GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Filipovic wants Fedor rematch as 'Cro Cop' faces Alexander Emelianenko - Video Empty Filipovic wants Fedor rematch as 'Cro Cop' faces Alexander Emelianenko - Video

Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:53 am
Dagwood
Dagwood

Filipovic wants Fedor rematch as 'Cro Cop' faces Alexander Emelianenko - Video Empty Re: Filipovic wants Fedor rematch as 'Cro Cop' faces Alexander Emelianenko - Video

Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:55 am
Man both guys look good and sound like they are in a good place mentally. I hope we get a great fight.

MR.WILLIE

Filipovic wants Fedor rematch as 'Cro Cop' faces Alexander Emelianenko - Video Empty Re: Filipovic wants Fedor rematch as 'Cro Cop' faces Alexander Emelianenko - Video

Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:47 am
Dagwood wrote:Man both guys look good and sound like they are in a good place mentally. I hope we get a great fight.

Sure sounds like they will bring it on their fight! Pumped for this! Good old pride rematch!

Do you think that a big mirko fight can pull fedor out of retirement?
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:54 am
I saw this video live on the RT channel. Fedor won't come out of retirement just for 1 fight even if Aleks loses again. Even CroCop knows this.
adam
adam

Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:27 pm
I've got goosebumps.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:00 pm
Brock fight for millions wasn't enough I doubt fighting a Guy his brother will beat will be enough. Sad
KSW
KSW

Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:44 pm
Lol they used footage from two of my highlights.
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:02 pm
I hope Aleks knocks him out.
KSW
KSW

Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:04 pm
backdoor to zuffa wrote:I hope Aleks knocks him out.
Me too cheers It´s time for revenge, let´s just hope Cro Cop doesn´t get hurt.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:35 pm
KSW wrote:Lol they used footage from two of my highlights.
8) That's great! Which highlight vid of yours is that from?
KSW
KSW

Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:04 pm
Dagwood wrote:
KSW wrote:Lol they used footage from two of my highlights.
8) That's great! Which highlight vid of yours is that from?
Mirko Cro Cop Highlight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zczquwRSYGY
MMA Legends - Fedor vs Cro Cop https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vdZfFxZtOo
Apollo Reed

Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:29 pm
Fedor would probably finish him in a rematch but I'm down Very Happy
Dagwood
Dagwood

Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm
Apollo Reed wrote:Fedor would probably finish him in a rematch but I'm down Very Happy
Fedor's striking was super sharp in his last 3 fights. I think better than ever. Against Monson he proved he could be patient just boxing and pick someone apart til there's no flesh on the bone. The last two fast KO's where highlight reel level.

Fedor will never come out of retirement. He has so many irons in the fire it crazy. He works full-time for the Union of Russian MMA & the Russian Ministry of Sport. He also was just awarded and ambassadorship with SportAccord for Sambo. His regular news media appearances for these things happened all the time. He's also been very adamant that he wants to spend a lot more time with his children who really never saw him much at all.
Fairweather

Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:13 am
so he wants to get knocked out, and then knocked out again?
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:25 am
The ring favors strikers, the cage favors wrestlers.

The ring looks better though.
KSW
KSW

Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:07 am
Dagwood wrote:
Apollo Reed wrote:Fedor would probably finish him in a rematch but I'm down Very Happy
Fedor's striking was super sharp in his last 3 fights. I think better than ever. Against Monson he proved he could be patient just boxing and pick someone apart til there's no flesh on the bone. The last two fast KO's where highlight reel level.

Fedor will never come out of retirement. He has so many irons in the fire it crazy. He works full-time for the Union of Russian MMA & the Russian Ministry of Sport. He also was just awarded and ambassadorship with SportAccord for Sambo. His regular news media appearances for these things happened all the time. He's also been very adamant that he wants to spend a lot more time with his children who really never saw him much at all.
Fedor did look extremely good in his last 3. He could have continued fighitng for 3 more years but I´m glad he moved on with other things in his life.
Heretic
Heretic

Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:42 am
I hope cro cop can win this, Aleks has always been considered the biggest waste of potential in MMA. Just because he baked some bread and beat bob sapp some people think he is just going to steam roll everybody
Dagwood
Dagwood

Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:00 am
Heretic wrote:I hope cro cop can win this, Aleks has always been considered the biggest waste of potential in MMA. Just because he baked some bread and beat bob sapp some people think he is just going to steam roll everybody
That would be a steamed roll.
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:05 am
Heretic wrote:I hope cro cop can win this, Aleks has always been considered the biggest waste of potential in MMA. Just because he baked some bread and beat bob sapp some people think he is just going to steam roll everybody
Don't sell him short. He carved wood also. He is ready for a new chapter in his mma career.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum