bellator too.

Unsurprisingly some person said uh non title looks fishy I mean yeah he knocked Him out ffs to be honest If they fought to the death and Kai got a samurai sword and cut kyoji head off a person would Still say fight looked fishy to me .
westcott123
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2509
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty Re: Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:36 am

westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:^^ it is thin heavyweight was way more stacked during fedors prime ^^

Holy shit what a shocker Kai knocking out kyoji. If they rematch it should be for the belt or I would not mind Kai having some Bouts in Bellator hell he could be an alternate in the feather weight gp

The heavyweight divisions aren't close right now as UFC's is nothing compared to PRIDE.

I say have Kai and Kyoji fight for the title at NYE like Wanderlei/Arona did in 2005.

I say it would be nye with The belt on the line hell  they can also run it back in Bellator too.

Unsurprisingly some person said uh non title looks fishy I mean yeah he knocked Him out ffs to be honest If they fought to the death and Kai got a samurai sword and cut kyoji head off a person would Still say fight looked fishy to me .

How is it fishy? Yeah, Rizin would have their top native star, if not top star, get knocked out in 1:07. Maybe I got this wrong but if I were to fix something, I have them go to war and Kai win on a split decision not have my top star get knocked out in 67 seconds.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1716
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty Re: Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by westcott123 on Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:13 am

https://www.facebook.com/151428654056/posts/10158032813339057/




That didn't long wow just the other day Dc is heavy weight goat but now it is stipe

Oh some people are just blind and ignorant there was nothing fishy about It

Unsurprisingly some people are talking shit about kyoji now oh could not compete in the UFC
Only went 7-1 the loss was a title fight.

Kai Asakura is 13-1 Not exactly a slouch.
westcott123
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2509
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty Re: Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by nodogoshi on Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:27 pm

My download cut off after Hamasaki-Boonsorn.

Boonsorn is so obviously a man and I was so glad that he lost.

Eddy Goldman is going to come in here any minute, and tell me that a man can chop off his dick, and take a couple pills, and become an absolute woman, able to compete on a completely level playing field.

Needless to say I reject that entirely; but be that as it may, as for Boonsorn, I don't even think he's chopped off his dick, or taken very good pills.

I was very relieved to see him lose, though.

This was one of the historic cases of battle of the genders.

It won't go down that way in the history books though, because Boonsorn's identity is as that of a female.

How we have fallen.  

Really, this ain't any kind of pro lgbtq post, but lets have a look at this.

It's okay if you are lesbian, gay, bi. It's okay if you are transgender, or queer. But, if you happen to be a transgender female, a man trying to become a woman, it's not okay if you go fight women in MMA.

That's my precept.

_________________
Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Fedor_Emelianenko_1000496
nodogoshi
nodogoshi
Moderator

Location : Jiangsu Province, China
Posts : 4712
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty Re: Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by nodogoshi on Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:21 pm


_________________
Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Fedor_Emelianenko_1000496
nodogoshi
nodogoshi
Moderator

Location : Jiangsu Province, China
Posts : 4712
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty Re: Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by westcott123 on Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:04 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:We are Rizin fighting it would be something if Kai Asakura wins

You got your wish.

Even i would admit that was unexpected I suspect that Kai will beat kyoji a second time especially Style wise i picked kyoji because like most people due to him fighting higher level competition.
westcott123
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2509
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) Empty Re: Rizin 18 - Nagoya - August 18 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum