GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

SFL 5 – FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS RETURNS Empty SFL 5 – FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS RETURNS

Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:26 am
Last week, Super Fight League began their run at weekly live-to-air broadcasts of MMA from their bespoke studio in Mumbai, India with SFL 4. Some amazing KOs were the highlights of the event and this caught the eye of many doubters that the promotion would fail to fill regular rosters with exciting fights. Now comes the second test of the television audience: SFL 5. Featuring 6 local matches and one female bout, this will be an exciting test of the promotion’s mainstay value in producing a weekly fighting event.

Also announced on Twitter, London Shoot Fighter Michael Page will make his debut on SFL 7. If things remain on schedule, this is just two weeks away.

Press release:

SFL 5 – Friday Night Fight Nights Returns
Friday 19th October
*** UK – 4:30pm *** L.A – 8:30am *** Hong Kong 11.30pm ***
LIVE & FREE to air on https://www.youtube.com/sfl

Full fight card:

Lakhwinder Singh Sekhon vs Mohamed Abdel Hamid
Sandeep Yadav vs Amit Kumar
Rajinder Meena vs Amitesh Chaubey
Manjit Kolekar vs Ritika Singh
Sarabjit Singh vs Rajesh Sallan
Ranjith K vs Debajit Roy
Siddesh Shirgaonkar vs Soro Ismael

SFL 5
Headlining SFL 5 will be British-Indian rising star ‘Lightning’ Lakhwinder Singh Sekhon, an undefeated knockout-artist that already has two SFL victories to his name. Having won all of his bouts via stoppages thus far, Sekhon is looking to continue his winning streak. Facing him will be Mohamed Abdel Hamid of Egypt, one of Africa’s most respected MMA fighters who will be making his official debut with SFL.
Sekhon said: ´I am glad to be back fighting. I joined SFL to test myself as a fighter, so I am never concerned about who they put me up against. I am well-rounded, I can finish the fight standing or on the ground and if the opportunity comes I will stop him.´

Mohamed Abdel Hamid said: ‘I know the Indian and British fans want Lakhwinder to win but I feel sorry for them all because I will beat him and defeat him.’

SFL are dedicated to promoting female MMA and are proud to put on the first professional all Indian female bout in MMA history featuring the SFL Challengers show female winner, Mumbai’s Manjit Kolekar. Coming fresh of her dominant displays on the way to becoming the SFL Challengers Champion, Kolekar faces her first SFL test against Ritika Singh, who is chasing redemption after a controversial early exit from the SFL Challengers show.

Manjit Kolekar said: ‘I’m glad that Ritika has challenged me once again. I beat her once at an amateur MMA bout – the re-match won’t be any different – oh yeah maybe I will knock her out faster and harder.’

With the undercard featuring the likes of SFL Challengers semi-finalists Rajinder Meena and Sandeep Yadav, as well as British-Indian Muay Thai expert Rajesh Sallan, SFL 5 is certain to put on another action-packed, knockout-filled show highlighting the rapid ascension of Indian MMA.

Tune in Friday 19th October https://www.youtube.com/sfl to catch the second episode of SFL Friday Night Fight Night and witness another spectacular night of Indian MMA. And play along with the new SFL MMA fantasy game http://superfightleague.com/mmagame/

http://mma-in-asia.com/region/india/sfl-5-friday-night-fights-returns/
MR.WILLIE

SFL 5 – FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS RETURNS Empty SFL 5 streams live Friday 11:30 a.m. ET...

Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:54 pm
The second edition of Super Fight League’s weekly Friday Fight Nights streams live and free, Friday, October 19th, at 11:30 a.m. ET.

SFL 5
SFL Arena
Mumbai, India

Lakhwinder Singh vs. Mohemed Abdel Hamid (Main Event)
Colleen Schneider vs. Julia Berezikova
Rajinder Meena vs. Amitesh Chaubey
Sandeep Yadav vs. Amit Kumar
Sarabjit Singh vs. Rajesh Sallan
Ranjith K vs. Debajit Roy
Siddesh Shirgaonkar vs. Soro Ismael

Headlining SFL 5 will be undefeated British-Indian rising star 'Lightning' Lakhwinder Singh Sekhon, who has won all of his bouts via stoppages thus far. Sekhon is looking to continue his winning streak versus Mohamed Abdel Hamid of Egypt, one of Africa's most respected MMA fighters.

SFL is proud to put on the first professional all Indian female bout in MMA history featuring the SFL Challengers show female winner, Mumbai's Manjit Kolekar. Kolekar faces her first SFL test against Ritika Singh, who is chasing redemption after a controversial early exit from the SFL Challengers show.

The undercard featuring the likes of SFL Challengers semi-finalists Rajinder Meena and Sandeep Yadav, as well as British-Indian Muay Thai expert Rajesh Sallan.

SFL 4 Replay: Bhabajeet Choudhary vs Charanjeet Singh

SFL 5 – FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS RETURNS Method=get&s=bhabajeet-choudhary-charanjeet-singh-gif

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/428171/SFL-5-streams-live-Friday-1130-am-ET/
Adax

SFL 5 – FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS RETURNS Empty Re: SFL 5 – FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS RETURNS

Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:07 pm
SFL 4 was entertaining, I'm gonna try to catch this one for sure. Glad their building up Indian fighters, they have over a billion people in their country so there's plenty of opportunity for talent no doubt.
Sponsored content

SFL 5 – FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS RETURNS Empty Re: SFL 5 – FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS RETURNS

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum