GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

Nastula career does not end yet. "I want to fight with Pudzian" Empty Nastula career does not end yet. "I want to fight with Pudzian"

Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:48 pm
There was probably no one who was not sorry, looking at the final defeat of Paul Nastula. The legendary champion, however, do not give up. He goes on a nose job, is opening a new club, and begins to think about a farewell megawalce.

http://www.polskatimes.pl/artykul/1031135,nastula-nie-konczy-jeszcze-kariery-chce-walczyc-z-pudzianem,id,t.html?cookie=1
wekka
wekka

Nastula career does not end yet. "I want to fight with Pudzian" Empty Re: Nastula career does not end yet. "I want to fight with Pudzian"

Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:43 pm
That's a fair retirement fight. Either that or Ishii.
SRC
SRC

Nastula career does not end yet. "I want to fight with Pudzian" Empty Re: Nastula career does not end yet. "I want to fight with Pudzian"

Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:28 am
I think the battles the dude has been through he gets beat up by Ishii or Pudz. It'd be cool to see one more I guess.

Nastula career does not end yet. "I want to fight with Pudzian" BJIun1O
Adax

Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:08 pm
Pudzilla VS. Nastula for the pride of Poland!
KSW
KSW

Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:43 pm
Perfect matchup between two legends.
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:28 pm
I think I would actually like to see the Ishii fight more. Not sure he wins either but still both good fights.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:46 pm
PRIDE4EVER wrote:I think I would actually like to see the Ishii fight more. Not sure he wins either but still both good fights.
I agree. That would be a class way to go out. Olympic gold medalist Judoka vs Olympic gold medalist Judoka. 8) 

Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:21 pm
Dagwood wrote:
PRIDE4EVER wrote:I think I would actually like to see the Ishii fight more. Not sure he wins either but still both good fights.
I agree. That would be a class way to go out. Olympic gold medalist Judoka vs Olympic gold medalist Judoka. 8) 
yea that's what I was thinking two world class Judoka one ending his career one on his way up. Though if he fights Pudz I wouldn't be terrible disappointed battle for Polish bragging rights is cool too.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum