GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

When is it Appropriate to Buy Reebok Shoes? Empty When is it Appropriate to Buy Reebok Shoes?

Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:24 pm
When is it Appropriate to Buy Reebok Shoes? GMGcXAK

In reference to this stupidity from Reebok https://i.redd.it/mo0y0lpz31az.jpg
Rico Suave
Rico Suave

When is it Appropriate to Buy Reebok Shoes? Empty Re: When is it Appropriate to Buy Reebok Shoes?

Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:38 am
It's an awful brand but still better than shitty MMA themed clothes like Affliction or Tapout.

I prefer classic boxing stuff like Lonsdale or Everlast.
lamarclark09

When is it Appropriate to Buy Reebok Shoes? Empty Re: When is it Appropriate to Buy Reebok Shoes?

Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:05 am
Sorry to say but I have not had a good experience with this brand.
scaredpanda

Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:07 am
Rico Suave wrote:It's an awful brand but still better than shitty MMA themed clothes like Affliction or Tapout.

I prefer classic boxing stuff like Lonsdale or Everlast.

Well, there are a bunch of good times to consider it:

Sports and workouts: Reebok kicks are dope for sports and athletic stuff like running, training, or ballin'. They're built for performance, man!

Everyday chillin': If you need comfy and stylish shoes for everyday hangouts or just cruising around, Reebok's got some sweet options.

If you're a Reebok fan: Maybe you've been loyal to the brand, or their shoes have treated you right before - then it's a no-brainer!

Rockin' the style: Reebok collabs with cool designers and influencers, so if their style vibes with yours, go for it and look fly!

Limited editions or special releases: If you're a sneakerhead or love collecting rare stuff, keep an eye on Reebok's special drops.

Extra support: Some Reebok shoes come with added cushioning, arch support, or stability - perfect if your feet need some TLC.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum