GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
marchegiano
marchegiano

Fedor Emelianenko vs Andrei Arlovski - Full Fight Video (Affliction Day of Reckoning) Empty Fedor Emelianenko vs Andrei Arlovski - Full Fight Video (Affliction Day of Reckoning)

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:01 am

He was the hero of the Bowery, a prince of lawless times
Then was battered by the "Butcherman" in 1849
He knew the game of fisticuffs, he knew the game of fight
But no one knew the game would come and take his life that night
Fisticuffs by Primus
Fedor Fanboy
Fedor Fanboy

Fedor Emelianenko vs Andrei Arlovski - Full Fight Video (Affliction Day of Reckoning) Empty Re: Fedor Emelianenko vs Andrei Arlovski - Full Fight Video (Affliction Day of Reckoning)

Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:38 pm
Fedor Emelianenko vs Andrei Arlovski - Full Fight Video (Affliction Day of Reckoning) 2345577715
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Fedor Emelianenko vs Andrei Arlovski - Full Fight Video (Affliction Day of Reckoning) Empty Re: Fedor Emelianenko vs Andrei Arlovski - Full Fight Video (Affliction Day of Reckoning)

Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:19 pm
Another UFC champion falls to Fedor. Not only that, the then #2 ranked Heavyweight in the world.
westcott123
westcott123

Fri May 01, 2020 2:27 am
Rocksoldier84 wrote:Another UFC champion falls to Fedor. Not only that, the then #2 ranked Heavyweight in the world.

Not only that he is 3 years younger than Fedor had Less fights than Fedor too.
westcott123
westcott123

Sun May 10, 2020 2:18 am
Unrelated Justin gatheje won the interim strap what do you know another fighter from the so called B leagues winning championship in the UFC .

I know I know those UFC contacts with their mystical properties.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sun May 10, 2020 1:04 pm
westcott123 wrote:Unrelated Justin gatheje won the interim strap what do you know another fighter from the so called B leagues winning championship in the UFC .

It's such a laughable joke at this point. Not only that but a B-League fighter beat an Ultimate Fighter winner.
westcott123
westcott123

Sun May 10, 2020 4:38 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:Unrelated Justin gatheje won the interim strap what do you know another fighter from the so called B leagues winning championship in the UFC .

It's such a laughable joke at this point. Not only that but a B-League fighter beat an Ultimate Fighter winner.

Yeah pretty much won every round too .
westcott123
westcott123

Sun May 10, 2020 10:55 pm
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i-think-ngannou-beats-the-2-out-of-the-3-hw-kings-of-pride.4106071/page-3

Still involves Fedor so Francis ko someone while swinging like the wacky inflatable arm man yet he beat these three in their primes? . Francis really is like a modern day heavyweight version of sokodju in that if he doesn't get you out in the first round his cardio starts to dwindle.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Fri May 15, 2020 9:45 pm
westcott123 wrote:https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i-think-ngannou-beats-the-2-out-of-the-3-hw-kings-of-pride.4106071/page-3

Still involves Fedor so Francis ko someone while swinging like the wacky inflatable arm man yet he beat these three in their primes? . Francis really is like a modern day heavyweight version of sokodju in that if he doesn't get you out in the first round his cardio starts to dwindle.

Same guy who makes Mark Coleman look like Cain Velasquez in the cardio department. I agree. Fedor is more well rounded and a cement mixer as far as power is concerned. Cro Cop is more technical and that worked better than haymaker throwing as seen in his second fighter with Wanderlei. Noguiera has excellent tolerance for punishment and more skilled. Couture would probably fight a smart game and can tire out Francis.
westcott123
westcott123

Mon May 18, 2020 7:41 pm
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i-think-ngannou-beats-the-2-out-of-the-3-hw-kings-of-pride.4106071/page-3

Same guy who makes Mark Coleman look like Cain Velasquez in the cardio department. I agree. Fedor is more well rounded and a cement mixer as far as power is concerned. Cro Cop is more technical and that worked better than haymaker throwing as seen in his second fighter with Wanderlei. Noguiera has excellent tolerance for punishment and more skilled. Couture would probably fight a smart game and can tire out Francis.

Exactly there is a reason why when Fedor, Antonio, Mirko were in their primes it was called The golden era of heavyweights. Until Francis. Can submit from his back , throw a swift head kick or go a full 5 rounds without Huffing and puffing after the first round I will call him evolved.
westcott123
westcott123

Mon May 25, 2020 9:38 pm
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/stipes-wins-are-far-better-than-fedors.4110221/

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄 Then stipe gets dethroned and all of a sudden oh no it's uh Curtis blaydes the greatest heavyweight of all time he fought better guys fucking blah blah blah blah.

According to whom ever from their implication Rankings from 2001 2002 etc they don't count . Obviously reasons Because the number one heavyweight was a pride guy hell the number two guy was a pride fighter. Hell the pound 4 pound Ranking was mostly Pride fc fighters.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum