Global MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC 260: Miocic vs. N'Gannou 2 LIVE STREAM

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

UFC 260: Miocic vs. N'Gannou 2 LIVE STREAM Empty UFC 260: Miocic vs. N'Gannou 2 LIVE STREAM

Post by RIZIN Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:31 pm

UFC 260: Miocic vs. N'Gannou 2 LIVE STREAM EvMSFUFVoAQKFoA

LIVE STREAM http://www.allwrestling.live/

Saturday 03.27.2021 at 10:00 PM ET

Fight Card:

Stipe Miocic  vs.  Francis N'Gannou
265 lbs
Tyron Woodley  vs.  Vicente Luque
170 lbs
Thomas Almeida  vs.  Sean O'Malley
135 lbs
Jamie Mullarkey  vs.  Khama Worthy
155 lbs
Alonzo Menifield  vs.  William Knight
205 lbs
M. Bukauskas  vs.  M. Oleksiejczuk
205 lbs
Jessica Penne  vs.  Hannah Goldy
115 lbs
Abu Azaitar  vs.  M. Barriault
185 lbs
Gillian Robertson  vs.  Miranda Maverick
125 lbs
Jared Gooden  vs.  A. Nurmagomedov
170 lbs
RIZIN
RIZIN
Admin

http://www.global-mma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

UFC 260: Miocic vs. N'Gannou 2 LIVE STREAM Empty Re: UFC 260: Miocic vs. N'Gannou 2 LIVE STREAM

Post by westcott123 Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:36 pm

In my opinion  for Francis to win is to take stipe out early if it goes into the deep rounds I think  stipe  will win via decision or a late finish. 

I think Tyrone will retire if he loses this one. 

I'm going for almedia .
westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

UFC 260: Miocic vs. N'Gannou 2 LIVE STREAM Empty Re: UFC 260: Miocic vs. N'Gannou 2 LIVE STREAM

Post by Rocksoldier84 Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:42 am

westcott123 wrote:In my opinion  for Francis to win is to take stipe out early if it goes into the deep rounds I think  stipe  will win via decision or a late finish. 

I'm going for almedia .

Agree. The main event will have to be watched on mute with the announcers overhyping the winner as the heavyweight GOAT.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:59 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:In my opinion  for Francis to win is to take stipe out early if it goes into the deep rounds I think  stipe  will win via decision or a late finish. 

I'm going for almedia .

Agree. The main event will have to be watched on mute with the announcers overhyping the winner as the heavyweight GOAT.
The new goat overall is now khabib even though he has a padded record only  fought 4 good guys only 3 defence .

Yep if stipe loses the heavyweight the heavyweight goat title goes out the window hell it went out the window and he lost to DC .
westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:16 pm

westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

I'm going for almedia .

The new goat overall is now khabib even though he has a padded record only  fought 4 good guys only 3 defence .

Yep if stipe loses the heavyweight the heavyweight goat title goes out the window hell it went out the window and he lost to DC .

Khabib was a very good fighter but yeah, if you look at his record outside of wins/losses, he's nowhere near GOAT. I think his first 16 wins or so were against no names or people with little to no experience.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:40 am

Well Now that stipe lost you can bet the moniker of him being the goat heavyweight goes out the window . In reality only ufc fan boys call him the goat which has more to do with them hating fedor emelianenko than anything else. 

Speaking of stipe he looked like he didn't really want to be there . I would not be surprised he will retire as for Francis obviously he just need one defence ' stipe who? ' ' Francis is the goat heavyweight '.
westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:45 am

westcott123 wrote:Well Now that stipe lost you can bet the moniker of him being the goat heavyweight goes out the window . In reality only ufc fan boys call him the goat which has more to do with them hating fedor emelianenko than anything else. 

Speaking of stipe he looked like he didn't really want to be there . I would not be surprised he will retire as for Francis obviously he just need one defence ' stipe who? ' ' Francis is the goat heavyweight '.

From what I read, it's already happening. Miocic was never heavyweight GOAT or that prime Fedor or Cain would've beaten him and that Ngannou is not only invincible but Jon Jones is scared to fight him.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:35 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:Well Now that stipe lost you can bet the moniker of him being the goat heavyweight goes out the window . In reality only ufc fan boys call him the goat which has more to do with them hating fedor emelianenko than anything else. 

From what I read, it's already happening. Miocic was never heavyweight GOAT or that prime Fedor or Cain would've beaten him and that Ngannou is not only invincible but Jon Jones is scared to fight him.
I have seen that too I think prime fedor would have beaten him a lot people seem to forget that prime fedor had an iron chin was very well rounded was also very quick and explosive,  hell he took less hits than both machida and A Silva.   

I still for the life of me people still belive the 34 is prime years for a heavyweight.  Yet for some reason when fedor beat a 33 year old randleman oh Kevin was past his prime so a 34 year old fedor  was in his prime but a 33 year old Kevin was past his ?  

In reality as great as stipe is he is in  the top 5 he regin in the senior division.
westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:49 am

Speaking of the other fights  
I think twood  most likely retire 
I think Thomas almedia gets cut he has not been the same since garbrant knocked him out.
westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:12 am

westcott123 wrote:Speaking of the other fights  
I think twood  most likely retire 
I think Thomas almedia gets cut he has not been the same since garbrant knocked him out.

Woodley is done and I think even Dana brought it up that this is his fourth straight loss and he's 39. Woodley had a great career but it's over.

As for Almedia, he didn't seem to have many answers for O'Malley. Then again, O'Malley seems like a solid prospect.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:31 am

Regarding heavyweight. The thing is and we know it is that it's not a matter of age for the most part but mileage and evolution. To be fair, it's not just Fedor. Look at Ronda Rousey or Jose Aldo who also declined for one reason or another before they were even 30. When Fedor lost, yeah he was 33 going on 34 but he also had fought 10 years, 30 fights, several amateur as well, and had been doing combat sambo on the side. There's also a part of me that also wonders if he lost his eye of the tiger. Fedor never struck me as someone who liked fighting and you got to wonder after ten years unbeaten, injuries piling up including a recurring hand injury, won many titles and tournaments, beat a lot of the best of his time, main evented big shows, and fought in front of huge crowds. At one point do you start to lose that drive and get bored? As for Randleman, the sad thing was, in a way, his best days were done at 33 but not in the usual way. He wasn't washed up because of age or mileage but rather he never evolved. I always say Randleman could've been scary if he evolved and could've had more great years. He also had health issues later in life.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:04 am

I believe he did lose the fire not to mention the injuries started to pile up.

Fedor even mention he did it to feed his family in reality he did it more for necessity . I think fedor is the guy who loves to train but not really into fighting.
westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:27 pm

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/this-version-of-ngannou-sleeps-prime-fedor.4172936/

Yeah then the guy who beats Francis and then the guy who beats him it is always this current ufc heavy weight champion sleeps prime fedor .
westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:28 pm

westcott123 wrote:https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/this-version-of-ngannou-sleeps-prime-fedor.4172936/

Yeah then the guy who beats Francis and then the guy who beats him it is always this current ufc heavy weight champion sleeps prime fedor .

Well remember, whoever is UFC Heavyweight Champion is "The Baddest Man On The Planet".
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:42 pm

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/francis-already-has-a-stronger-resume-than-fedor.4173168/

So, yeah, this is also happening. Ngannou has beaten some good names but how many were past their prime? Also, he decided not to include other names on Fedor's resume. No Ricardo Arona, no Babalu Sobral, no Semmy Schilt, no Heath Herring, no Tsuyoshi Kohsaka. Hell, Kazuyuki Fujita and Gary Goodridge were solid gatekeepers. Not to mention, if you're going to bring up aging names than he forgot Pedro Rizzo, Jeff Monson, Frank Mir, and Chael Sonnen.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:53 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/this-version-of-ngannou-sleeps-prime-fedor.4172936/

Well remember, whoever is UFC Heavyweight Champion is "The Baddest Man On The Planet".
The ufc heavy weight champion has to be the hot potato nay the band waggon of mma  as soon as he loses the next guy is the baddest man on the planet and the heavyweight goat . Hell they would call Stefan struve the heavyweightgoat if he miraculously won the belt
westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:57 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/francis-already-has-a-stronger-resume-than-fedor.4173168/

So, yeah, this is also happening. Ngannou has beaten some good names but how many were past their prime? Also, he decided not to include other names on Fedor's resume. No Ricardo Arona, no Babalu Sobral, no Semmy Schilt, no Heath Herring, no Tsuyoshi Kohsaka. Hell, Kazuyuki Fujita and Gary Goodridge were solid gatekeepers. Not to mention, if you're going to bring up aging names than he forgot Pedro Rizzo, Jeff Monson, Frank Mir, and Chael Sonnen.
The irony the fact the op has the name fedor emelianenko as his profile name yet shits on him sad and pathetic if you ask me.
westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:58 pm

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/last-night-proved-that-ufc-hw-pride-hw.4173322/page-3

You have to be very desperate to compare 2021 ufc to pride that no longer exist .

Last edited by westcott123 on Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:33 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:

Yeah and for some reason they're always compared to fedor I mean  after all fedor is just a can crusher who had fake fights against pro wrestlers was on roids and pride obviously fixed fights for him to win for some reason.  Yet it is still always fedor .
westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:09 pm

Yeah, you gotta love how overrated Fedor is supposed to be and yet, 11 years after his prime ended, we're still comparing the flavor of the month to him. First it was Lesnar, then Velasquez, then Miocic, and now Ngannou.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:50 pm

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/jon-jones-asks-to-be-cut-tweets-deleted-again.4173504/page-2

Seems like the ufc is trying to force Jones to fight Francis of course as usual always defending the ufc never defend the fighters . No wonder the ufc can screw fighters over .
westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:10 am

westcott123 wrote:https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/jon-jones-asks-to-be-cut-tweets-deleted-again.4173504/page-2

Seems like the ufc is trying to force Jones to fight Francis of course as usual always defending the ufc never defend the fighters . No wonder the ufc can screw fighters over .

Sadly, we've been seeing this for nearly 15 years. It's why they have been called Zuffa Zombies.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:37 am

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/question-to-fedor-haters-who-do-you-think-is-the-hw-goat.4174380/

Found this thread amazing not one argument of who is the greater heavyweight just roids, cans, ref ear piece,  fixed fights,  knocked out by a middle weight . 

But don't worry ngananu is the goat heavyweight until he gets beat than well we know how the story goes.
westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:53 pm

westcott123 wrote:https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/last-night-proved-that-ufc-hw-pride-hw.4173322/page-3

You have to be very desperate to compare 2021 ufc to pride that no longer exist .

PRIDE was great but it's been gone for 14 years. It's hard to compare because times do change and we'll never know for sure who would've been better.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:55 pm

westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

The ufc heavy weight champion has to be the hot potato nay the band waggon of mma  as soon as he loses the next guy is the baddest man on the planet and the heavyweight goat . Hell they would call Stefan struve the heavyweightgoat if he miraculously won the belt

That's why it's hard to take zombies and their opinions seriously. They just jump on the recent bandwagon. If it's not heavyweight then they're saying how Max Holloway is the featherweight GOAT after 3 title defenses.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum