GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Pride Gloves vs UFC Gloves Empty Pride Gloves vs UFC Gloves

Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:55 am
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Pride Gloves vs UFC Gloves Empty Re: Pride Gloves vs UFC Gloves

Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:29 pm
Very interesting. I didn't know they were that much different. I wonder if Rizin uses the PRIDE Winning gloves.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:13 pm
Bellator gloves are the best.They arent flat they are concaved to make a fist.They have wrist support as well.One of the few things i celebrate thst bjorn did was partner with everlast to design these gloves.Since they switched hand injurys dropped nearly 60%.

Coker offered to share the technology with the ufc to help fighters but u know how dana is lol.

Pride gloves are great too,ufc gloves are the worst,....larkin and bader said as much after using Bellaforce gloves.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:13 pm
fka wrote:Bellator gloves are the best.They arent flat they are concaved to make a fist.They have wrist support as well.One of the few things i celebrate thst bjorn did was partner with everlast to design these gloves.Since they switched hand injurys dropped nearly 60%.

Coker offered to share the technology with the ufc to help fighters but u know how dana is lol.

Pride gloves are great too,ufc gloves are the worst,....larkin and bader said as much after using Bellaforce  gloves.

Just another reason why Dana is a moron. Then again, UFC comes off outdated.

This video shows another reason why PRIDE was better. The glove does look good and covers a lot of stuff including the thumb, protection, making it easier to make a fist, and opening the palm. The UFC glove looks like a biker glove. I didn't know about the UFC gloves made it more likely with eye pokes and no thumb protection.
Hamilcar
Hamilcar

Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:02 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
fka wrote:Bellator gloves are the best.They arent flat they are concaved to make a fist.They have wrist support as well.One of the few things i celebrate thst bjorn did was partner with everlast to design these gloves.Since they switched hand injurys dropped nearly 60%.

Pride gloves are great too,ufc gloves are the worst,....larkin and bader said as much after using Bellaforce  gloves.

This video shows another reason why PRIDE was better. The glove does look good and covers a lot of stuff including the thumb, protection, making it easier to make a fist, and opening the palm. The UFC glove looks like a biker glove. I didn't know about the UFC gloves made it more likely with eye pokes and no thumb protection.

Everything about the UFC is third tier, secondrate and cheap. I own a pair of cheapo MMA gloves from KarateDepot, and they sound exactly like these UFC gloves. Making a fist in them is like working with some kind of grip-exercise device. When the hands are relaxed, they become stiff and poke straight out. It brings light to why there are so many eyepokes. Stop being cheap, UFC and maybe you can save some eyeballs and fights.
westcott123
westcott123

Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:32 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

You would think that wme would be all for that either bellator or pride/Rizin glove design would reduce eye pokes ,i think it is the ufc doesn't like the idea if another organization designing or doing something better then them.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:54 pm
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

You would think that wme would be all for that either bellator or pride/Rizin glove design would reduce eye pokes ,i think it is the ufc doesn't like the idea if another organization designing or doing something better then them.  

Of course not. Same company that has the biggest egomaniac the sport has ever seen as it's president. The UFC higher ups will always think they're better.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum