Global MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who are the current fighters you are keeping a close eye on?

Go down

Who are the current fighters you are keeping a close eye on?  Empty Who are the current fighters you are keeping a close eye on?

Post by nodogoshi Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:45 pm

I've been meaning for a thread like this. Honestly, I don't follow combat sports as closely as I used to, I still follow it pretty close, but the names of the fighters seem to get lost to me.

I have a couple names to drop, and I hope this is a catalogue for up and coming fighters, or chiseled vets, whatever.

I'll just start with one. Chase Hooper. I am actually skeptical of his prospects, but I want him to reach the sky, and I am also naming him here, not just because I'm skeptical, but also because I believe him to be a good fighter, and a great prospect.

His last fight was insane, and he snatched victory from the jaws of defeat in that one. And he did it with an Imanari roll.

And, it was the shit.

He's the first name on my watchlist here, but I'll probably add names, in due time.

RIZIN likes this post

Back to top Go down

Who are the current fighters you are keeping a close eye on?  Empty Re: Who are the current fighters you are keeping a close eye on?

Post by RIZIN Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:14 pm

I always had a soft spot for eastern european fighters and Jiří Procházka (27-3-1) has the style and mentality I like. He hunts his opponents down and goes for the kill with his Muay Thai, kinda like Kharitonov does with his boxing.

RIZIN
RIZIN
Admin

http://www.global-mma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Who are the current fighters you are keeping a close eye on?  Empty Re: Who are the current fighters you are keeping a close eye on?

Post by nodogoshi Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:22 am

RIZIN wrote:I always had a soft spot for eastern european fighters and Jiří Procházka (27-3-1) has the style and mentality I like. He hunts his opponents down and goes for the kill with his Muay Thai, kinda like Kharitonov does with his boxing.

Brutal highlight, Procházka is top notch. No doubt. On the Jiri and poish train, Jiri Pachazka is another call out for the list.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7uyp9h

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:24 am

Or I mean Czech, whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum