Fedor Emelianenko vs Rampage Jackson Full Fight Video - Bellator 237

Go down

Fedor Emelianenko vs Rampage Jackson Full Fight Video - Bellator 237 Empty Fedor Emelianenko vs Rampage Jackson Full Fight Video - Bellator 237

Post by God of Thunder on Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:48 pm

God of Thunder
God of Thunder
G-MMA Rankings

Back to top Go down

Fedor Emelianenko vs Rampage Jackson Full Fight Video - Bellator 237 Empty Re: Fedor Emelianenko vs Rampage Jackson Full Fight Video - Bellator 237

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:55 pm

Glad Fedor won but Rampage should absolutely be ashamed of himself for coming in that heavy. Glad he seemed to have learned his lesson.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Fedor Emelianenko vs Rampage Jackson Full Fight Video - Bellator 237 Empty Re: Fedor Emelianenko vs Rampage Jackson Full Fight Video - Bellator 237

Post by westcott123 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:59 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:Glad Fedor won but Rampage should absolutely be ashamed of himself for coming in that heavy. Glad he seemed to have learned his lesson.

He is talking about going back down to light heavyweight or at least fight at 220 230lbs . If he decides to stay at heavyweight.
westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:12 pm

Well Fedor has two more bouts I reckon Josh Barnett because we all wanted to see that people say big foot no the guy is what 2-8 2-9 is that rematch worth it?

westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:28 pm

westcott123 wrote:Well Fedor has two more bouts I reckon Josh Barnett because we all wanted to see that people say big foot no the guy is what 2-8 2-9 is that rematch worth it?

I believe Barnett is being talked about and I say why not. Sure, it's not as intriguing as it was in 2009 but I'll be curious. I agree with you on Bigfoot. People want the rematch but the guy is such a shell at this point, it's a waste and Fedor gains nothing for beating him.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:39 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:Glad Fedor won but Rampage should absolutely be ashamed of himself for coming in that heavy. Glad he seemed to have learned his lesson.
Yeah Rampage looked very overweight to me. Fedor looked a bit more chubby than usual but that´s his "body type". Great to see Fedor get the win anyways.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder
G-MMA Rankings

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Thunder on Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:43 pm

westcott123 wrote:Well Fedor has two more bouts I reckon Josh Barnett because we all wanted to see that people say big foot no the guy is what 2-8 2-9 is that rematch worth it?

I´ll watch Fedor vs Barnett. If Fedor wants to continue fighting the old PRIDE Legends are the most interesting matchups. I can´t bare to see Fedor getting beat up by some young upcoming fighter.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder
G-MMA Rankings

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:39 am

God of Thunder wrote:

I´ll watch Fedor vs Barnett. If Fedor wants to continue fighting the old PRIDE Legends are the most interesting matchups. I can´t bare to see Fedor getting beat up by some young upcoming fighter.

I have nothing against him fighting other legends but I agree i don't want to see Fedor become a feather in an upcoming fighters cap.
westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by InfinityLens on Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:07 pm

Wait a minute, I thought Fedor said he retired after the fight?

Don't worry I am still here lurking!
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi on Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:14 am

InfinityLens wrote:Wait a minute, I thought Fedor said he retired after the fight?

Apparently it was a mistranslation. He's on his retirement tour so the last fight was his last one in Japan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum