GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellator 60 Pat Curran vs Joe Warren who will win

+6
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
KSW
Adax
goatfarmer
PRIDE NEVER DIE
ZuffaKiller
10 posters
Go down

Who will win Pat Curran or Joe Warren?

4 - 44%
2 - 22%
1 - 11%
0 - 0%
0 - 0%
0 - 0%
0 - 0%
2 - 22%

Total Votes: 9

Poll closed
ZuffaKiller

Bellator 60 Pat Curran vs Joe Warren who will win Empty Bellator 60 Pat Curran vs Joe Warren who will win

Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:44 pm
Featherweight World Championship
Pat Curran VS Joe Warren
16-4-0 RECORD 7-2-0
5' 10" HEIGHT 5' 5"
145lbs WEIGHT 145lbs

Joe Warren last 3 wins: Marcos Galvao, Joe Soto, Patricio Freire
Only losses: Alexis Vila, Bibiano Fernandes
Association: Team Quest
Strengths: Wrestling, Ground N Pound, Grinder

Pat Curran last 3 wins: Marlon Sandro, Ronnie Mann, Luis Palomino
Last 3 Losses: Eddie Alvarez, Travis Perzynski, Charles Diaz
Association: Team Curran
Strengths: KO power, Takedowns, Submission ability

So who do you guys have winning The belt at featherweight for Bellator this Friday?

Last edited by ZuffaKiller on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Bellator 60 Pat Curran vs Joe Warren who will win Empty Re: Bellator 60 Pat Curran vs Joe Warren who will win

Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:49 pm
curran by KO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
ZuffaKiller

Bellator 60 Pat Curran vs Joe Warren who will win Empty Re: Bellator 60 Pat Curran vs Joe Warren who will win

Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:53 pm
Pat does posses Ko power it will be interesting to see how Joe is able to deal with Currans Striking
goatfarmer
goatfarmer

Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:09 am
Pat via KO.

Although Warren might be mentally shot after getting steamrolled by vila and might try to pull a Josh Thompson type performance even if it goes against his fast paced style of fighting. Warren's mma wrestling isn't amazing so I expect Curran to Knock him out.
ZuffaKiller

Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:22 am
^^^his wrestling may not be amazing but it can sure frustrate certain fighters
Adax

Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:17 am
i doubt Curran could cleanly KO Warren like he did Sandro but there's a way more likely chance of Curran by TKO alla rocking Warren and following up with ground n' pound.

on the flip-side Warren could get the decision or pull off a wacky TKO himself. should be interesting to see what happens with this fight.
KSW
KSW

Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:56 pm
I voted with my heart here, Curran via KO second round. I don´t think Warren can hold him down.
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:00 pm
This fight, in my opinion, can go either way; it's completely 50-50. I'll pick Curran just because I like him.

Curran KO2.
Frank Hill
Frank Hill

Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:18 pm
I don't know, Warren has looked less than impressive in his last couple fights and he has a history of looking bad until he can pull off the upset. Unless Warren significantly improves I really don't like his chances. I'm picking Curran by TKO and aside from a Soto like comback I think Warren's only chance at victory is by decision.
ZuffaKiller

Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:41 pm
Bellator 60's Marlon Sandro uses Summer Series failure for current motivation

For Brazilian slugger Marlon Sandro (20-3 MMA, 3-1 BFC), it took just one momentary lapse in focus to derail his dream of Bellator gold.

"There was only one minute left in the second round," Sandro recalled to MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com). "I decided to rest up, pace myself, to come out with everything on the third round. Unfortunately he surprised me.

"The moment I lowered my guard, he saw it and got the knockout."

The moment in question came this past August, when Sandro took on Pat Curran in the finals of Bellator Fighting Championships' Summer Series featherweight tournament. Curran scored a highlight-reel finish and became the first fighter to win Bellator tourneys in two different weightclasses.

It was a painful lesson learned, but one Sandro said he's taken to heart. Now, the Nova Uniao product is again looking for tournament glory. He meets Roberto Vargas (12-1 MMA, 1-1 BFC) at this weekend's Bellator 60 event at The Venue at Horseshoe Hammond in Hammond, Ind.

"I'm watching his videos almost every day," Sandro said in his native Portuguese. "He's a wrestler. I'm training with Daniel 'Pirata' Malvino from the Brazilian Olympic wrestling team, who just scored a silver medal in freestyle wrestling at the Pan-American championships. He's very accomplished, so we're working together to nullify Vargas' game, which is to take me down."

Sandro already rebounded from the first knockout loss of his career with a non-tournament win over Rafael Dias. But now it's back to tournament action, where Sandro seeks a crack at either current champ Joe Warren or Curran, who also meet on the Bellator 60 card.

Some fans thought Sandro's world ranking and finals slot in the Summer Series tournament might have been enough to earn him some type of "superfight" option rather than another eight-man field entry, but he's just fine with the plan.

"Bellator actually chose to put me in the last tournament, and I think that's more than fair," Sandro said. "Despite having been a champion in other promotions, I think I should enter like everyone else: from the bottom, not from the top. It helps the fans get to know me.

"I enjoy the tournament format. Of course, once you became champion there's no reason to revisit that, but I think everyone should go through that experience."

Sandro is again a favorite to advance to the finals. And while Vargas is a solid, once-beaten prospect, Sandro is expected to advance in the tournament. Nevertheless, he insists he'll be focused throughout the bout and hopes to never again lost sight of what it takes to win at the highest level.

"I wouldn't say I've ever underestimated an opponent," Sandro said. "Every athlete I've faced was difficult, well-prepared. I can put myself in their shoes since I train just as hard.

"Ultimately, I think every fighter must face a little bit of everything. Unfortunately, I tasted that bitter taste. I'd knocked out so many people, and it was my turn. This makes me want to be smarter, more alert, and reassess my training, so I won't go through that again."
ZuffaKiller

Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:41 pm
Fight Path: Bellator 60's Jeremy Spoon spurred by supportive family, father's death

One day when Jeremy Spoon was 11 years old, he was taking a nap at his grandmother and grandfather's house after school. There was a mix-up in who would pick him up from school, so he spent the time with his grandparents, with whom he was close.

He still remembers most details of the day.

"My grandpa woke me up," Spoon told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com). "He told me, 'Your dad just died. It was a car wreck.'"

Spoon's father had worked hard for the family, along with his mother. Growing up in Chickasha, Okla., he had the support of his twin brother, Jerod, a sister and his parents in a happy home. After his father's death, Spoon leaned more on his twin as well as his mother and grandparents, which later gave him reason to be motivated in what would become a mixed-martial-arts career.

"I'm trying to do all this," he said, "so I can pay them back for what they did for me."

Given his career so far, Spoon is well on his way. With help from his brother, who has been close with Spoon through high school, college and now MMA, the 26-year-old takes a 12-0 record (2-0 BFC) into Friday's Bellator 60 featherweight-tournament opening-round matchup against Daniel Straus (17-4 MMA, 3-1 BFC) in Hammond, Ind.

With a string of three straight decision victories, Spoon has proven he can handle hard work, and now he's looking for more recognition as part of the tournament bouts that open Bellator's sixth season, which airs on MTV2. Still living in his hometown of Chickasha, Spoon said he is fighting as much for family pride as his own success while trying to continue the hot start to his career.

"This is my biggest test, and hopefully I can perform," he said. "(Straus) is good, and I know I have to watch out for him, but I'm trying to do what I've done in the past."

A close bond

Like any brothers, the Spoon twins had their share of fights growing up in Chickasha. There was also a sister in the family, but the brothers were close from their birth, a bond that has lasted through their professional MMA careers.

"We always tried to beat each other," Spoon said. "I think it helped us because one day one of us would win, then the next day the other would win. We've always pushed each other."

That bond tightened when, as fourth-graders, the Spoon brothers lost their father to an early death. They had always played sports, but they were a little too small for football success. By seventh grade, coaches encouraged them to try wrestling, and they discovered their sporting passion.

As his mother and grandparents worked to provide whatever the family needed, Spoon found quick wrestling success. He finished fourth in the state tournament as a freshman and eventually became a state champion.

The exploits are remembered well enough in his hometown that a reporter with "The (Chickasha) Express-Star" began a story on Spoon's success in MMA this past summer with, "Jeremy Spoon is best known in the Chickasha area as a state champion wrestler. That soon may change, or at least in another form of combat could be added to his image."

Spoon's brother was also a state champion in a different year, Spoon said, which added to their back-and-forth accomplishments. They went on to the same college, but they eventually left the wrestling team and returned home.

Needing a focus with the family still working to make ends meet, Spoon took a few different jobs and hoped for a better opportunity.

"I was thinking one day, 'I'm tired of being a bum, and I need to turn myself around,'" Spoon said.

Well-rounded fighter

Tuttle, Okla., is about 25 minutes from Chickasha, and it's where Spoon found his focus.

About four years ago, a friend told the Spoon brothers about a gym in the city that could help them train for MMA. It was an opportunity to be passionate about something, Spoon said, and within six months he had his first amateur fight.

After that brief, one-fight amateur career, he turned professional while hoping to help repay his family for the help it gave him.

"I just thought I was ready, and I was feeling good about what was happening," he said. "It just kind of started fast."

Each of Spoon's first five wins came by first-round knockout or submission. After a 10-0 start, he was tapped to take on Donald Sanchez for the King of the Cage 155-pound belt. He knew Sanchez had more experience, but Spoon beat Sanchez in a split decision before topping Adam Schindler at October's Bellator 56 event, which set himself up for the featherweight tournament.

Throughout his career, Spoon said, he has been driven by his brother's presence in the gym and also his desire to expand his fighting resume.

"You can't just be one-dimensional," he said. "I started as a wrestler, but you can't just be a wrestler and be successful. You have to look for what's coming and try new things."

So far, those efforts have led to an undefeated record. Spoon hopes to continue that success and help support the family that took greater care of him after the early loss of his father.

Meanwhile, Spoon will keep up his emotional support for his brother, who has done the same for him.

"He fights the week after I do," he said. "This is a big time for both of us."
ZuffaKiller

Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:42 pm
Bellator 60's Daniel Straus ready to showcase stopping power in latest tourney

When you weigh the time you put into a fight versus how much fighting you actually get to do when you step into the cage, going longer could be a good thing.

Many fighters, however, feel just the opposite. They want a quick fight and a quick payday. Mainly, it's to end their suffering after two to three months of dieting and training camp.

Daniel Straus suffers just as much as others. But he isn't one who necessarily likes to get the quick finish. The Bellator featherweight would rather go 15 minutes, or even 25 minutes. That's how he proves himself a tough competitor.

"I've always been a grinder since I was a baby in wrestling," Straus told MMAjunkie.com Radio (www.mmajunkie.com/radio).

And you hear that from a lot of fighters who segue from the mat to the cage. Most say training and competing for wrestling is harder than the rigors of training for a fight. Reason being, you compete more frequently, and there's no time to recover. That's why so many wrestlers shrug off injuries leading into fights. They're used to it, and they're used to going longer from years worth of back-to-back tournaments.

But there's just one problem with going the distance as a rule. Sometimes, judges watching the fight don't pick him as the winner. Sure, Straus might earn the respect of those who like to see a struggle. (You know, the ones who aren't screaming for blood in the arena.) But at the end of the night, he still walks home with a loss.

And really, there are opponents who aren't meant to be fought for 15 minutes, as Straus now realizes. In watching footage of his fights – a favorite downtime activity – he sees places where he could have finished.

"I've watched my fights and [thought] this fight shouldn't be a grind fight," he said. "This needs to be one where you get in and get the job done and get the guy out of there. Like my (Patricio) 'Pitbull' (Freire) fight. That should have been a fight where I got him out of the box immediately."

Freire and Straus went to the scorecards when they met at Bellator 45, and it was Freire who got the unanimous-decision victory to win the promotion's season-four featherweight tournament. Straus could see where he lost the fight as it went into deep waters, and maybe he even felt it while he was in the cage. Only in hindsight did he see that an attitude adjustment was in order.

"I'm still a guy that likes to grind a guy, but I also like to get that finish with that submission or knockout or TKO," he said. "Just opening my mind as far as the fight game, it's helping me not be so one-sided, as far as, 'Let's get this grind win and show everyone I can go 15 minutes or 25 minutes.'"

Straus has plenty of opportunity to put opponents away in the season-six Bellator featherweight tourney, which kicks off Friday at Bellator 60. (The event takes place at The Venue at Horseshoe Hammond in Hammond, Ind. Main-card fights air live on MTV2 while preliminary-card fights stream on Spike.com.) In his opening-round tourney fight, Straus (17-4 MMA, 3-1 BFC) fights Jeremy Spoon (12-0 MMA, 2-0 BFC), who has gone to the scorecards in recent appearances but finished his first nine fights.

That's a likely reflection of toughening competition, which, as a season-four finalist, Straus surely is. He can't predict, of course, whether Spoon will give him the opportunity to finish. And he doesn't necessarily want to burn himself out swinging for the fences when the fight gets underway. After all, Spoon could survive, and he could run out of gas.

But let's just say Straus will have his eye out for an open jaw or an exposed limb. And if Spoon wants to try and finish, all the better.

He can go the distance, too.

"Guys like to turn on the gas for me, and that's fine because in the second round, I'm just going to turn it up, and in the third round, I'm going to turn it up even more," Straus said.
ZuffaKiller

Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:54 pm
Bellator 60 weigh-in results: Champ Warren (145), Curran (144.8) on weight

The Bellator 60 weigh-ins are in the books, and the organization's first season-six event got off to a fairly rocky start.

Although Bellator featherweight champion Joe Warren (145 pounds) and fellow headliner Pat Curran (144.8) made weight, not everyone else did.

Today's festivities took place at at Horseshoe Hammond in Hammond, Ind. The resort also plays host to Friday's event.

Bellator 60, which features the Warren vs. Curran featherweight title fight, also includes the opening round of the season-six featherweight tournament. Seven of the fight participants hit the mark, but Genair da Silva badly missed weight on his first attempt. He has two hours to get from 149 pounds to the 146-pound limit.

Preliminary-card fighter Bobby Reardanz (148.6) also missed weight on his first attempt and needs to get to 146 pounds. Josh Shockley needs to get from 166.6 pounds to 166.

The full Bellator 60 weigh-in results included:

MAIN CARD (MTV2)

Champ Joe Warren (145) vs. Pat Curran (144.8)
Marlon Sandro (145.6) vs. Roberto Vargas (145.4)
Mike Corey (145.4) vs. Ronnie Mann (145.6)
Alexandre "PoPo" Bezerra (145.4) vs. Genair da Silva (149)*
Jeremy Spoon (145.6) vs. Daniel Straus (144.8)

PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike.com)

Cory Galloway (136) vs. Jake Nauracy (135.2)
Anthony Gomez (213.8) vs. Travis Wiuff (214.8) - 215-pound catchweight fight
Sean McCorkle (281) vs. Richard White (277.6) - 280-pound catchweight fight
Shamar Bailey (164.6) vs. Josh Shockley (166.6)* - 166-pound catchweight fight
Bobby Reardanz (148.6)* vs. Kenny Foster (145.6)

* - Has two hours to make weight
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:17 pm
War .8! Bellator 60 Pat Curran vs Joe Warren who will win 3973136183
ZuffaKiller

Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:52 pm
After adjusting to tourney shake-up, Ronnie Mann primed for Bellator 60

It's hard to get much of a rise out of soft-spoken Brit Ronnie Mann.

But the Bellator featherweight isn't happy about the circumstances of his next fight.

"It was bad news," Mann (21-4-1 MMA, 3-1 BFC) told MMAjunkie.com Radio (www.mmajunkie.com/radio) about a last-minute opponent switch.

An undisclosed injury forced Mann's original opponent, Wagnney Fabiano, to withdraw from Bellator's season-six featherweight tourney, which kicks off March 9 at Bellator 60. In the Brazilian's place goes Mike Corey (11-2-1 MMA, 0-0-1 BFC), who gets an expected shot at the competition's six-figure payout.

Bellator 60 takes place at The Venue at Horseshoe Hammond in Hammond, Ind. Main-card action airs live on MTV2 while preliminary fights stream on Spike.com.

"I was pretty upset with the change because I had been training for Wagnney pretty much the whole camp, and I got a call not long ago saying the fight's been changed because Waggney injured himself," Mann said.

Wagnney was not only a southpaw fighter but a jiu-jitsu specialist. Corey is, well, who knows.

If Mann hadn't been fighting as long as he has, Mann might have been even more agitated. But for a seasoned professional such as he, it's whatever. He's pretty much unflappable.

"I'll just train for this guy now," Mann said. "I have to make a few switches in my training, and I should be all good to go when by fight time."

Plus, he's got more experience on the tournament circuit. Mann participated in the now-defunct Sengoku's featherweight grand prix, where he lost in the second round to current UFC prospect Hatsu Hioki, and in Bellator's Summer Series, where he again fell short in the semifinals against eventual champ Pat Curran.

On both occasions, Mann has fought some of the best in the world. Now, he just needs to deliver when brackets thin.

"It's MMA – anything could happen," Mann said. "But in terms of experiencing tournament-style fights, I feel like I have a slight advantage. I feel I have that mental advantage."

Of course, there are others that have previous Bellator experience, among them Corey, who fought tough veteran Chris Horodecki to a draw in his promotional debut this past November. But there is less tape for Mann to scout, and therefore, greater risk.

"But I've been in the game now for a while, so it doesn't make any difference to me," Mann said.

And assuming he's victorious, it's on to the next challenge. There are six other featherweights to look forward to (or dread) including Marlon Sandro, a former Sengoku champ and Summer Series finalist. With a month separating the opening round and semifinals, there isn't much time to dwell on the unfortunate.

"It might sound long, but it's not really that long," Mann said. "By the time you get out of there, you train straight away for the next one."

So might as well get used to the roller coaster.
ZuffaKiller

Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:53 pm
With four Bellator wins to his name, Bezerra ready to shine in debut tourney action

After four appearances and four stoppage victories, it's finally Alexandre "Popo" Bezerra's time to shine in tournament action.

Riding a seven-fight win streak, Bezerra meets Kenny Foster at Friday's Bellator 60 event in Hammond, Ind., and some believe "Popo" has what it takes to rise to the top of the talent-rich field. Bezerra, himself, refuses to speculate.

"There's no point to thinking about winning it all if I don't make it past my first fight," Bezerra told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) in his native Portuguese. "So that's what I'm focused on. I'm not thinking about the future. I'm thinking about now."

Born in Campina Grande and raised in Sao Paulo, Bezerra studied capoeira and karate in his youth. In 2002, he began training in earnest, focusing on wrestling and jiu-jitsu, rather than the striking arts of his childhood background.

It was during this time Bezerra picked up his nickname, of which he admits he's changed the meaning along the way.

"When I wrestled, we had to wear singlets which would very clearly showcase my behind," Bezerra admitted. "The girls would call me 'Popô,' which means 'butt.' One day someone put down 'Popo,' so it was assumed my nickname was 'Popó,' which is the nickname of the famed Brazilian boxing champion Acelino Freitas.

"Most of the time, when people ask about my nickname, I give them the simple explanation and tell them it's because of the boxer. It's easier to explain that way."

Bezerra made his professional debut in 2008. He built up an impressive 7-1 mark on the regional scene, losing only to current UFC contender Charles Oliveira in a 2009 matchup. It's a result that's still fresh in his mind as an important lesson learned.

"My main lesson was to go in more relaxed," Bezerra said. "You can't stress about so many things. Ultimately, you're only there to fight, which is something you already do every day. So I learned not to let my mental state affect my performance.

"I was going in tense. Fighters tend to be superstitious. This tenses you up and has a negative effect."

Bezerra relocated to Philadelphia in 2011 to train with Daddis Fight Camps. Since signing with Bellator, he's earned three first-round submission stoppages and a second-round TKO. Now he'll face Foster, who replaced Genair da Silva, in the opening round of Bellator's season-six featherweight tournament.

If he makes it past Foster, Bezerra will face a difficult road to tournament victory. Bellator has assembled another impressive list of featherweights in the season-six tournament, and Bezerra admits he's impressed with the lineup.

"They're excellent," Bezerra said. "There's Marlon Sandro, who needs no introduction. There's Ronnie Mann, who's young but has an extensive fight record, Daniel Straus who had a great fight previously against Patricio Freire and many others. Wagnney Fabiano was supposed to join us. He's highly experienced, but unfortunately he got hurt and dropped out. Plus, there's Pat Curran, who's also very tough, and he'll be fighting for the belt.

"I think the 145-pound class in Bellator is closest to the the UFC's in regards to the quality of fighters. Lightweight is almost there, too. Bellator's 135-pound class is also stacked with tough guys. Ultimately, I think featherweight in Bellator has the most well-rounded and dangerous fighters."

Bezerra is certainly among them. He may not be the best-known name in the field, but many believe he possesses the abilities to win the entire bracket. Bezerra won't allow himself to evaluate his chances but admits it's certainly the end goal.

"I would be lying if I said that wasn't my goal," Bezerra said. "But for now, the immediate goal is to take each fight as they come and to earn my money. If you do everything right, reaching the belt is a natural consequence. It's not something I necessarily dream about incessantly, but it is certainly my goal.

"I'd like to send out a big hug for all my friends at Godoi Jiu-Jitsu in Sao Paulo, and let them know that a lot of what I've accomplished I owe to them. I don't forget where I came from, my roots. Now it's one day at a time."
ZuffaKiller

Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:57 pm
Bellator 60: Pat Curran Aiming for Joe Warren’s Belt

Bellator lightweight and featherweight tournament winner Pat Curran (16-4) has slowly risen out of his cousin Jeff’s shadows. Jeff Curran is a WEC, Pride, and UFC veteran.

Last year, the 24-year-old Pat captured his second tournament championship when he knocked out Marlon Sandro to become ranked as an elite featherweight, but it wasn’t all smooth sailing to get there.

Curran entered Bellator FC fighting a weight class above where he normally fights and felt out of his element. Despite achieving great success as a lightweight and holding his own against then champion Eddie Alvarez, the Curran Martial Arts Academy pupil knew he could do better.

Now with three wins under his belt and back at his natural weight, 145 pounds, Curran feels right at home and has learned from all the mistakes he made in the past. He’s looking forward to meeting Joe Warren for the Bellator featherweight title Friday night at Bellator 60.

“When I was in the lightweight tournament I was coming up from featherweight,” Curran told MMAWeekly Radio.

“I just didn’t feel like I belonged in that weight class, but I was still able to win the tournament and I took on one of the best fighters in the world. I learned a lot from the Eddie Alvarez fight that I need to fix my game plan and fix some mistakes that I was making and I found them in the last tournament.”

The loss to Alvarez was a learning lesson for Curran, and he learned that he needs more confidence in his abilities. Even though his confidence in himself is high right now, he fully understands the work he needs to put in to continue to fight at a high level.

Last we saw of Bellator featherweight champion Joe Warren, he suffered a crushing defeat at the hands of Alexis Vila at bantamweight, but Curran doesn’t really hold any stock in that loss. He knows that Warren fights with a lot of heart, and always comes forward, threatening his opponents with his Olympic caliber wrestling.

“He’s an extremely tough person. He’s a great wrestler, obviously, and he has a lot of heart. Having a lot of heart as a fighter goes a long way and you can just see that in his past fights. I feel like he’s going to be the best Joe Warren in this fight against me, especially coming off the loss, and since he’s got the heart of a champion and I’m expecting the best from him.”

Curran is hungry and confident on his path to the top, now that he’s back home at his natural weight. Only one more stop to make and that’ll be against champion Joe Warren at Bellator 60.
Brock Rogers

Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:20 pm
That was a vicious finish by Curran.
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:46 pm
Savage KO.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:33 am
told you guys What a Face
KSW
KSW

Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:56 am
We seem to have a nice group of mma experts here.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:30 am
Johan Lofgren wrote:We seem to have a nice group of mma experts here.
thats what happanes when you have REAL mma fans Bellator 60 Pat Curran vs Joe Warren who will win 2750705302
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler

Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:59 am
Bellator 60 Pat Curran vs Joe Warren who will win 2258216839
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:00 pm
Joe Warren needs to retire. He was never a good fighter and only drew attention to himself because of his constant shit talking. And if he actually lost the fights he won by bullshit judges decision - Kid, Patricio and Marcos fights - he would have a mediocre MMA record.

Plz go away now. Actually, I wouldn't mind him going to BW and get KO'd some more.
KSW
KSW

Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:03 pm
Sweet Pea Is My Mom wrote:Joe Warren needs to retire. He was never a good fighter and only drew attention to himself because of his constant shit talking. And if he actually lost the fights he won by bullshit judges decision - Kid, Patricio and Marcos fights - he would have a mediocre MMA record.

Plz go away now. Actually, I wouldn't mind him going to BW and get KO'd some more.
Warren had some lucky decisions but he still a good fighter. He´s 35 and was finished in his last two fights but I think he should make a titlerun in another promotion. No need to retire yet.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum