GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

Bellator 123 main card, goes head to head vs ufc! no mw gp after all? (discuss) Empty Bellator 123 main card, goes head to head vs ufc! no mw gp after all? (discuss)

Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:13 pm
Bellator 123 main card, goes head to head vs ufc! no mw gp after all? (discuss) BsrX8oBCYAA7hoZ

Pitbull/Curran FW title
Lavar/Kongo
Mo/DeBlass
Lashley/TBA

Damon Martin ‏@DamonMartin 3m

To counter the UFC in Conn., Bellator has Curran/Pitbull 2, Kongo vs. Lavar Johnson, King Mo vs. Tom DeBlass and Bobby Lashley debuts.

Last edited by MR.WILLIE on Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
MR.WILLIE

Bellator 123 main card, goes head to head vs ufc! no mw gp after all? (discuss) Empty Re: Bellator 123 main card, goes head to head vs ufc! no mw gp after all? (discuss)

Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:14 pm
this is a good event and has scott coker/rich chou written all over it...

bellaforce????
MR.WILLIE

Bellator 123 main card, goes head to head vs ufc! no mw gp after all? (discuss) Empty Re: Bellator 123 main card, goes head to head vs ufc! no mw gp after all? (discuss)

Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:19 pm
The latest Bellator 123 card now includes:

Champ Pat Curran vs. Patricio Freire – for Bellator featherweight title
Lavar Johnson vs. Cheick Kongo
Tom DeBlass vs. Muhammed Lawal
Josh Burns vs. Bobby Lashley
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:20 pm
Nice improvements Coker is making already. I hope Lashley does well in Bellator.

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:32 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:The latest Bellator 123 card now includes:

Champ Pat Curran vs. Patricio Freire – for Bellator featherweight title
Lavar Johnson vs. Cheick Kongo
Tom DeBlass vs. Muhammed Lawal
Josh Burns vs. Bobby Lashley

apart from the main event this event has snoozefest written all over it

fuck king mo he's a fucking moron lay and pray artist.

bobby fucking lashley? lol come on bellator is shit now. no MW tournament either???? who can face schemenlko next?

and look at that poster ahaha why is lashey bigger than everyone else?

Bellator 123 main card, goes head to head vs ufc! no mw gp after all? (discuss) 14733510_1840363246233024_4218577591788896256_n

Bellator 123 main card, goes head to head vs ufc! no mw gp after all? (discuss) Lol
MR.WILLIE

Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:34 pm
imo they will move away from the gp model and go back to the traditional form....maybe a gp a year from different weight classes like they did with the hw gp in sf
MR.WILLIE

Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:21 pm
This card is going to have good ratings
wekka
wekka

Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:36 pm
After the LHW tourney, I think they'll be completely done with the tournament format. They can still build legitimate contenders with matchmaking that just makes sense, unlike the UFC with their 3rd ranked middleweight fighting someone outside of their own top 15.

Not really looking forward to Lashley. Everything else has potential to be good or great. Mo should get the finish and hopefully Johnson stays mobilr and doesn't let Kongo pin him down in any way.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:39 pm
Stu ur so negative all the time....

Curran vs freire will be excellent

Johnson vs Kongo will be great

Deblass vs mo will be interesting and really king mo laynpray?maybe against rampage bit he kod petruzelli on the ground and has kod people standing he needs focus that's it.

Ill take Bobby lashley over Eric prindle all day LOL.

How is bellator worse??? Your hating player just relax lmao

Shlemenko will face whoever is deemed appropriate ....I'm sure more roster additions are on the way.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum