Bellator 243: Bader vs. Nemkov

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Go down

Bellator 243: Bader vs. Nemkov Empty Bellator 243: Bader vs. Nemkov

Post by God of Thunder on Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:54 pm

Bellator 243: Bader vs. Nemkov 82614210

Saturday 05.09.2020 at 10:00 PM ET

Ryan Bader  vs.  Vadim Nemkov 205 lbs
God of Thunder
God of Thunder
G-MMA Rankings

Location : Sweden
Posts : 2979
Join date : 2014-02-14

Back to top Go down

Bellator 243: Bader vs. Nemkov Empty Re: Bellator 243: Bader vs. Nemkov

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:56 pm

Great to see Nemkov getting a shot. I'm rooting for him.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1759
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Bellator 243: Bader vs. Nemkov Empty Re: Bellator 243: Bader vs. Nemkov

Post by westcott123 on Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:56 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ibtimes.com/ufc-brock-lesnar-better-fedor-emelianenko-past-opponent-says-2896929%3famp=1

Typical Frank Mir

Vadim is definitely deserving of the a shot at Ryan Bader though I suspect that Ryan will win but I think in a couple of years I would give it to Vadim .
westcott123
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2582
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Bellator 243: Bader vs. Nemkov Empty Re: Bellator 243: Bader vs. Nemkov

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:00 pm

This is quite the supercard though I think the double champion stuff is getting old.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1759
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Bellator 243: Bader vs. Nemkov Empty Re: Bellator 243: Bader vs. Nemkov

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:02 pm

westcott123 wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ibtimes.com/ufc-brock-lesnar-better-fedor-emelianenko-past-opponent-says-2896929%3famp=1

Typical Frank Mir

Vadim is definitely deserving of the a shot at Ryan Bader though I suspect that Ryan will win but I think in a couple of years I would give it to Vadim .

I don't see how a one dimensional Lesnar was better than Fedor. Not to mention, Fedor never did break dancing when he got punched in the face.

Agree on Vadim as I see Bader retaining but Vadim has potential down the road.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1759
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Bellator 243: Bader vs. Nemkov Empty Re: Bellator 243: Bader vs. Nemkov

Post by westcott123 on Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:25 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ibtimes.com/ufc-brock-lesnar-better-fedor-emelianenko-past-opponent-says-2896929%3famp=1

Typical Frank Mir

Vadim is definitely deserving of the a shot at Ryan Bader though I suspect that Ryan will win but I think in a couple of years I would give it to Vadim .

I don't see how a one dimensional Lesnar was better than Fedor. Not to mention, Fedor never did break dancing when he got punched in the face.

Agree on Vadim as I see Bader retaining but Vadim has potential down the road.

Frank Mir got ko by a smaller (size height Weight) past his prime Fedor yes Frank Mir is past his best too but the point still stands.

I do Think Ryan Bader wins this match though Vadim has bested two former champions I mainly give it to Ryan because simply he is more experienced been in championship fights and has fought more higher level opponents. Not saying Vadim can't win (I'm rooting for him to win )


https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/fedor-wants-to-run-it-back-with-bader.4077499/

Fedor wants to run it back with Bader I would rather see his protege get the Job done.


westcott123
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2582
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Bellator 243: Bader vs. Nemkov Empty Re: Bellator 243: Bader vs. Nemkov

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:33 am

westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ibtimes.com/ufc-brock-lesnar-better-fedor-emelianenko-past-opponent-says-2896929%3famp=1

Typical Frank Mir

Vadim is definitely deserving of the a shot at Ryan Bader though I suspect that Ryan will win but I think in a couple of years I would give it to Vadim .

I don't see how a one dimensional Lesnar was better than Fedor. Not to mention, Fedor never did break dancing when he got punched in the face.

Agree on Vadim as I see Bader retaining but Vadim has potential down the road.

Frank Mir got ko by a smaller (size height Weight) past his prime Fedor yes Frank Mir is past his best too but the point still stands.

I do Think Ryan Bader wins this match though Vadim has bested two former champions I mainly give it to Ryan because simply he is more experienced been in championship fights and has fought more  higher level opponents. Not saying Vadim can't win (I'm rooting for him to win )


https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/fedor-wants-to-run-it-back-with-bader.4077499/

Fedor wants to run it back with Bader I would rather see his protege get the Job done.



I love Fedor but I don't see a different outcome at his age and mileage. As far as protege, which one do you want to see? Moldavsky or Baby Fedor?
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Location : New Jersey
Posts : 1759
Join date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Bellator 243: Bader vs. Nemkov Empty Re: Bellator 243: Bader vs. Nemkov

Post by westcott123 on Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:11 pm

I think moldovsky has more promise.
westcott123
westcott123

Location : australia
Posts : 2582
Join date : 2014-12-05

Back to top Go down

Bellator 243: Bader vs. Nemkov Empty Re: Bellator 243: Bader vs. Nemkov

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


Post new topic   Reply to topic
 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum