GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Bellator 185: Mousasi vs. Shlemenko - October 20 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bellator 185: Mousasi vs. Shlemenko - October 20 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:24 pm
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:^^ so much for the whole the ufc dominates everyone don't take as this I'm ripping on gegard  I'm not this  just proves that fighters from other organization can beat fighters from the ufc even though that has been proven numerous times.

Very true

Last week he is going to tear through everyone now today he was never get that good anyway .

Typical

Remember the opposite is true too this guy/gal will get exposed different levels not ufc calibre then they signed and win then all of a sudden I'm a huge fan this guys the goat and don't forget oh he improved cause he/she signed to the ufc .

That's the truth.
westcott123
westcott123

Bellator 185: Mousasi vs. Shlemenko - October 20 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bellator 185: Mousasi vs. Shlemenko - October 20 (OFFICIAL DISCUSSION)

Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:30 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
nodogoshi wrote:
westcott123 wrote:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156413498189057&id=151428654056

I thought I post this my opinion ? The ufc is very overrated they have people believing "they're the best everyone else sucks" the ufc is a sinking ship anyway the zombies don't see that companies like bellator, Rizin, ksw,one fc etc these organization are growing bigger each year ksw with europe one fc in se Asia Rizin in north Asia bellator is also threat to the ufc .

I will add this the zombies might laugh at these organization for signing unknown at the end of the day those unknown will be the next super stars . They can laugh and say 'what a bunch of nobodies " I bet they wouldn't laugh when all of a sudden all the ufc most popular fighters have retired or moved onto something else the ufc has never built a star any way Chuck Tito Randy gsp Penn etc they built the ufc .

I think the world of MMA is gradually moving beyond the UFC.

It's a global sport, and the more it spreads and grows, the less relative significance, as a trend setter, does the UFC exert.

For instance, a lot of the fights in Russia, as well as elsewhere, are at a higher level, in terms of technique and skill of the average fighters. It doesn't matter where a guy fights. When you have top level muay thai fighters, absolutely obliterating people in OneFC, these guys are all world class fighters.

Agreed. The sport has passed the UFC by and they now come off like an outdated dinosaur while other companies come off exciting and have bright futures. UFC had it's day but it's day as the be-all, end-all is finally coming to a halt, I think.

In fact, we're now hearing Dana saying they'll probably promote boxing fights which I think is laughable given how despite being a boxing fan he has had almost nothing positive to say about it while his employees and fans have been claiming how boxing is dying or boxing is dead and that UFC will overtake it even saying how UFC was the biggest winner after the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight. UFC's fad has flamed out.

Yet we hear "boxing dying" with boxing it would be awesome to have the era of Ali,foreman,Frazier, Norton and the fab 4 Tyson,lewis,hollyfield for this era I'm not saying they're not any stars today compare the star power from now to then .
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum