GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many of you....

+6
brace
Wolfman
Michał
KSW
nodogoshi
Longtime Fan
10 posters
Go down
brace
brace

How many of you.... - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you....

Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:32 pm
Wolfman wrote:
brace wrote:guys, pls stop fighting with the TT board, it is getting ridiculous..

I think it would be better for us to just move on and forget this. I don't think it would be cool for us to be seen as some kind of renegade TT as someone said joking there.

i know rite? if you wanna have fun being an MMA fan, why not post some up coming non zuffa fighter info or a HL on here instead? this is why we made this board, because TT stopped doing it and turned into hate and pointless beefs. I understand fighting is fun and easy, but not looking good on anyne..
Wolfman
Wolfman

Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:45 pm
It is true that we made this one because TT was not good anymore, but we're on our own now. It would not be cool to be seen as a ripoff or something. That's why i don't even bother fighting them, to me this is the forum i post now, TT was good but i rather focus on this one.

I'm not really sure if you were mocking or agreed or not with my comment Brace scratch , but anyway i agree with you that the fight is really not good for anyone.
brace
brace

Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:50 pm
Wolfman wrote:It is true that we made this one because TT was not good anymore, but we're on our own now. It would not be cool to be seen as a ripoff or something. That's why i don't even bother fighting them, to me this is the forum i post now, TT was good but i rather focus on this one.

I'm not really sure if you agreed or not with my comment Brace scratch , but anyway i agree with you that the fight is really not good for anyone.

i agreed with your comment. I meant "you" as in a general "you," not you specifically Wolfman.. sorry for confusion..
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:31 am
brace wrote:
Wolfman wrote:
brace wrote:guys, pls stop fighting with the TT board, it is getting ridiculous..

I think it would be better for us to just move on and forget this. I don't think it would be cool for us to be seen as some kind of renegade TT as someone said joking there.

i know rite? if you wanna have fun being an MMA fan, why not post some up coming non zuffa fighter info or a HL on here instead? this is why we made this board, because TT stopped doing it and turned into hate and pointless beefs. I understand fighting is fun and easy, but not looking good on anyne..

I made a post there, but it wasn't to fight it was to tell Fletch to quit acting like a bitch. I still consider Fletch a good guy, but his bullshit gets a bit irritating.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:34 am
The only people that I have been cool with on that site are Stillwill, Wisdom Blows, BSL, Intheweedz and Fletch whenever we discuss JMMA. However Fletch can quickly and I mean QUICKLY go on ego trips and just downright belittle you when he feels like it cuz it's his forum. I don't want to be part of a forum that go on ego trips and troll 50% of the time. I come to a forum to read about fighters and get educated about other news, new orgs, & fighters etc not waste my time reading non sense trolling
brace
brace

Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:58 am
^ my thoughts exactly.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:29 am
The sour grapes in that place are quite amusing really, in a certain kind of way. Some of these guys take this forum stuff way too seriously. The funny thing is that Fletch tries acts like he doesn't care, but can't stop talking about this place. He truly is acting like a jaded woman right now.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:31 am
And I know it is best to take the high road and not engage in petty bickering, but there is only so far you can take that. I'm not going to insult anyone, but there is insults on the one hand, and then there is countering disinformation or calling people out on slander.
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler

Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:45 am
What did Fletch say?
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:55 am
IQ Wrestler wrote:What did Fletch say?

He just slanders this forum at every chance he gets. He called it "TTs lunatic fringe" in a recent post and told people to ignore it. It doesn't bother me, but it got annoying after a while. He'll say things like "have fun posting with TT's rejects at the anti-Zuffa topteam". He just repeats this sort of shit over and over again. He's clearly bitter that people "jumped ship" (as he sees it, that is), but tries to play it off like this is just a forum full of rejects and morons. And then other people get into the act as well, etc. Hence, I say he is acting like a jaded woman, it's like he's going through a bitter break up or something.
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler

Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:59 am
Ahh...
How many of you.... - Page 2 4qi37
TT lost that message somewhere along the way
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:14 am
I haven't been posting at TT for long time maybe once or twice since we started GMMA. I still go there to look for new MMA info or different perspectives just like I do to the UG or to Sherdog. Not really lurking, just finding the few tidbits of MMA info I find interesting.

Unfortunately I happened on to the forum topic a TT which announced that supposedly Fletch and BSL had buried the hatchet. What I found when I got there was Fletch bashing our new site. That's fine, he's entitled to his opinion.

Then I came across Fletch's post targeted at Johan where he insulted him numerous times in a very malicious way. It's pretty brave to attack Johan that way when you know he is above attacking you back because he is much to mature and polite for that. At this point, I congratulated Feltch (no Freudian slip) for his armistice with BSL and then invited him to come visit me in Canada and say what he said to Johan directly to me. Probably shouldn't have done that but I did it politely with some taste.

Anyway, I will not be posting there again.

Last edited by Dagwood on Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:42 am
Oh yeah, he did say some pretty vitriolic stuff about Johan. That just shows the depth of his bitterness really. Johan created this forum, and Fletch can't forgive such a transgression to his ego, apparently. The guy is just showing his true colors.
Longtime Fan
Longtime Fan

Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:23 am
Fletch has done this before, let's not forget how he alienated Hooligan, red panted mullet, gumby , sinha and countless others. It's pretty clear he is the megalomaniac even though he calls us exactly that. It's the opposite ironically.

They are all wrong when they think that we came here just because of the BSL beef with fletch, when in reality , I bet most of us came here just to have mature discussion on MMA.
KSW
KSW

Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:32 am
Longtime Fan wrote:Fletch has done this before, let's not forget how he alienated Hooligan, red panted mullet, gumby , sinha and countless others. It's pretty clear he is the megalomaniac even though he calls us exactly that. It's the opposite ironically.

They are all wrong when they think that we came here just because of the BSL beef with fletch, when in reality , I bet most of us came here just to have mature discussion on MMA.
Exactly! It´s nice to discuss mma for once without all the trolling. Also it´s great to discuss with people who have the same view on mma and Zuffa.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum