Fedor Emelianenko vs Heath Herring Full Fight Video

Go down

Fedor Emelianenko vs Heath Herring Full Fight Video Empty Fedor Emelianenko vs Heath Herring Full Fight Video

Post by marchegiano on Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:43 am

He was the hero of the Bowery, a prince of lawless times
Then was battered by the "Butcherman" in 1849
He knew the game of fisticuffs, he knew the game of fight
But no one knew the game would come and take his life that night
Fisticuffs by Primus
marchegiano
marchegiano

Back to top Go down

Fedor Emelianenko vs Heath Herring Full Fight Video Empty Re: Fedor Emelianenko vs Heath Herring Full Fight Video

Post by Fedor Fanboy on Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:38 pm

Fedor Emelianenko vs Heath Herring Full Fight Video 474982020
Fedor Fanboy
Fedor Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Fedor Emelianenko vs Heath Herring Full Fight Video Empty Re: Fedor Emelianenko vs Heath Herring Full Fight Video

Post by westcott123 on Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:17 pm

The fight that people sat up and took notice .
westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:50 pm

westcott123 wrote:The fight that people sat up and took notice .

This is fascinating fight because some of the zombies only know Herring from his mediocre UFC run and don't think much of this win but the funny thing was not only was Herring an elite fighter at the time but he was top 5 and was the betting favorite.

Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:08 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:

This is fascinating fight because some of the zombies only know Herring from his mediocre UFC run and don't think much of this win but the funny thing was not only was Herring an elite fighter at the time but he was top 5 and was the betting favorite.

He was coming of a title fight against big nog yet Fedor made him look like an amateur.

He was top 5 just didn't get over the hump

I'm a huge MMA fan but fuck it has some of the worst fans and some of The biggest bandwagon fans .

You don't see kickboxing fans " you suck if you're not in glory " " one fc is a b league promotion full of roids "

Bandwagon that Jorge masvidal they didn't give a shit about him until his 5 sec flying knee to ben askren . As soon as someone else comes along he will be yesterday news.

Man seriously in all honesty I have stopped arguing with the zombies age's ago . I have Better things to do . I just sit back and laugh .

westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:03 pm

westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

He was coming of a title fight against big nog yet Fedor made him look like an amateur.

He was top  5 just didn't get over the hump

I'm a huge MMA fan but fuck it has some of the worst fans and some of The biggest bandwagon fans .

You don't see kickboxing fans " you suck if you're not in glory " " one fc is a b league promotion full of roids "

Bandwagon that Jorge masvidal they didn't give a shit about him until his 5 sec flying knee to ben askren . As soon as someone else comes along he will be yesterday news.

Man seriously in all honesty I have stopped arguing with the zombies age's ago . I have Better things to do . I just sit back and laugh .

Well, the fact they can't keep track of who the Heavyweight GOAT is as they quickly went from Cain to Stipe shows how fickle they are and they'll latch on to someone else next.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:28 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

Well, the fact they can't keep track of who the Heavyweight GOAT is as they quickly went from Cain to Stipe shows how fickle they are and they'll latch on to someone else next.

That's true it's this insert guy is the greatest heavyweight of all time no he lost its the guy who beat him no no he just lost its the guy who beat him.

These wme fans they're not as good as zuffa zombies at least they were original.
westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:39 pm

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

Don't forget the evolution I mean apparently DC is better than Cro cop everywhere according to zombie logic that means DC should win in glory or lion fight hell 90s k1 when it had the best heavyweight strikers on the planet.

westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:25 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/02/frank-mir-wanst-to-retire-ufc-avenge-fedor-emelianenko-loss/amp

Frankie Boy saying Fedor got lucky I think he won't accept that even after beating Tim Sylvia the top heavyweights were over in Japan I reckon he hates that fact.
westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:03 pm

westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

Don't forget the evolution I mean apparently DC is better than Cro cop everywhere according to zombie logic that means DC should win in glory or lion fight hell 90s k1 when it had the best heavyweight strikers on the planet.

The funny thing is that while DC is a great fighter, his resume isn't that amazing in the UFC. His only great wins were against Mir, Johnson, and Miocic (the latter he lost in the rematch). Other than that, his UFC resume saw him beat middle of the road fighters like Cummins and Lewis or washed up undersized aging fighters like Anderson and Henderson and he barely got by Gustafsson. Not to mention he fought smaller opponents at Light Heavyweight.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:05 pm

westcott123 wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/02/frank-mir-wanst-to-retire-ufc-avenge-fedor-emelianenko-loss/amp

Frankie Boy saying Fedor got lucky I think he won't accept that even after beating Tim Sylvia the top heavyweights were over in Japan I reckon he hates that fact.

I don't think the outcome will be different. Got that right. Look at Mir's resume before UFC bought PRIDE. He wasn't beating up killers. I think he only had two good wins and that was over Sylvia and a washed up Pete Williams. His only other notable win was over an even more washed up Tank Abbott.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:34 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

The funny thing is that while DC is a great fighter, his resume isn't that amazing in the UFC. His only great wins were against Mir, Johnson, and Miocic (the latter he lost in the rematch). Other than that, his UFC resume saw him beat middle of the road fighters like Cummins and Lewis or washed up undersized aging fighters like Anderson and Henderson and he barely got by Gustafsson. Not to mention he fought smaller opponents at Light Heavyweight.

I agree DC is a great fighter he is no goat
1 he never was the number one guy at 205lbs
Anderson ( Sonnen' Franklin)
Fedor ( noguiera, cro cop)
Gsp ( Hughes , sera, Penn)
DJ ( Dodson, benevidez, cejudo)
Aldo ( Faber , Mendez)
These guys beat their rivals even if they lost the first fight or a rematch they still have a win over them. DC never defeated Jones .

Heavyweight he belongs in the top ten below Fedor noguiera stipe couture
Fedor was the man for years
Couture and noguiera won multiple titles
Stipe defended his belt more times than DC.

I just laugh of how today's heavyweights are more evolved. What their bigger ? Sorry but until I see Derick Lewis submit someone of his Back or Francis throw a swift head kick.

Stipe wrestle boxer as if that Style wasn't around Back then .
westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:43 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/02/frank-mir-wanst-to-retire-ufc-avenge-fedor-emelianenko-loss/amp

I don't think the outcome will be different. Got that right. Look at Mir's resume before UFC bought PRIDE. He wasn't beating up killers. I think he only had two good wins and that was over Sylvia and a washed up Pete Williams. His only other notable win was over an even more washed up Tank Abbott.

The fact that Fedor defeated more UFC champions than Mir has to be a thorn in his side. Oh but according to ufc fan boy logic " Fedor didn't best them when they were champions so it doesn't count " yet these are the same arse holes as soon as a UFC guy beats an ex Pride champion. " This shows how superior the ufc is to Pride " .
westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:01 am

westcott123 wrote:
Rocksoldier84 wrote:

The fact that Fedor defeated more UFC champions than Mir has to be a thorn in his side.  Oh but according to ufc fan boy logic " Fedor didn't best them when they were champions so it doesn't count " yet these are the same arse holes as soon as a UFC guy beats an ex Pride champion. " This shows how superior the ufc is to Pride " .

It's real funny how a guy who never fought in the UFC beat more former champions than a guy who spent about 17 years in the promotion.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:56 pm

Man if Only People went by how good or bad the individual fighter is rather than on whether they're in a certain organisation.
westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:43 pm

westcott123 wrote:Man if Only People went by how good or bad the individual fighter is rather than on whether they're in a certain organisation.

Well, we can agree that Dana and the UFC poisoned the well.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:18 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:Man if Only People went by how good or bad the individual fighter is rather than on whether they're in a certain organisation.

Well, we can agree that Dana and the UFC poisoned the well.

The difference between us and the UFC fan base ? Is that we are fans who don't rip on fighter's for not being in a certain organisation where as they do.

westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:28 pm

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/im-honestly-glad-that-majority-of-mma-fans-consider-stipe-the-heavyweight-goat-outside-of-sherdog.4003621/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/exclusive-interviews/pro-heavyweights-name-their-265-pound-goat/%3famp

Top one jon Jones names stipe as the heavyweight Goat
The bottom one they stipe as heavyweight Goat.

I wonder if they are saying that because they think it is true or is it that if I best him then I'm the man ??

I do think that stipe is a goat heavyweight champion still he isn't number one people do have recency bias .

westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:52 am

westcott123 wrote:https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/im-honestly-glad-that-majority-of-mma-fans-consider-stipe-the-heavyweight-goat-outside-of-sherdog.4003621/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/exclusive-interviews/pro-heavyweights-name-their-265-pound-goat/%3famp

I wonder if they are saying that because they think it is true or is it that if I best him then I'm the man ??

I do think that stipe is  a goat heavyweight champion still he isn't number one people do have recency bias .

I like Miocic but he's the new Cain Velasquez, nothing more. He's the flavor of the month. He'll eventually lose and people will move on to the next guy. Fedor's legacy continues to loom over heavyweight MMA.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:20 am

Rocksoldier84 wrote:
westcott123 wrote:https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/im-honestly-glad-that-majority-of-mma-fans-consider-stipe-the-heavyweight-goat-outside-of-sherdog.4003621/

I do think that stipe is  a goat heavyweight champion still he isn't number one people do have recency bias .

I like Miocic but he's the new Cain Velasquez, nothing more. He's the flavor of the month. He'll eventually lose and people will move on to the next guy. Fedor's legacy continues to loom over heavyweight MMA.

Exactly right let's be real we all know it is because Fedor was never in the UFC .

westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:51 pm

westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by westcott123 on Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:00 am

https://youtu.be/aF3EH9jsrOE

Mark Hunt talking about what scum bags the UFC brass are . Obviously guys like Fedor saw the writing on the Wall and thought no fuck This. According to hunt the fighters there only get 4% of the revenue.

That's the problem with some of these MMA fighters is that they have a " I have to Go to the UFC" instead of " I should go to whoever is going to pay me the most " .
westcott123
westcott123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocksoldier84 on Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:18 pm

westcott123 wrote:https://youtu.be/aF3EH9jsrOE

Mark Hunt talking about what scum bags the UFC brass are . Obviously guys like Fedor saw the writing on the Wall and thought no fuck This. According to hunt the fighters there only get 4% of the revenue.

That's the problem with some of these MMA fighters is that they have a " I have to Go to the UFC" instead of " I should go to whoever is going to pay me the most " .

Well, we've known about this for a long time. There's been controversy regarding pay for a decade or so. Sadly, many of these fighter either probably don't read UFC contracts before signing or simply don't care.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum