GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

Revelation Goiti Yamauchi signs as the elusive ' Sensation ': Bellator Empty Revelation Goiti Yamauchi signs as the elusive ' Sensation ': Bellator

Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:15 am
The day January 15, 2013 will be unforgettable to Goiti Yamauchi. Ten days after completing 20 years of age, the beast signed with Bellator, second largest MMA organization in the world.

Owner of a Jiu-Jitsu very well applied to MMA, Goiti ended in ten of his 11 victories in professional cartel, which has only a setback.

Still vibrating with the great opportunity of his short career, yet the fighter spoke with the mat and was unable to measure their happiness.

"I am delighted to now be part of the event. It is an indescribable feeling! It was a real thrill, did 10 years of defend battle, always seeking the best ", celebrated.

Goiti Yamauchi arrives to compose the squad between the feathers of Bellator. Confident, he thinks big, even though no date or opponent set for its debut: "I will do my best always, and, if God willing, to bring another belt to Brazil".

Japa tupiniquim

Born in Aichi Prefecture, Japan, Goiti landed in Brazil, more precisely in Curitiba, in ParanĂ¡, when he was three years old. Already naturalized Brazilian, he says: "I am Brazilian body and soul".

Guess gringo belt

Already bound in your category, Goiti will be eyeing the duel between the featherweight champion, Pat Curran, and Patricio Pitbull, which takes place on Thursday (17), at Bellator 85, the first edition of the event to be displayed by the American note Spike TV channel.

Succinct, the new employee of the event point your favorite for the confrontation that is the top of the category: "I think gives Curran".

http://www.tatame.com.br/revelacao-goiti-yamauchi-assina-como-o-bellator-sensacao-indescritivel/
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Revelation Goiti Yamauchi signs as the elusive ' Sensation ': Bellator Empty Re: Revelation Goiti Yamauchi signs as the elusive ' Sensation ': Bellator

Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:09 pm
great signing! this kid has really good BJJ

he's another Dantas...future world champ
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Revelation Goiti Yamauchi signs as the elusive ' Sensation ': Bellator Empty Re: Revelation Goiti Yamauchi signs as the elusive ' Sensation ': Bellator

Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:41 pm
GOITI IS THE BEST!!!!!

fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:39 pm
Bellators talent scouts and relations crew are virtually unparalleled ..

They truly get a hookup on Russian and Brazilian talent.

I'd love to see bellator work with a Japanese org fir some smaller weight talent and to establish some roots fir a possible super show in Japan.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:42 pm
Yamauchi has been a great addition to the Bellator roster. If he can prove he can make weight then he should be a force in the featherweight division.

I agree with FKA. I would like to see some more Japanese talent.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum