GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RIZIN
RIZIN
Admin
http://www.global-mma.forumotion.com

Fedor might finish his career in front of 30,000 people in Moscow Empty Fedor might finish his career in front of 30,000 people in Moscow

Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:40 pm
Fedor might finish his career in front of 30,000 people in Moscow Fedor10

Bellator is hoping to resume Fedor's retirement tour in 2021, and Scott Coker is hoping to hold a massive card for the legend's final bout.

It remains to be seen what will unfold in 2021, on account of the COVID-19 pandemic. But, Bellator President Scott Coker is hoping that circumstances will allow for the promotion to hold a huge card, in Moscow, for Fedor Emelianenko’s last bout.

Coker hopes to have Fedor fight in front of 30,000 fans
The 44-year-old Emelianenko did not fight this past year. Due to the pandemic, Fedor hasn’t fought since last December, when he quickly put away ‘Rampage’ Jackson.

‘The Last Emperor’ has two fights left on his Bellator deal, and the consensus is that the Russian star will likely retire after he completed the deal. As a result, Coker has some big plans for Fedor’s final fight.

“I really wanted Fedor to fight his retirement fight not in front of just the officials and have the staff and be on a closed environment in a bubble,” Coker said.

“I really want Fedor to finish his career in front of 30,000 people in Moscow, to be honest, Bellator MMA’s first fight in Russia.

Do a fight in Moscow. For him, the prodigal son has returned. Fedor is the greatest fighter of all-time, and he’s now coming home to retire and put his gloves up and hang it up to retire.”

“I’m hoping that the vaccine will start fixing the situation and we can start bringing in crowds,” Coker added.

“But to me, I feel we’ve waited so long for Fedor to fight, hoping that the pandemic would thin out, and now that it’s getting close and I can see light at the end of the tunnel for the pandemic to go away, I really want to wait and to do these fights in a proper stadium, especially the one we do in Moscow.

I want to do something very big for him, because to me, it’s like he’s the king, and the king is returning from the battlefield.”

“Not only would he fight, but all the guys that we have, like (light heavyweight champion Vadim) Nemkov and like (Anatoly) Tokov and all those great fighters from Moscow that are fighting for Bellator, they will also fight on the card, and we’ll do maybe a ‘Russia vs. the world’ match there and you’ll see some fighters from Europe,” Coker said.

(MMAFrenzy)
Inoki Bomber
Inoki Bomber

Fedor might finish his career in front of 30,000 people in Moscow Empty Re: Fedor might finish his career in front of 30,000 people in Moscow

Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:02 pm
The legend deserves to retire in Russia.
westcott123
westcott123

Fedor might finish his career in front of 30,000 people in Moscow Empty Re: Fedor might finish his career in front of 30,000 people in Moscow

Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:49 am
Indeed though his last two need to be against fellow legends in my opinion .
m1challengefan
m1challengefan

Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:12 pm
I would like to see him face Big Foot even though a lot of people would
not like that I feel he could avenge that one and the other Barnett that
was supposed to happen.
RIZIN
RIZIN
Admin
http://www.global-mma.forumotion.com

Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:15 pm
m1challengefan wrote:I would like to see him face Big Foot even though a lot of people would
not like that I feel he could avenge that one and the other Barnett that
was supposed to happen.
Big Foot rematch or Barnett sounds cool. Fedor vs his brother Aleks would gain mega interest but I know they will never fight each other, neither would I beat up my brother. Any big name who´s not washed up gains my interest.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
http://bkblinker.freeforums.net

Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:40 pm
Big Foot then Hendo!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum