GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

Jan Błachowicz rejects 4 fight deal with wsof beacuse he wants to go to the ufc Empty Jan Błachowicz rejects 4 fight deal with wsof beacuse he wants to go to the ufc

Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:10 pm
Jan Błachowicz rejects 4 fight deal with wsof beacuse he wants to go to the ufc B%C5%82achowicz1

The organization of the World Series of Fighting press release sent out today officially announced the date and place of the fifth gala on September 14, and Atlantic City. Originally, the main event champion NSS Jan Błachowicz (17-3 MMA) had its debut in the U.S. by taking Anthony Johnson (15-4 MMA), to perform overseas Pole did not happen. The reason is, according to the Polish side, trying to change the terms of the contract agreed with the WSOF. Here's what the statement on the subject posted on his Facebook profile

Błachowicz:
I would like to formally explain the reasons for my fight at the gala World Series of Fighting, scheduled for September this year, but will not take place. Originally my rival was to be found in the world of MMA Anthony Johnson having already played in the UFC. Some time ago there were rumors that Johnson said gala in Atlantic City, allegedly had to face Mike Kyle `em.

Probably up to this match occurs, because the turmoil at rival Johnson by my thoughts resulted from the attempt to create pressure on me to sign a new contract before my debut in WSOF.

Originally the contract concerned a duel, which in case of a win over Johnson, much closer to me to pursue my life purpose and dreams, the contract with the UFC. Page WSOF set, however the condition that the contract must be changed to min. Exclusive four fights. This meant that at least three consecutive years of waiting for the coveted debut in the UFC. On the first of July I started preparing for the September fight. Now I feel cheated by WSOF both sports and financially.

Scheduled fight for KSW 24 was postponed due to fight in the United States. It was not possible to check in the ring or cage, and I am very unhappy. Preparations now concentrating to help my colleague Daniel klubowemu Omielańczukowi in building the mold prior to his debut in the UFC.

WSOF organizations prove that they made a mistake. I know my value and show good performances during the NSS gal that deserves a chance to prove themselves in the elite of the sport. MMA is my whole life. Do not give up the dream. Keep your fingers crossed for my fight at KSW and I hope soon also in the UFC.
With best regards,
John Błachowicz

In the absence of agreement on the line Błachowicz-WSOF Johnson will fight against the fifth night gala of the organization of Strikeforce veteran Mike Kyle (20-9-1 MMA, 2 NC).

http://www.mmarocks.pl/mike-kyle/world-series-of-fighting-bez-blachowicza-oswiadczenie-mistrza-ksw/
MR.WILLIE

Jan Błachowicz rejects 4 fight deal with wsof beacuse he wants to go to the ufc Empty Re: Jan Błachowicz rejects 4 fight deal with wsof beacuse he wants to go to the ufc

Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:15 pm
from what i heard of the company...

he was offered a 4 fight deal by wsof and he agreed to it, he send back an email that he would only sign a 1 fight deal vs rumble beacuse he wanted to fight in the ufc...

wsof felt disrespected and told him no!!! beacuse they are not a feeder league, 4 fight deal with them and he could continue fighting with ksw and jan said no,

thats why rumble vs kyle is happening....

their plans were rumble vs kyle and stringer vs jan.....

thats why stringer vs polley is happening now...

imo blachowicz is making the wrong choice here, wsof is not a feeder league, he could have earned a decent pay and could have continue to fight for ksw...also wsof never offered a fight vs rumble
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Jan Błachowicz rejects 4 fight deal with wsof beacuse he wants to go to the ufc Empty Re: Jan Błachowicz rejects 4 fight deal with wsof beacuse he wants to go to the ufc

Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:37 pm
Jan is really blowing this for himself, ufc could not care less about him. He's a star in europe and wsof would make him at least a known fighter in america amongst the sheep, sure hardcore people like me and willie know him but does suicide jimmy down the street? Nope.
wekka
wekka

Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:40 pm
I think id rather sign with WSOF. At least he'd be on the main card, instead of languishing on the Prelims.
Realidea
Realidea

Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:42 pm
mistake on his part. he could of continue being a star at KSW and making a name for him self here while at WSOF. if he does go to the UFC i dont see such a bright future for him there. plus he wont be able to fight in KSW
MR.WILLIE

Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:44 pm
he would have been the co-main event vs stringer in wsof 5 and fight for the title with a win in his second fight of his contract....

good luck if he recieves that offer from zuffa...
MR.WILLIE

Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:51 pm
i really wanted to see rumble vs jan for the title!!!

imo the best 2 lhw outside zuffa, but sometimes people dont make the

wise choices
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:52 pm
I bet zuffa offer's 3k to show 3k to win. fuck that noise.
Somnio

Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:13 pm
yeah, pretty bad choice on jan's part. the ufc will have him fighting low on their cards and he probably won't get past ryan jimmo.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:32 pm
Terrible news.  Really wanted to see Jan in this GP.  Hope they can still work something out.
MR.WILLIE

Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:31 pm
CDF47 wrote:Terrible news.  Really wanted to see Jan in this GP.  Hope they can still work something out.

cd i hope so, the problem is that jan and his camp would not commit to a longer deal, wsof would not do a 1fight deal, they are not a feeder company, the want to create a good champion and jan should have been part of it...

he is just blind on the ufc idea, dont know who is behind this, but it would hurt him at the end of the day...
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:40 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:
CDF47 wrote:Terrible news.  Really wanted to see Jan in this GP.  Hope they can still work something out.

cd i hope so, the problem is that jan and his camp would not commit to a longer deal, wsof would not do a 1fight deal, they are not a feeder company, the want to create a good champion and jan should have been part of it...

he is just blind on the ufc idea, dont know who is behind this, but it would hurt him at the end of the day...

Yeah, I think this was a bad move on his part.  He could have had KSW and WSOF contracts and possibly been a two promotion champ.  Zuffa may have got in his ear to try to break this thing up, who knows.
MR.WILLIE

Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:54 pm
CDF47 wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:

Yeah, I think this was a bad move on his part.  He could have had KSW and WSOF contracts and possibly been a two promotion champ.  Zuffa may have got in his ear to try to break this thing up, who knows.

he is turning his back on a possibility of having 2 titles in 2 different parts of the world to fight for zuffa....wow

wsof cannot offer him a 1 fight deal beacuse they are doing a gp....jan's people are lying
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:16 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:
CDF47 wrote:
MR.WILLIE wrote:

he is turning his back on a possibility of having 2 titles in 2 different parts of the world to fight for zuffa....wow

wsof cannot offer him a 1 fight deal beacuse they are doing a gp....jan's people are lying

Would be great if he would just fight for both orgs.  That would be ideal.  At a minimum, a one fight deal with Rumble would be cool as hell as well.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum