GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

I'm on my way to a kickboxing card in China Empty I'm on my way to a kickboxing card in China

Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:06 am
I was just walking around in my neighborhood earlier and walked passed a big sports center and there were posters plastered up for a card tonight. I walked up and bought a ticket (half off). Everything is in Chinese and I don't have many details but it starts in a half hour,I'm about to head over.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

I'm on my way to a kickboxing card in China Empty Re: I'm on my way to a kickboxing card in China

Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:15 pm
Was the event entertaining?
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

I'm on my way to a kickboxing card in China Empty Re: I'm on my way to a kickboxing card in China

Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:21 pm
How is life in China btw? Do you work or study?
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:57 pm
It turned out to be a Sanda event. There were 7 fights, all with a Chinese fighter vs a foreigner, 2 Russians, 1 Ukrainian, 4 Indians.

The first fight the Russian guy clearly won, but the judges called it a draw and it went to an extra round, and they gave it to the Chinese guy (though he also lost the extra round). It set a bad tone for the night. But in actuality the Chinese fighters for the most part clearly won the remaining fights. One Chinese guy was stopped due to a cut, against an Indian. The main event was a Chinese vs a Russian. It was closer, but the Chinese guy was better and he got the decision.

It was overall entertaining.

I've been working in China.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum