GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Wolfman
Wolfman

**SPOILER** TUF Brazil finalists revealed by idiots in GLOBO Empty **SPOILER** TUF Brazil finalists revealed by idiots in GLOBO

Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:43 pm
Lol. The show was recorded 3 months ago. Globo fucked up and ended up releasing who won the fights and now we have the official names for the finalists.

Cezar "Mutante", Daniel Sarafian, Godofredo "Pepey" and Rony "Jason"

**SPOILER** TUF Brazil finalists revealed by idiots in GLOBO Finalistas-tuf-700

There i just saved you from wasting your time. Now let's just wait for the final event. **SPOILER** TUF Brazil finalists revealed by idiots in GLOBO 1682692789

So that's how the card is set...

Anderson Silva x Chael Sonnen
Vitor Belfort x Wanderlei Silva
Cezar “Mutante” x Daniel Sarafian
Rony “Jason” x Godofredo Pepey
Fabrício Werdum x Mike Russow

http://esportes.r7.com/mais-esportes/noticias/r7-antecipa-os-quatro-finalistas-do-novo-reality-de-mma-da-globo-conheca-os-vencedores-20120326.html?question=0

Last edited by Wolfman on Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

**SPOILER** TUF Brazil finalists revealed by idiots in GLOBO Empty Re: **SPOILER** TUF Brazil finalists revealed by idiots in GLOBO

Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:38 pm
lol the BBF is gonna be pissed
Misowaman
Misowaman

**SPOILER** TUF Brazil finalists revealed by idiots in GLOBO Empty Re: **SPOILER** TUF Brazil finalists revealed by idiots in GLOBO

Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:07 pm
**SPOILER** TUF Brazil finalists revealed by idiots in GLOBO E9jlt5jpg
monaroCountry

Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:59 pm
Its Globo's way of saying, dont waste your time watching the garbage show, here are the finalists.
wekka
wekka

Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:31 pm
These are serious talents.

If you're calling this garbage, then you're just blindly hating it because it has the Ultimate Fighter tagged onto it.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:14 pm
I think he meant the show's garbage, not the fighters.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:16 pm
moronoRepublic wrote:These are serious talents.

If you're calling this garbage, then you're just blindly hating it because it has the Ultimate Fighter tagged onto it.
off topic but why is your name so similiar to his?
Adax

Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:37 am

**SPOILER** TUF Brazil finalists revealed by idiots in GLOBO 2618827159

**SPOILER** TUF Brazil finalists revealed by idiots in GLOBO 1503639786
Kinosis
Kinosis

Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:48 am
^ lol
monaroCountry

Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:38 am
Wolfman wrote:I think he meant the show's garbage, not the fighters.

I wouldnt call fighters garbage unless they are actually garbage like Lesnar. Afterall fighters need to put food on the table as well.

The show though is GARBAGE.

PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:

Its an on running thing zombies on other forum was calling me moron and used it as a forum name. I dont know the reason why moronoRepublic has that as his name and really I dont care so long as hes a fan of Global MMA and MMA as a sport.

PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:35 am
monaroCountry wrote:
Wolfman wrote:I think he meant the show's garbage, not the fighters.

I wouldnt call fighters garbage unless they are actually garbage like Lesnar. Afterall fighters need to put food on the table as well.

The show though is GARBAGE.

PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:

Its an on running thing zombies on other forum was calling me moron and used it as a forum name. I dont know the reason why moronoRepublic has that as his name and really I dont care so long as hes a fan of Global MMA and MMA as a sport.

kool, I was always curious.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum