Global MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who are your favorite fighters? Or fighter?

Go down

Who are your favorite fighters? Or fighter? Empty Who are your favorite fighters? Or fighter?

Post by nodogoshi Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:32 pm

I might make more threads about new dudes coming up that I'm keeping an eye on, have been meaning to start a thread or threads like that.

But, I am answering my above question (and chime in with any fighter you like, new or old), and to me I get nostalgia on this question.

Yeah, of course there are too many to name. Sakuraba, Shogun, the Lord and Savior Fedor, we all know the names.

Sergei Kharitonov, to me, is the absolute shit. And I'm glad he is still out their kicking asses, and taking names.

RIZIN likes this post

Back to top Go down

Who are your favorite fighters? Or fighter? Empty Re: Who are your favorite fighters? Or fighter?

Post by nodogoshi Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:37 pm

I was in the stadium live for this fight, when he walked to the ring, a chill went down my spine, for real.

I was in the stadium when he entered that kickboxing grand prix and fought Semmi Schilt in the first round, I was there hitting a bottle of whiskey with my Russian friend sitting next to me, a great friend, who I still talk to, even though we are half a world apart now (he's in China, I'm in America).

Back to top Go down

Who are your favorite fighters? Or fighter? Empty Re: Who are your favorite fighters? Or fighter?

Post by RIZIN Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:25 pm

nodogoshi wrote: I was in the stadium live for this fight, when he walked to the ring, a chill went down my spine, for real.

I was in the stadium when he entered that kickboxing grand prix and fought Semmi Schilt in the first round, I was there hitting a bottle of whiskey with my Russian friend sitting next to me, a great friend, who I still talk to, even though we are half a world apart now (he's in China, I'm in America).
Damn, I wish I would have seen this live as well. Sergei is the definition of badass and he´s probably my favourite after Fedor among the currently active fighters from the old era.
RIZIN
RIZIN
Admin

http://www.global-mma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by m1challengefan Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:24 pm

HW Fedor,Barnett,Rizzo.

LHW Jeremy Horn,Frank Shamrock,Mousasi.

MW Kang,Misaki

WW GSP,Militich

LW Pulver,Gomi
m1challengefan
m1challengefan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum