GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
nhbnews
nhbnews
The Godfather of MMA Media
http://eddiegoldman.com

No Holds Barred: Bob Carson on Ruiz-Joshua 2 Empty No Holds Barred: Bob Carson on Ruiz-Joshua 2

Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:44 pm

On this edition of No Holds Barred, host Eddie Goldman once again spoke with Bob Carson. We attended this past Thursday's Ruiz-Joshua 2 press conference in New York, and had a lengthy discussion right after it about the fight itself, the media, the controversy about staging the fight in Saudi Arabia, and much more.

You can play or download No Holds Barred here and here. If one link does not work, please try another.

No Holds Barred is available at Google Play Music.

Also, No Holds Barred is available at Apple Podcasts.

You can also listen to No Holds Barred via Stitcher through iOS or Android devices or on the web here.

The PodOmatic Podcast Player app is available for free, both for Android at Google Play, and for iOS on the App Store.

The No Holds Barred theme song is called "The Heist", which is also available on iTunes by composer Ian Snow.

No Holds Barred is sponsored by:

The Catch Wrestling Alliance, resurrecting and promoting the sport of authentic catch-as-catch-can wrestling. The Catch Wrestling Alliance provides tournaments, seminars, and training as well as education about catch wrestling. Join the movement and keep real wrestling alive. For more information, go to CatchWrestlingAlliance.com.

Skullz Double-End Bags, the perfect bag for your combat sports training. Skullz Double-End Bags provide a realistic striking target, and help improve timing, distance, and hand and eye coordination. Hang it and hit it right out of the box! No pump required. For more information, go to SkullzDeBags.com.

Thanks, Eddie Goldman
EddieGoldman.com
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

No Holds Barred: Bob Carson on Ruiz-Joshua 2 Empty Re: No Holds Barred: Bob Carson on Ruiz-Joshua 2

Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:01 am
Again Eddie, you need to fix your audio problems.

I downloaded this podcast on my phone and heard garbly gook.

The last time I told you this, you said "listen to it on a real audio device."

If I'm sitting at home on my computer, I'll watch videos or read books or whatever. If I'm out and about, I'll listen to podcasts on my phone.

Just like everyone else.

Just saying dude. Podcasts are for out and about and try to make sure you have suitable audio quality. Otherwise, perhaps people won't want to listen.

Aside from that, you're podcasts are generally worthwhile.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

No Holds Barred: Bob Carson on Ruiz-Joshua 2 Empty Re: No Holds Barred: Bob Carson on Ruiz-Joshua 2

Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:06 am
I invite anyone here to download this podcast on a podcasting site, and then tell me if it does or doesn't start off with "garbly garbly garbly gook."

If it does, report back.

I've heard gobbly gook on other podcasts, but I've heard it a lot on NHB News, and he should try to correct it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum