Which is your favourite promotion right now?

Go down

Which is your favourite promotion right now? Empty Which is your favourite promotion right now?

Post by God of Thunder on Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:18 pm

Which is your favourite promotion right now and why?
God of Thunder
God of Thunder
G-MMA Rankings

Back to top Go down

Which is your favourite promotion right now? Empty Re: Which is your favourite promotion right now?

Post by God of Thunder on Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:21 pm

I would say Rizin but it lacks the heavyweight division wich made PRIDE epic.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder
G-MMA Rankings

Back to top Go down

Which is your favourite promotion right now? Empty Re: Which is your favourite promotion right now?

Post by westcott123 on Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:55 am

God of Thunder wrote:I would say Rizin but it lacks the heavyweight division wich made PRIDE epic.

Yeah heavyweight is not as deep as it once was hell the UFC heavyweight division is mostly full of guys who have been fighting since the early 2000s .

westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:57 am

I would say Rizin FF due to Pride nostalgia plus having the best rule set in all of MMA.
westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:45 pm

westcott123 wrote:I would say Rizin FF due to Pride nostalgia plus having the best rule set in all of MMA.
Do you know of any new "unknown" promotion which has the PRIDE approach to MMA?
God of Thunder
God of Thunder
G-MMA Rankings

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:00 pm

God of Thunder wrote:
westcott123 wrote:I would say Rizin FF due to Pride nostalgia plus having the best rule set in all of MMA.

Do I ? No I do not know . I do hope Rizin builds a sold heavyweight division though.
westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by CODELMJVG on Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:30 pm

My passion for the sport is low. Main reason I came here is to get excalusive news on Asian mma. The platforms like social media like following certain fighters and the promotion.
CODELMJVG
CODELMJVG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:19 pm

Definitely Bellator and Rizin. Rizin due to the rule set as a reason. I enjoy the fighters of both promotions and I like they do Grand Prixes.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:38 am

God of Thunder wrote:

I know Full Metal Dojo has (or had, haven't watched in a while) has a similar rule set.

Don't worry I am still here lurking!
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorch on Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:57 pm

Sad to say that my interest in MMA has lowered vastly, I dont watch much anymore... But i do love Gaethje at least, only guy who fights like one of the OG pride guys .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum