GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nfl bitches!

+16
CDF47
Aunt Red
SRC
God of Thunder
TeamJohnPerretti
Heretic
Dagwood
backdoor to zuffa
loyalty13
Slugger O'Toole
KSW
PRIDE NEVER DIE
Realidea
nodogoshi
wekka
fka
20 posters
Go down
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

nfl bitches! Empty nfl bitches!

Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:50 pm
I love NFL football I'm a diehard raiders fan so war Oakland!

Don't know if any if you watch American football but feel free to war here and talk pigskin.
fka
fka

nfl bitches! Empty Re: nfl bitches!

Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:51 pm
Niners and falcons lost yesterday so I'm happy hope raiders beat cowboys tonight.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
wekka
wekka

Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:19 am
A Raiders fan against the Falcons? Why? Lol.

Anyways, I support the Broncos, Falcons, and Jim Harbaugh.

Falcons defense looks as shitty as ever, honestly. Then again, its just the first week of preseason.
fka
fka

Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:28 am
LOL.no real beef my neighbors a falcons fan trash talks a lot.
You guys will win your division IMO me on the othethand gotta love the under dog haha

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
wekka
wekka

Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:53 am
Fair enough.

I think the NFC South is going to be hotly contested this year. Atlanta clearly has one of the best offenses in the entire league, but up against potentially high powered offenses in Carolina and New Orleans could spell trouble for them late in the season. This could also be the year that Josh Freeman gets back on track.

Broncos have the AFC locked down, hate to say it man lol. I think the Chiefs are going to surprise a lot of people this year and Alex Smith is really going to make the most of this new opportunity. Chargers and Raiders just lack identity right now, but getting rid of Norv certainly helps the Chargers' chances at winning big in the near future.

49ers and Seahawks are pretty much neck and neck in the regards to the NFC West. I'm a little more confident in Russell Wilson as an NFL QB than I am with Kaepernick, so Kaep still has a lot to prove with his first full season as starter. Both have REALLY good defenses on paper, too. It's going to be interesting to watch, especially since the Rams even have a chance to crash a few parties.

Regardless, i'm actually more excited for College Football, as always.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:27 am
I was a fan of the 49ers as a kid, but over the years I also grew to like Tampa Bay and Kansas City a bit. The Redskins also grew on me last year, who I'd always had a soft spot for. Hopefully RG3 is in full working order. That was ridiculous how they sacrificed him in the playoffs last year, particularly since they even had a decent backup.

I'm also looking forward to seeing what Peyton Manning can do, as well as seeing what Alex Smith can do in Kansas City this year.

I don't have much love for the Cowboys, Packers, Raiders, or Seahawks.

Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:26 am
Eagles! hopefully this year we get at maybe 9-7 and get a decent pick in the draft. I will always hate andy reid for passing on Earl Thomas and Russell Wilson. So a big Fuck you, you fat shit

and again like a Boss the Eagles passed on imo one of the best Defensive players on the Draft The Honey Badger. and passes on Saftey Thomas which the Redskins got
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:35 am
What a nfl thread on gmma without the euros bitching about it? A miracle indeed.
As always im going for Dallas(underachievers) or Houston(Legit shot imo).

wekka wrote:Id probably drink her piss too
M1levelposters
KSW
KSW

Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:39 am
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:What a nfl thread on gmma without the euros bitching about it? A miracle indeed.
Did I ever bitch about NFL? All I said is it should be called american rugby not football.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:48 am
KSW wrote:
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:What a nfl thread on gmma without the euros bitching about it? A miracle indeed.
Did I ever bitch about NFL? All I said is it should be called american rugby not football.
Same thing. Football is just a name no matter how relevent it is, its been known as that for a lifetime.

wekka wrote:Id probably drink her piss too
M1levelposters
KSW
KSW

Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:56 am
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:
KSW wrote:
Same thing. Football is just a name no matter how relevent it is, its been known as that for a lifetime.
That´s very nice of you. I love when people say I´m bitching when I state my opinion. "Soccer" is football to me.
fka
fka

Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:15 pm
Tomato tomato lmfao atleast I called it American football.

Raiders beat cowboys and our offense looks much more on the same page.

Our secondary much mire together not great but better and our run defense is looking good.

I like Pryor but still green I'm not sold on our new qb but he looks much more accurate than Palmer.

BELLATOR #1
wekka
wekka

Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:15 pm
Cowboys aren't going very far with Romo, he's just not a Super Bowl caliber qb.

There's a reason people were passing on Mathieu, too. He's a class A fuck up off the field. He just wasn't worth the risk getting him earlier in the draft, which would've guaranteed him a larger contract.

He needs to prove he's more of a Cris Carter than a Maurice Clarett@
Slugger O'Toole
Slugger O'Toole

Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:17 pm
Jon Bostic looking very G for the Bears. Itll be interesting to see the Bears LBs with some speed. Offense still needs work though, specially the line.

Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:57 pm
wekka wrote:Cowboys aren't going very far with Romo, he's just not a Super Bowl caliber qb.

There's a reason people were passing on Mathieu, too. He's a class A fuck up off the field. He just wasn't worth the risk getting him earlier in the draft, which would've guaranteed him a larger contract.

that isn't true at all. all his troubles was because of weed Rolling LMAO  let the man smoke. he has looked great in camp and in the first preseason game. the eagles could of got him in the 3rd but passed
wekka
wekka

Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:12 pm
Realidea wrote:
wekka wrote:Cowboys aren't going very far with Romo, he's just not a Super Bowl caliber qb.

that isn't true at all. all his troubles was because of weed Rolling LMAO  let the man smoke. he has looked great in camp and in the first preseason game. the eagles could of got him in the 3rd but passed
It doesn't matter how trivial the substance is, it's the fact that he broke the rules and didn't adjust accordingly.

The NFL is much more than just on-field ability. It's not difficult to lay off of the weed for football. Are you telling me that you don't even have discipline to stop smoking for all of those potential millions? It just says a lot about your character.

It'd be one thing if marijuana was a legal substance, but sadly it is not.
fka
fka

Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:15 am
God raiders are sucking hard I have to say I have no faith in Flynn I'd rather see Pryor struggle and adapt.

Pryor just seems to be able to rally and run the team better.

Not to take anything away from bears they are killing it lol

BELLATOR #1
wekka
wekka

Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:27 am
I honestly think Flynn is better off starting the rest of the year, regardless of how good the results are this season.

They're not going to do the struggle and adapt thing anytime soon after JaMarcus.
Realidea
Realidea

Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:55 am
Raiders will have the worst Record this season. giving them the number 1 pick and of course they will fuck that up by taking Cloweny
fka
fka

Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:30 pm
I'm hoping for second worst LOL

I was impressed with the way they fought bak.

Raiders are going to have it rough our schedule is brutal this year but you never know.a lot of teams underestimate our heart and we win(Steelers last 3 years LOL)

Honestly tho I think Pryor is more acclimated to NFL speed and can react he has that whole RB foot speed and he's big enough to break tackles.his arm has good power not the most accurate but more willing to make shot happen not cower down and just throw interceptions.

BELLATOR #1
wekka
wekka

Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:32 pm
Realidea wrote:Raiders will have the worst Record this season. giving them the number 1 pick and of course they will fuck that up by taking Cloweny
I don't see how that's a fuck up, at all.

There's just way too much potential to pass up on. Someone as green as Margus Hunt is already well on the way to making NFL O-Line's look stupid, Clowney should be the same if he keeps his work ethic up.
fka
fka

Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:03 pm
^^agreed

BELLATOR #1
fka
fka

Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:03 pm
HAHA YES! raiders are starting Pryor next game Flynn has wrist issues LOL

I hope Pryor shines and gets qb fuck Flynn dude has no balls and can't lead the team and panics and just launches the ball lmfao.

BELLATOR #1
Realidea
Realidea

Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:09 pm
wekka wrote:
Realidea wrote:Raiders will have the worst Record this season. giving them the number 1 pick and of course they will fuck that up by taking Cloweny
I don't see how that's a fuck up, at all.

There's just way too much potential to pass up on. Someone as green as Margus Hunt is already well on the way to making NFL O-Line's look stupid, Clowney should be the same if he keeps his work ethic up.
no doubt but the Raiders need a QB. a DE will not change their teams. he can be  a monster they will still suck because they have no one to throw or catch a ball. plus they need a Saftey and some LB. if i was them i would trade Mcfaden for a 2nd or 3rd round pick and maybe a player(hes not coming back) trade down draft Bridgewater and build my team around him. and for fuck sakes get a decent O-Line

god that team is an embarrassment. i actually cringe every time i see them play
Realidea
Realidea

Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:16 pm
And for the eagles i hope we get at 8-8 or 9-7 and get a decent pick in the draft. hopefully Chip isnt a D - line fanboy like reid. maybe even trade up and get Bridewater tha would be sick. they also need to get a saftey and OLB. im Hopeing they trade for Byrd from the bills. maybe give them Foles
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum