GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KSW
KSW

Cro Cops reaction to the Aleks incident Empty Cro Cops reaction to the Aleks incident

Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:21 pm
Cro Cops reaction to the Aleks incident 9731712818_c9528cb464

Translation from legendashow.com

I find it hard to believe that people are so unable to control themselves, professional athletes have no right to commit such offenses. Aleksander Emelianenko disgraced himself, the people who believed in him, and his brother Fedor - one of the greatest athletes in the history of mixed martial arts. It is unworthy but it´s Aleksanders business Filipovic said.

I don´t want to hurt Aleksander but I´m sure that the result would be the same as nine years ago. I'm in great shape and, unlike Emelianenko Jr, a true professional. I´m training and getting ready to work, not engaged in foolishness on night bars and hotels. I gave Aleksander Emelianenko a chance of revenge but everyone understands that a victory in 2004 is not just luck.

Cro Cop remembered only one episode of his life when he had to use his fists outside the ring.

I fight only in the ring and did not participate in any street fights. There was one episode when I beat three bullies in 1996 admitted Cro Cop. Drunk guys attacked me in my home village.  I got hit in the head and was forced to defend myself.  It was pure self-defense and I managed to hold the attackers until the police arrived.

About the upcoming fight with Alexei Oleinik, who hastily replaced Emelianenko, Cro Cop discusses the tactical training.

Yes when an athlete is in good shape he can prepare for any fighter. Now I am well trained physically and psychologically. In this case I sparred for Emelianenko who has more of an emphasis on the work of his hands. I had to keep a distance and act more in the rack. What the tactics will be for Oleinik I don´t know but I´m ready for any eventuality in the ring. We will be on the ground and the exchange of strikes will not be good for him.  I was able to recruit an excellent shape so I don´t care with who I fight.

Finally Mirko Filipovic has promised viewers an interesting and exciting fight and conveyed greetings to his Russian fans.

I think that the whole event will take place at a high level. The audience will enjoy an interesting match and of course I want to win.  I'll do what I can and let the best man win. Shoutout to all my fans in Russia. Come to the show and do not forget to bring popcorn! said the former police officer.
Heretic
Heretic

Cro Cops reaction to the Aleks incident Empty Re: Cro Cops reaction to the Aleks incident

Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:34 pm
cro cop speaks the truth Aleks definitely disgraced himself and "dicked the dog on this one" as we say in the states.
KSW
KSW

Cro Cops reaction to the Aleks incident Empty Re: Cro Cops reaction to the Aleks incident

Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:35 pm
Cro Cop seems very confident he´ll beat Aleks in the same fashion as the first time. Hopefully Legend makes this fight happen at the their next show because I think Aleks can win the rematch.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:12 pm
I blame Alex's ex wife for his recent self destructive behavior. The bitch divorced him and took 50% of his assets, plus took custody of his kids. Of course it will break down a man and make him do stupid things.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum