GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

emelianenko - Vladimir Emelianenko past away yesterday... Fyodor is grieving Empty Vladimir Emelianenko past away yesterday... Fyodor is grieving

Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:04 am
That's too bad. I hope it wasn't an accident or anything. Don't know what the cause of death was. Crying or Very sad

Last night father of Fyodor Emelianenko died

Early this morning, called Fedor Emelianenko, the night his father died ...

They say that if a person dies in a holy day of his soul immediately goes to heaven. Vladimir Alexandrovich Emelianenko, died on the Feast of Transfiguration of Our Lord, apple saved. He was a simple working man who lived humbly and quietly, but truly and without fuss. He and his wife Olga Fedorovna, raised three wonderful sons, Fyodor, Aleksander and John. Plain simple family where the older and younger helped everyone knew the words and the price of labor. In a family where the head was Vladimir, and grew the legend of the Russian sports Fedor Emelianenko ...

With this chistvym and bright holiday in Russia has always been associated sincere hope. Believed in the goodness and joy, a change in the lives of everyone. Another St. Seraphim of Sarov said the edification: "Change yourself and the world around you change." So arranged, our worldly life, that God always sends us trials for oschischeniya our soul. And to overcome them and make sense of our lives ... "For all of me was ..."

Hold on brother, we are all with you. Eternal memory to your father ...

http://www.ridus.ru/news/42970/

emelianenko - Vladimir Emelianenko past away yesterday... Fyodor is grieving Lolokb

emelianenko - Vladimir Emelianenko past away yesterday... Fyodor is grieving Fedor
KSW
KSW

emelianenko - Vladimir Emelianenko past away yesterday... Fyodor is grieving Empty Re: Vladimir Emelianenko past away yesterday... Fyodor is grieving

Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:33 pm
emelianenko - Vladimir Emelianenko past away yesterday... Fyodor is grieving 2258216839 He looked like Aleks.
Adax

emelianenko - Vladimir Emelianenko past away yesterday... Fyodor is grieving Empty Re: Vladimir Emelianenko past away yesterday... Fyodor is grieving

Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:42 pm
Sad news Sad R.I.P. poppa Emelianenko. Thank you for spawning wonderful athletes and entertainers.
Sonatine
Sonatine

Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:55 pm
RIP Emelianenko Sr. Sad

The name Emelianenko will forever be a name synonymous with world class stature and greatness.
monaroCountry

Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:12 pm
RIP
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:43 pm
R.I.P the Don of the Emelianenkos
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:01 pm
RIP
Heretic
Heretic

Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:26 am
RIP VLAD
Wolfman
Wolfman

Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:21 am
I've never seen none of them mention him, only their mother. Always thought he already passed away or they didn't talk to each other. Same thing with the Klitchkos.

Anyway. RIP Emelianenko Sr.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:53 pm
Wolfman wrote:I've never seen none of them mention him, only their mother. Always thought he already passed away or they didn't talk to each other. Same thing with the Klitchkos.

Anyway. RIP Emelianenko Sr.

I think maybe their parents got divorced idk? I did read that Aleks and his dad had a big falling out years ago. I would assume the whole prison deal and stuff but again idk.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:25 pm
RIP to the father of the greatest fighter of all time.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum