GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pics that prove Anderson Silva the GOAT............................ of cheaters

+9
RussianTopTeam
CDF47
StillWill
Wolfman
Longtime Fan
Kinosis
MR.WILLIE
Fairweather
Dagwood
13 posters
Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Pics that prove Anderson Silva the GOAT............................ of cheaters - Page 2 Empty Re: Pics that prove Anderson Silva the GOAT............................ of cheaters

Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:05 am
StillWill wrote:So Dagwood is Silva a cheater or was it a work? Made up your mind yet?

How about you show me picture and video evidence that Anderson did 'not' cheat at least 4 times with blatant obviously rehearsed and premeditated illegal moves??? Then, once your finished doing that show me picture and video evidence that Sonnen did 'not' did take a dive???

Come on will. As I said earlier... I'm awaiting you response with something to back up your arguments trying to discredit my posts on either of these subjects. If you continue to dodge doing that... then that's ok too.

Pics that prove Anderson Silva the GOAT............................ of cheaters - Page 2 Empty Re: Pics that prove Anderson Silva the GOAT............................ of cheaters

Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:38 am
Dagwood wrote: Then, once your finished doing that show me picture and video evidence that Sonnen did 'not' did take a dive???

Excuse me, but this is an idiotic thing to say. As if you have some solid evidence and now we need to find counter evidence. You've never seen guys who are in panic drop just like that? Not from the power of the punches they receive, but just because they are in panic mode and think the pain will end if they fall to the ground or that the ref will save them. According to your logic, i can say that every submission ever is suspicious and could potentially be a work. It's very easy, right? Give up your back for an RNC or give your opponent the arm for an arm bar or just lay there like a retard until you get triangled. Most KOs and TKOs are fake too, how do you know if the punch was hard enough to drop the guy? you NEVER know, right? Come to think of it, even when they do fall unconscious to the ground, it may be part of the act, right? can you give me evidence that it isn't?? how do you expect us to give you evidence???

Fedor vs. Timmy = work, Timmy receives a couple of punches, but watch the fight and you will see that he doesn't go down from a punch. WHAT THE HELL MAKES HIM GO DOWN?? (insert gif of a diver as if my bullshit is more relevant) After that he just sets himself up for the RNC. Easy peasy. Do you have any evidence this wasn't a work? oh and yea, i can say this about all Fedor fights and all fights in the history of combat sports.

you're a very stubborn guy, Dagwood and if something turns me away from this forum, it's you. otherwise i really like it, but i made an account just to tell you your bullshit propaganda stinks.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:28 am
Fairweather wrote:
Dagwood wrote: Then, once your finished doing that show me picture and video evidence that Sonnen did 'not' did take a dive???

Excuse me, but this is an idiotic thing to say. As if you have some solid evidence and now we need to find counter evidence. You've never seen guys who are in panic drop just like that? Not from the power of the punches they receive, but just because they are in panic mode and think the pain will end if they fall to the ground or that the ref will save them. According to your logic, i can say that every submission ever is suspicious and could potentially be a work. It's very easy, right? Give up your back for an RNC or give your opponent the arm for an arm bar or just lay there like a retard until you get triangled. Most KOs and TKOs are fake too, how do you know if the punch was hard enough to drop the guy? you NEVER know, right? Come to think of it, even when they do fall unconscious to the ground, it may be part of the act, right? can you give me evidence that it isn't?? how do you expect us to give you evidence???

Fedor vs. Timmy = work, Timmy receives a couple of punches, but watch the fight and you will see that he doesn't go down from a punch. WHAT THE HELL MAKES HIM GO DOWN?? (insert gif of a diver as if my bullshit is more relevant) After that he just sets himself up for the RNC. Easy peasy. Do you have any evidence this wasn't a work? oh and yea, i can say this about all Fedor fights and all fights in the history of combat sports.

you're a very stubborn guy, Dagwood and if something turns me away from this forum, it's you. otherwise i really like it, but i made an account just to tell you your bullshit propaganda stinks.

Whatever you say mr. proxy/vpn Assassin. Smile

Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:07 am
mr. proxy/vpn Assassin

?????

btw. you are exactly the same as the guy you hate, the guy in your avatar.
you would love to have your own army of robots just like him, wouldn't you? people who would believe everything you tell them.
i think you are just envious of his success.
Dana White wannabe.

Dagwood
Dagwood

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:07 am
Fairweather wrote:mr. proxy/vpn Assassin

?????

you would love to have your own army of robots just like him, wouldn't you? people who would believe everything you tell them.
Dana White wannabe.

Thanks... You got me all figured out.

Pics that prove Anderson Silva the GOAT............................ of cheaters - Page 2 Fedor-emelianenko_tim-sylvia

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:47 am
lol whats with the comparing Dag to Dana, in know way is what Dag saying even close to the bullshit Dana spews. Mr fairweather as you say Dana has drones, but I assure you GLobal-mma only wants truth seekers. I Dont want anybody to be a global mma drone ala dana white. I only want true mma fans that see the current state of mma for what it truly is, a shell of itself where one company calls the shots and you either get on your knees or you gtfo. This is imo but im sure many will agree and many that havent found us yet will too.

wekka wrote:Id probably drink her piss too
M1levelposters
Kid Chocolate
Kid Chocolate

Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:48 pm
Fairweather wrote:mr. proxy/vpn Assassin

?????

Dana White wannabe.

+1000000
ZuffaKiller

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:20 pm
^^^^
lol whats with the comparing Dag to Dana, in know way is what Dag saying even close to the bullshit Dana spews. Mr fairweather as you say Dana has drones, but I assure you GLobal-mma only wants truth seekers. I Dont want anybody to be a global mma drone ala dana white. I only want true mma fans that see the current state of mma for what it truly is, a shell of itself where one company calls the shots and you either get on your knees or you gtfo. This is imo but im sure many will agree and many that havent found us yet will too.

+1000000
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:45 am
this thread needs a little bit of

Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:24 am
who fucking if he grabs his shorts?? bernard hopkins made a habit of getting away with everything he could, your hero fedor cheated against lindland, jesus who cares

also lol at it being a work, maybe sonnen just fucking sucks and has 12 losses. geez i guess it couldnt be that?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum