GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

UFC 254: Khabib vs. Gaethje Live Stream Empty UFC 254: Khabib vs. Gaethje Live Stream

Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:57 pm
UFC 254: Khabib vs. Gaethje Live Stream 11593310

Saturday 10.24.2020 at 10:00 PM ET

Fight Card:

K. Nurmagomedov vs. Justin Gaethje
155 lbs
Alexander Volkov vs. Walt Harris
265 lbs
Robert Whittaker vs. Jared Cannonier
185 lbs
Rafael dos Anjos vs. Islam Makhachev
155 lbs
Magomed Ankalaev vs. Ion Cutelaba
205 lbs
Cynthia Calvillo vs. Lauren Murphy
125 lbs
Umar Nurmagomedov vs. Sergey Morozov
135 lbs
Da Un Jung vs. Sam Alvey
205 lbs
Liana Jojua vs. Miranda Maverick
125 lbs
Elizeu Zaleski vs. Shavkat Rakhmonov
170 lbs
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

UFC 254: Khabib vs. Gaethje Live Stream Empty Re: UFC 254: Khabib vs. Gaethje Live Stream

Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:20 pm
Post Live Stream in this thread
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

UFC 254: Khabib vs. Gaethje Live Stream Empty Re: UFC 254: Khabib vs. Gaethje Live Stream

Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:21 pm
Well, Michael Chandler signed with UFC and will be a back up for the main event. As Patricio put best, don't you love how Bellator fighters aren't good enough but one he beat is now a back up to a UFC title fight?
westcott123
westcott123

Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:19 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:Well, Michael Chandler signed with UFC and will be a back up for the main event. As Patricio put best, don't you love how Bellator fighters aren't good enough but one he beat is now a back up to a UFC title fight?
Now it is 
. Early stoppage 
. He is just jealous 
. Oh and don't forget will brooks beat Chandler 2x and brooks went 1-3 in the ufc so obviously Mike's  ufc career has been written in stone.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:37 pm
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:Well, Michael Chandler signed with UFC and will be a back up for the main event. As Patricio put best, don't you love how Bellator fighters aren't good enough but one he beat is now a back up to a UFC title fight?
Now it is 
. Early stoppage 
. He is just jealous 
. Oh and don't forget will brooks beat Chandler 2x and brooks went 1-3 in the ufc so obviously Mike's  ufc career has been written in stone.

Gotta love zombie logic.

1. It wasn't an early stoppage
2. Does anyone really think the UFC wouldn't jump to get Patricio?
3. MMA math almost never works
westcott123
westcott123

Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:38 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Now it is 
. Early stoppage 
. He is just jealous 

Gotta love zombie logic.

3. MMA math almost never worksinterview  https://amp.scmp.com/sport/martial-arts/mixed-martial-arts/article/3101833/bellators-patricio-pitbull-freire-thinks-ufcs
https://amp.scmp.com/sport/martial-arts/mixed-martial-arts/article/3101833/bellators-patricio-pitbull-freire-thinks-ufcs 

Ever notice they have not addressed one thing he has said For example this interview he talks about why he thinks he will beat alexander,  it is on YouTube  the response he is delusional .
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:21 pm
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Now it is 
. Early stoppage 
. He is just jealous 

Gotta love zombie logic.

3. MMA math almost never worksinterview  https://amp.scmp.com/sport/martial-arts/mixed-martial-arts/article/3101833/bellators-patricio-pitbull-freire-thinks-ufcs
https://amp.scmp.com/sport/martial-arts/mixed-martial-arts/article/3101833/bellators-patricio-pitbull-freire-thinks-ufcs 

Ever notice they have not addressed one thing he has said For example this interview he talks about why he thinks he will beat alexander,  it is on YouTube  the response he is delusional .

Takes one to know one and I expect nothing less from delusional shills and zombies.
westcott123
westcott123

Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:26 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Now it is 
. Early stoppage 
. He is just jealous 

Gotta love zombie logic.

Takes one to know one and I expect nothing less from delusional shills and zombies.
Yep you can guarantee they are the same people who shat on strikeforce when it was around.  Look what happend majority either fought held even defended the belt. Yeah some didn't do so great  but man it is like  fighters are individual people well colour me shocked.
westcott123
westcott123

Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:57 pm
My picks 
Khabib
Volkov 
Whitaker
Dos Anojos will determine if islam belongs in the top ten 
The rest  I don't really care about
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:16 pm
westcott123 wrote:My picks 
Khabib
Volkov 
Whitaker
Dos Anojos will determine if islam belongs in the top ten 
The rest  I don't really care about

Makes sense to me.
westcott123
westcott123

Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:41 pm
Speaking of that kazmat guy the level of nuthugging is ridiculous I mean Jesus Christ they  are already acting like he is the champ . Yet these are the same people who give mvp shit yet this kazmat guy has probably fought worse competion than mvp . Once again it shows the zombies are promotional fans not real fans of the sport. Because we know for a fact that if kazmat fought the same guys expect it was in bellator,one,ksw,rizin  etc they will be calling him a can crusher.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:59 pm
westcott123 wrote:Speaking of that kazmat guy the level of nuthugging is ridiculous I mean Jesus Christ they  are already acting like he is the champ . Yet these are the same people who give mvp shit yet this kazmat guy has probably fought worse competion than mvp . Once again it shows the zombies are promotional fans not real fans of the sport. Because we know for a fact that if kazmat fought the same guys expect it was in bellator,one,ksw,rizin  etc they will be calling him a can crusher.

Great point. I checked his opponent's record and he was not only 31-14 but he beat no big names and by no mean is an elite fighter. Hell, he was TKOed in his last fight at 1:14. That's the problem with UFC and zombies as they jump the gun. Same mentality they had with people like Sage Northcutt and Paige VanZant. Maybe Kamazat will be great but he's beat no one amazing and is 9-0. Let's wait before you act like he's a one in a million. As for Page, yeah, it's bullshit people still act like Page is a can crusher.
westcott123
westcott123

Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:13 pm
Exactly Douglas lima is a higher level opponent than whatever his name is
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:10 am
westcott123 wrote:Exactly Douglas lima is a higher level opponent than whatever his name is

To be fair, Page did have his share of cans but he also fought good fighters. Ricky Rainey, Nah-Shun Burrell, and Cyborg Santos are decent with Santos being a decent vet. Fernando Gonzalez was on a five fight win streak including wins over Karl Ammosou, Karo Parosyan, and Marius Zaromskis. Daley, Rickels, Lima, and Anzai are good fighters. Ross Houston is an undefeated Cage Warriors Champion.
westcott123
westcott123

Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:03 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:Exactly Douglas lima is a higher level opponent than whatever his name is

To be fair, Page did have his share of cans but he also fought good fighters. Ricky Rainey, Nah-Shun Burrell, and Cyborg Santos are decent with Santos being a decent vet. Fernando Gonzalez was on a five fight win streak including wins over Karl Ammosou, Karo Parosyan, and Marius Zaromskis. Daley, Rickels, Lima, and Anzai are good fighters. Ross Houston is an undefeated Cage Warriors Champion.
Mvp has fought cans I do think he needs to start fighting the koreschov, larkins, gracies, Amazovs, of the world at the end of the day he has fought better competion than khazamat , I'm not hating on him but we know exactly what will happen the moment he loses. Hey if mvp is happy doing what he is doing  hell more power to him .
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:53 pm
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

Mvp has fought cans I do think he needs to start fighting the koreschov, larkins, gracies, Amazovs, of the world at the end of the day he has fought better competion than khazamat , I'm not hating on him but we know exactly what will happen the moment he loses. Hey if mvp is happy doing what he is doing  hell more power to him .

Agree on both.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:27 pm
Glad Volkov won. Not too surprised Khabib retired but we'll see if it sticks.
westcott123
westcott123

Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:49 am
Yeah though he was talking about it even before his dad passed away.  I suspect that he will try to champion islam as his air apparent.  But man people need to stop with this " he or she is the greatest of all time " every time a person retires wins a belt in another weight class or wins the trilogy.  29-0 Is unheard of in mma I would rank him as a goat light weight but I would not put him in like top 5 all time.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:10 am
westcott123 wrote:Yeah though he was talking about it even before his dad passed away.  I suspect that he will try to champion islam as his air apparent.  But man people need to stop with this " he or she is the greatest of all time " every time a person retires wins a belt in another weight class or wins the trilogy.  29-0 Is unheard of in mma I would rank him as a goat light weight but I would not put him in like top 5 all time.

Agree there. You have to see how a career goes before you can decide who is the GOAT. You think they learn after getting burnt repeatedly with people like Cain Velasquez or Max Holloway or Ronda Rousey.

Nurmagomedov is complex because 29-0 is great but the problem is when you look at his competition pre-UFC, it's a padded record. Records can be misleading cause it's not a matter of win/loss sometimes but who you beat and who you lost to. Look at his Tapology record. He went 16-0 before the UFC and most of his opponents were either cans or guys who never fought before. Even in his UFC run, his only great wins were RDA, McGregor, Poirier, and Gaethje. Another problem was his schedule as he barely fought in the UFC with 2013 being his only year he fought 3 times there. In the UFC, he sometimes fought twice, sometimes only once a year, and didn't fight at all due to injuries in 2015.
westcott123
westcott123

Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:20 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:Yeah though he was talking about it even before his dad passed away.  I suspect that he will try to champion islam as his air apparent.  But man people need to stop with this " he or she is the greatest of all time " every time a person retires wins a belt in another weight class or wins the trilogy.  29-0 Is unheard of in mma I would rank him as a goat light weight but I would not put him in like top 5 all time.

Agree there. You have to see how a career goes before you can decide who is the GOAT. You think they learn after getting burnt repeatedly with people like Cain Velasquez or Max Holloway or Ronda Rousey.

Nurmagomedov is complex because 29-0 is great but the problem is when you look at his competition pre-UFC, it's a padded record. Records can be misleading cause it's not a matter of win/loss sometimes but who you beat and who you lost to. Look at his Tapology record. He went 16-0 before the UFC and most of his opponents were either cans or guys who never fought before. Even in his UFC run, his only great wins were RDA, McGregor, Poirier, and Gaethje. Another problem was his schedule as he barely fought in the UFC with 2013 being his only year he fought 3 times there. In the UFC, he sometimes fought twice, sometimes only once a year, and didn't fight at all due to injuries in 2015.
They seem to change who they think is the goat like how the seasons change , now people are saying khabib is the goat " cause he is undefeated " yeah he also has a very padded record,  was only the  number one ranked guy for two years ( fedor,george,Anderson,dj,jose,) these guys where the number one guy for 5+years. What makes a goat? Is it 
Being undefeated ?
How many belts ?
How many defences  ?
Whether  you win two belts at the same time ?
The quality of your opponents ?
Because it seems the goat criteria always changes
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:01 am
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

They seem to change who they think is the goat like how the seasons change , now people are saying khabib is the goat " cause he is undefeated " yeah he also has a very padded record,  was only the  number one ranked guy for two years ( fedor,george,Anderson,dj,jose,) these guys where the number one guy for 5+years. What makes a goat? Is it 
Being undefeated ?
How many belts ?
How many defences  ?
Whether  you win two belts at the same time ?
The quality of your opponents ?
Because it seems the goat criteria always changes

Yeah they do. It's why it's hard to take them seriously cause they keep changing their mind. I don't know what they see but I know when I consider Fedor the GOAT, I look at.

Being unbeaten for 10 years
Great trophy case in three championships, three tournaments, and one runner up position
Number one guy in the number one promotion during PRIDE and you can argue Affliction and Strikeforce had better heavyweights
Fought in a weight class bigger than him
Showed almost no weakness and would fight anyone anywhere.
Excellent hitlist including seven former UFC champions
Never lost any of his titles
westcott123
westcott123

Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:44 pm
I consider fedor the goat myself I have no issue if people think it is someone else it is annoying when people go no no my guy your guy is a can crusher lost to a middleweight  . Even though dan spent majority at light heavy weight.
westcott123
westcott123

Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:55 pm
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/khabib-says-its-islam-makhachev-champ-szn.4143102/

It is amazing they are nuthugging khabib as if he is a demi god , yet ripping on his training partner cause he sucks yep 18-1 means you suck ??? But of course if he wins the belt these same morons " he is the best thing since sliced bread " I mean really if you're a  fan you're a fan if you're not you're not , what the hell is it with these bandwagon fans?.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:04 pm
westcott123 wrote:I consider fedor the goat myself I have no issue if people think it is someone else it is annoying when people go no no my guy your guy is a can crusher lost to a middleweight  . Even though dan spent majority at light heavy weight.

I agree. I can get overboard at times but people are entitled to their opinions. I agree, if you think someone is better than Fedor then fine but spare me the zombie critiques. I swear, the talking points on Fedor are from people I really question if they know what they're talking about. Yes, Fedor fought some cans in his career but many all time greats fought questionable competition at one point. People also act like Fedor only had two good wins in Nog and Cro Cop while making excuses as to why Babalu, Arona, Schilt, Herring, Coleman, Randleman, Kohsaka, Hunt, Lindland, Sylvia, Arlovski, Mir, Sonnen, and Rampage don't mean anything while probably saying Fujita, Goodridge, and Monson were either cans or mediocre despite the first two being gatekeepers and Monson was good and a former UFC Title contender. People act like Fedor means nothing cause he never fought in the UFC but PRIDE was the place to be and Affliction and Strikeforce had arguably better heavyweights. Then you bring up PRIDE and they say "it was fixed" even though there's no indication Fedor's fights were fixed and even UFC and Pancrase have been accused of having fixed fights early in their runs.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:04 pm
westcott123 wrote:https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/khabib-says-its-islam-makhachev-champ-szn.4143102/

It is amazing they are nuthugging khabib as if he is a demi god , yet ripping on his training partner cause he sucks yep 18-1 means you suck ??? But of course if he wins the belt these same morons " he is the best thing since sliced bread " I mean really if you're a  fan you're a fan if you're not you're not , what the hell is it with these bandwagon fans?.

I wish I knew. I don't get why they jump on the latest bandwagon. It doesn't make them cool.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum