GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Adax

Bellator needs to do Pitbull vs. Warren 2 superfight Empty Bellator needs to do Pitbull vs. Warren 2 superfight

Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:04 pm
Pitbull's only loss he hasn't avenged is to Warren, why not have the FW champ fight the BW champ in a grudge match 140lb catch weight super fight? I doubt Coker is smart enough to put this together though, he's busy lying about title shots after any impressive finish these days. Anyways that super fight would be way better than Pitbull vs. Karakhanyan 2 IMO.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Bellator needs to do Pitbull vs. Warren 2 superfight Empty Re: Bellator needs to do Pitbull vs. Warren 2 superfight

Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:36 am
Disagree. I'm not a fan of champion vs. champion superfights. In fact, I hate them. In my opinion, champions should focus on defending their titles since superfights can cause a log jam. I guess I wouldn't mind if their schedules were like PRIDE and they were fighting 4-5 times a year but at the most, they're fighting 3. If they clean out their divisions then fine but right now both men's plates are quite full.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Bellator needs to do Pitbull vs. Warren 2 superfight Empty Re: Bellator needs to do Pitbull vs. Warren 2 superfight

Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:29 pm
Agreed^^^

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
Adax

Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:05 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:Disagree. I'm not a fan of champion vs. champion superfights. In fact, I hate them. In my opinion, champions should focus on defending their titles since superfights can cause a log jam. I guess I wouldn't mind if their schedules were like PRIDE and they were fighting 4-5 times a year but at the most, they're fighting 3. If they clean out their divisions then fine but right now both men's plates are quite full.

I think Bellator's divisions are too aimless now without tournaments and they keep saying they're all about super fights now so I stand by that particular champ vs. champ bout in Warren vs. Pitbull 2 as being legit, especially given the competitors' past results against one another.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:10 pm
Bellator should just have freak show fights

fuck tournaments..... like we wanna see MMA as a real sport Neutral

Bellator needs to do Pitbull vs. Warren 2 superfight 14733510_1840363246233024_4218577591788896256_n

Bellator needs to do Pitbull vs. Warren 2 superfight Lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum