GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nodogoshi Japan Q&A thread

+7
fka
Aunt Red
nodogoshi
TeamJohnPerretti
megaronnie
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
Heretic
11 posters
Go down
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

The Nodogoshi Japan Q&A thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Nodogoshi Japan Q&A thread

Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:05 am
nodogoshi wrote:I did go back to the US for 2 years after Japan. I worked and lived in a lot of different places in that time, drifting from one shitty job to the next. First I worked in forestry in Oregon. Then I went to work in a fishery in Alaska. Then, I worked construction in Texas. After that, I went back to Oregon and got a job in a food factory. Next, I split my time between working in supermarkets and washing dishes at a university. I then got a job traveling to and working in many supermarkets on the West Coast, though mainly in Oregon. I got laid off, right after the big hurricanes of 2017 in the Southeast. So, I took a job inspecting damaged houses for FEMA, first in Texas, then in Florida.

I was eventually cut (temp position), and after that string of failures, I decided to fuck off to China. I've been here for almost 2 years now.

So what've yall been up to? Anyone got a story to tell?

Same as yours; a bunch of failure just with less traveling.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

The Nodogoshi Japan Q&A thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Nodogoshi Japan Q&A thread

Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:40 pm
InfinityLens wrote:
nodogoshi wrote:I did go back to the US for 2 years after Japan. I worked and lived in a lot of different places in that time, drifting from one shitty job to the next. First I worked in forestry in Oregon. Then I went to work in a fishery in Alaska. Then, I worked construction in Texas. After that, I went back to Oregon and got a job in a food factory. Next, I split my time between working in supermarkets and washing dishes at a university. I then got a job traveling to and working in many supermarkets on the West Coast, though mainly in Oregon. I got laid off, right after the big hurricanes of 2017 in the Southeast. So, I took a job inspecting damaged houses for FEMA, first in Texas, then in Florida.

I was eventually cut (temp position), and after that string of failures, I decided to fuck off to China. I've been here for almost 2 years now.

So what've yall been up to? Anyone got a story to tell?

Same as yours; a bunch of failure just with less traveling.

Hang in there, bro.

Maybe we can open up a sheep farm or something.

We can call it, "GMMA Sheep."
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:41 pm
Or maybe something like Global Martial Arts Wool Company.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:46 pm
One thing I've had going for me these last couple years is a good Chinese girl who loves me.

But she's sort of a degenerate herself, and I'm leaving her now to take a job somewhere else.

Not even sure that I have the job secured, due to visa problems, so wish me luck. It's a problem of Chinese bureaucracy, not a problem of me.
lamarclark09

Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:20 am
I am here to check if is there any q&a thread available.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum