GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
nhbnews
nhbnews
The Godfather of MMA Media
http://eddiegoldman.com

"The Pinocchios of Pugilism and the Fury-Joshua 'Deal'" on No Holds Barred Patreon Page Empty "The Pinocchios of Pugilism and the Fury-Joshua 'Deal'" on No Holds Barred Patreon Page

Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:10 am
"The Pinocchios of Pugilism and the Fury-Joshua 'Deal'" on No Holds Barred Patreon Page Fury_w11

My latest piece, "The Pinocchios of Pugilism and the Fury-Joshua 'Deal'", is up on the No Holds Barred Patreon page. A subscription is required to read it, so subscribe today to read it and the exclusive No Holds Barred content on this page. The article is at https://www.patreon.com/posts/pinocchios-of-48856647.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

"The Pinocchios of Pugilism and the Fury-Joshua 'Deal'" on No Holds Barred Patreon Page Empty Re: "The Pinocchios of Pugilism and the Fury-Joshua 'Deal'" on No Holds Barred Patreon Page

Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:29 am
Good luck and always love you, Eddie. I wish your work wasn't behind a paywall and it was like before. But I get it, dude. I am an anti paywall kinda guy. So I won't be reading this.

But, I do hope a lot of other people will.

I was just saying hi, basically.

Keep grinding, Eddie. You are a great.

And I always listen to your podcast first on my list, if I see that you've had a new update.

I hope you get a lot of patreon subscribers.
nhbnews
nhbnews

"The Pinocchios of Pugilism and the Fury-Joshua 'Deal'" on No Holds Barred Patreon Page Empty Re: "The Pinocchios of Pugilism and the Fury-Joshua 'Deal'" on No Holds Barred Patreon Page

Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:38 pm
Thanks. I have to use a paywall because the dwindling number of combat sport sites are run by all sorts of shills for promoters and networks. The death of newspapers and magazines helped lead to this.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:34 am
nhbnews wrote:Thanks. I have to use a paywall because the dwindling number of combat sport sites are run by all sorts of shills for promoters and networks. The death of newspapers and magazines helped lead to this.

Yeah, I want anyone reading this to subscribe to your patreon, but only if they want to, kinda thing.

You grind gears like no one's business, man.

Keep grinding.

I'm presently working as a farm laborer.

And I like it.
nhbnews
nhbnews

Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:37 am
Thanks. Workers of all countries unite, someday anyway.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:38 am
Fuck, it's just me and all, but I'd trade this farm labor for writing any day. (Edit: I mean I would farm instead of writing.)

I've been doing it for a little bit. I'm starting a new job this coming week at a small tight nit family farm. Which naturally makes me feel nervous.

But hopefully I bang it out of the park. Hopefully. Hopefully. Hopefully I don't strike out like the Babe, you know.

I should be fine.

But that's what I do now.

It isn't that getting into hard labor makes you dumb.

It is that when you have to think about things like the type of plyers that are in your hand, you have less time to think about the dialectics, and shit.

Last edited by nodogoshi on Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:39 am
Power to the workers.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:25 am
I might ****************************become a patron. I'd recommend it to anyone. Eddie is t-he real beast-. My+ **rabbit is running on my keyboard again and fucking up my typing. My rabbit wrote all those characters. I'm considering being a patron. Because it's you, Eddie. And I hope you get a lot of patrons.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:27 am
My rabbit is a badass rabbit. He is getting totally tame as fuck. I was gonna pick him up, but he just went to eat some vegetables I left him. I'll let him eat. He is cool as hell, and getting reall
y t/+66666666666666666666655555++
tame.

And also becoming a typist.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:34 am
"The Pinocchios of Pugilism and the Fury-Joshua 'Deal'" on No Holds Barred Patreon Page Leg_sc10

The leg scissor is the most bad ass of the wrestling moves.

Just been catching up on the NCAA wrestling championship.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:59 pm
I just pondered it over, slept on it, and I will definitely be becoming an Eddie Goldman patron.

Eddie is a true G. And one of a kind. And dope as fuck.

The anti patreon thing was fear of something new I guess.

I'd be honored to be your patron though, dude.

Probably you and you only, too.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:08 pm
This is a boys club gentleman's place, and welcome ladies, if there were any.

So I'll just say whatever I feel like.

I was just trying to sign up for Eddie's patreon and at the last moment before the buy key hit, I pulled out.

Because I thought, oh wait i have been unemployed since december and sorta living off this piece of plastic here, and i wouldn't want another charge that i don't know about or don't remember.

I wish they just had a one time donation thing. And I woulda gone ahead.

I was going to be a $4.20 patron.

But, I just lost my nerve at the last minute, and pulled out.

I've been trying to give Eddie good advertising though.

The truth of it is, maybe after I buy my pissing pot I can become patreoniotic.

But actually nah. I got enough bad habbits.

I just wanted to read Eddie's damn article.

A catch 22 in a catch 22.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:10 pm
And by the way, I'm starting a new job at a new marijuana farm on Tuesday, and I'm excited about it.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:20 pm
But hell, now that I've taken over this thread, support your local (or distant) Eddie Goldman's yall.

This Fury Joshua fight is a fight I am super looking forward to.

It is going to happen.

They are going to get it done.

The British public will demand it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum