Global MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellator light heavy weight grand prix

Go down

Bellator light heavy weight grand prix  Empty Bellator light heavy weight grand prix

Post by westcott123 Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:36 pm

westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Bellator light heavy weight grand prix  Empty Re: Bellator light heavy weight grand prix

Post by Rocksoldier84 Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:24 am

The LHW division has really grown. I am very disappointed that Bader is in it since I wanted him to focus on the HW Championship especially since they have a contender in Timothy Johnson.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Bellator light heavy weight grand prix  Empty Re: Bellator light heavy weight grand prix

Post by westcott123 Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:37 pm

Bellator has arguably the deepest light heavyweight rooster. Vadim you can say he is currently the best light heavy weight on earth oh oh but but he lost to jiri yeah and glover got starched by rumble and was dominated by Davis he is next in line to fight the winner of izzy vs Jan.
westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:26 am

westcott123 wrote:Bellator has arguably the deepest light heavyweight rooster.  Vadim you can say he is currently the best light heavy weight on earth oh oh but but he lost to jiri yeah and glover got starched by rumble and was dominated by Davis he is next in line to fight the winner of izzy vs Jan.  

It's no contest at this point. I like Jan but they've lost Jones and Cormier which was a blow to the division and I can't think of any other stars they have in that division. Not to mention some of the names are aging like Shogun and Glover.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by m1challengefan Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:16 pm

Smart move by Bellator if they were gonna take until april this is exactly the right thing make a big move and put on exciting fights although many of them are rematches which is strange I'm totally fine with it considering how stale mma has been during the pandemic this is something to look forward to what they need to go along with this is two alternate fights in case of injured participants.

Also for the alternates I'd like to see Albretson and there is this amazing LHW from Germany named Stephan Puetz that Bellator should
try and get in the LHW division.

I'll make a prediction as well and go out on a limb and say Phil wins the whole thing.
m1challengefan
m1challengefan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum