GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to announce Global MMA's purchase pf Still Island (Pride)

+10
feltcher harry
Wolfman
KSW
rezin
lilpenguin
Larry Lourner
IQ Wrestler
backdoor to zuffa
Undercover CAN
Larry Holms Punched me
14 posters
Go down
Larry Lourner
Larry Lourner

I would like to announce Global MMA's purchase pf Still Island (Pride) - Page 2 Empty Re: I would like to announce Global MMA's purchase pf Still Island (Pride)

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:15 am
IQ Wrestler wrote:We had every intention of running SI as a separate brand but....uhhh....That would be a lot of effort

A merger would be for the best. No splitting of talent pools, better co promoted posting match ups, etc
Larry Holms Punched me
Larry Holms Punched me

I would like to announce Global MMA's purchase pf Still Island (Pride) - Page 2 Empty Re: I would like to announce Global MMA's purchase pf Still Island (Pride)

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:16 am
Too much work. Look what happened to Team Takeover - huge forum with a shit-ton of great posters, but too spread out, too Zuffa. We will be the opposite, we will have a Global view of the sport. Thanks to my agents for the great posting, hopefully they like their new home.

All former posters of SI/Shooto are welcomed to a piece of the $45 that was used to purchase our former home; send me the paperwork.
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:16 am
Larry Lourner wrote:
IQ Wrestler wrote:We had every intention of running SI as a separate brand but....uhhh....That would be a lot of effort

A merger would be for the best. No splitting of talent pools, better co promoted posting match ups, etc

Somewhere, Colin Farrell is looking into a camera. Wearing a scarf.
Larry Holms Punched me
Larry Holms Punched me

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:19 am
I'm just glad we have left the naysayers in the dirt - Global is here. IF you don't like it, fuck off, Tinobar, etc.
Larry Lourner
Larry Lourner

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:20 am
Larry Holms Punched me wrote:I'm just glad we have left the naysayers in the dirt - Global is here. IF you don't like it, fuck off, Tinobar, etc.

Hello, LHPM, can I ask you for an interview?
Larry Holms Punched me
Larry Holms Punched me

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:20 am
Zuffa did 9/11

Larry Holms Punched me
Larry Holms Punched me

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:22 am
Sure, PM me the questions, etc.
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:22 am
Cleanse us of the Zuffa influence.

One beer at a time.
Larry Lourner
Larry Lourner

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:23 am
Notable SI poster Kim "#1" Jong-nam may be cut

Larry Holms Punched me wrote:Kimbar might be cut, depending on his buyout.

Source: https://global-mma.forumotion.com/t605-si-fighters-to-be-cut-after-the-merger
Undercover CAN
Undercover CAN

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:24 am
Larry Holms Punched me wrote:Zuffa did 9/11

ITS TRUE !

Proof of a 9/11 Zuffa attack !

I would like to announce Global MMA's purchase pf Still Island (Pride) - Page 2 Kyvug

Notice the jet liner behind Dana White....?

Coincidence ?

:?:
Larry Lourner
Larry Lourner

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:24 am
I FUCKING KNEW IT!
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:25 am
<--- The planes in my avatar flew over Zuffa HQ in Nevada. We are slowly piecing the pieces together. One piece at a time.

Peace.
Undercover CAN
Undercover CAN

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:26 am
MORE PROOF !

Big Nog officially flew the planes HIMSELF !

I would like to announce Global MMA's purchase pf Still Island (Pride) - Page 2 AgZK1kzCEAAtjop
Larry Lourner
Larry Lourner

I would like to announce Global MMA's purchase pf Still Island (Pride) - Page 2 Empty New Interview with SI owner/Global co-owner, LHPM

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:27 am
[02:24:19] Larry Lourner : what can you tell me about legal action you will take against SI ent?

[02:24:41] Larry Holms Punched me : Well, it's quite simple

[02:25:02] Larry Holms Punched me : He is binded to the contact

[02:25:11] Larry Holms Punched me : HE IS a part owner

[02:25:28] Larry Holms Punched me : Already paid his portion of the money used to buy us

[02:25:46] Larry Holms Punched me : If he goes any further he will face Global inc.

[02:25:50] Larry Lourner : so what youre telling me is that his contract is a part of the buyout? and that legal action can and will be taken against him if he doesnt comply with the new buyout?

[02:25:55] Larry Holms Punched me : We have a team ready

[02:26:02] Larry Holms Punched me : Yes

[02:26:17] Larry Holms Punched me : He is part of the deal; he must come here or retire from the internet

[02:26:31] Larry Lourner : K, thanks for your time, Holms.

-----

There you have it, folks.
Larry Holms Punched me
Larry Holms Punched me

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:28 am
I've just sent out a release to Larry Lourner of North Carolina regarding Tinobar, TinoBar ent.
Larry Holms Punched me
Larry Holms Punched me

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:30 am
Very underground way of reporting the news.
Undercover CAN
Undercover CAN

I would like to announce Global MMA's purchase pf Still Island (Pride) - Page 2 Empty Exclusive: GLOBAL to purchase rights to ITS SHOWTIME

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:36 am
In a swift , and cunning hostile takeover of ITS SHOWTIME public shares, GLOBAL/SI ent. inc has announced it has officially aquired the now defunct kickfighting organization for 14 american dollars, and 2 churro's. There first event will be scheduled January 15, 2012.

Fights will include new, and undiscoverd kickfighting talent on the cutting edge of stand up fighting.

---Reutuers

GLOBAL PRESENTS BACKYARD KICK FIGHTING SHOWTIME
Larry Holms Punched me
Larry Holms Punched me

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:38 am
Stop trolling.

For real, though, we should think about purchasing Team Takeover 2.0 while the economy is down.
Larry Lourner
Larry Lourner

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:39 am
Wow, talk about world ass athletes.

The Zuffa Zombies don't pay attention because this isn't UFC but these guys are good.

Maybe the UFC should prove themselves against these guys

Great posting as always, UC.
Larry Holms Punched me
Larry Holms Punched me

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:40 am
Sorry, but we should focus on other forums and work our way up.
Larry Lourner
Larry Lourner

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:41 am
Larry Holms Punched me wrote:Sorry, but we should focus on other forums and work our way up.

I disagree. We should go the Elite XC route and purchase all these orgs to fight against Zuffa
Undercover CAN
Undercover CAN

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:41 am
Listen Im just giving a full discloser to our posters, and share holders. They have every right to know our buisness practices.

Anything else would be like insider trading or some shit.
Larry Lourner
Larry Lourner

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:44 am
Undercover CAN wrote:Listen Im just giving a full discloser to our posters, and share holders. They have every right to know our buisness practices.

Anything else would be like insider trading or some shit.

Keeping everything private and the public uninformed is such a Zuffa thing Rolling Eyes

I can't believe anyone would want to run it like that Rolling Eyes
Larry Holms Punched me
Larry Holms Punched me

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:50 am
Kim, Code
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:50 am
With the acquisition, the organization name will be changed to It's Longtime to reflect our new outlook. We hope to run it for very long time.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum