GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Dana says there is no reason Vitor shouldn´t be able to use trt in Nevada or anywhere else Empty Dana says there is no reason Vitor shouldn´t be able to use trt in Nevada or anywhere else

Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:57 pm
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/11/10/5087714/ufc-dana-white-no-reason-vitor-belfort-shouldnt-be-able-to-use-trt

What a joke lmfao Smile

Dana flip flops on the trt issue so much it isn't funny its bad its good were going to outlaw it now we create loopholes to help fighters cheat.

Simply put there is one major reason vitor shouldn't get a exemption and hasn't in the states.....

HE CHEATED HIS WHOLE CAREER!

Its his own fault he drained his balls of natural testosterone he doesn't get rewarded fir testing positive by giving him super juice.

Josh Barnett needs wada testing just to fight and ufc is babying vitor keeping him in Brazil now Dana's going to payoff nsac what a joke.

So question is ......

Are all formerly positive testing fighters eligible for trt? Or is only vitor allowed such privilege?
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Dana says there is no reason Vitor shouldn´t be able to use trt in Nevada or anywhere else Empty Re: Dana says there is no reason Vitor shouldn´t be able to use trt in Nevada or anywhere else

Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:09 pm
i feel your bro but that his gold boy !

backdoor to zuffa

Dana says there is no reason Vitor shouldn´t be able to use trt in Nevada or anywhere else Empty Re: Dana says there is no reason Vitor shouldn´t be able to use trt in Nevada or anywhere else

Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:10 pm
Dana doesn't give one shit about the integrity of sport. Whatever helps him make more money is what he pursues. Hopefully the NSAC will keep their stance, but [blood] money talks and Zuffa has a lot of it.

We are Global-MMA.com.

-backdoor to zuffa
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:13 pm
Zuffia got money to protect Vitor since they have Legit lawyer from NY who can get away with stuff.

adam

Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:06 pm
Dana is dense as fuck.
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:52 pm
Dana is so full of shit. So one minute TRT is "Human junk", then it's "Legal and great", then it's bad again, and now Vitor should be able to do it. Why does anyone take Dana seriously? He changes his stance all the time.

If Zuffa was smart, they would stop this shit and fast before it becomes a huge scandal. The actual press could have a field day going after a sport where guys fight in a cage all jacked up all the while the top promotion is bribing Athletic Commissions.
SRC
SRC

Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:12 pm
backdoor to zuffa wrote:Dana doesn't give one shit about the integrity of sport. Whatever helps him make more money is what he pursues. Hopefully the NSAC will keep their stance, but [blood] money talks and Zuffa has a lot of it.
That's every promoter in the history of combat sports (Except Coker, dude was a class act).

Dana says there is no reason Vitor shouldn´t be able to use trt in Nevada or anywhere else BJIun1O
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am
SRC wrote:
backdoor to zuffa wrote:Dana doesn't give one shit about the integrity of sport. Whatever helps him make more money is what he pursues. Hopefully the NSAC will keep their stance, but [blood] money talks and Zuffa has a lot of it.
That's every promoter in the history of combat sports (Except Coker, dude was a class act).
Suck a turd into a point and stab yourself with it. Don't give me that "every promoter in history of combat sports" shit. That's irrelevant. Difference is Dana White is one of the faces of MMA and is in a position to actually do something positive for a change yet he refuses to do so. He says one thing, but then does another. Perhaps I wouldn't care so much if it weren't for the fact that he's such a hypocritical POS.

You say this is one of the best messaging forums you've ever posted on, yet you seem to love sticking up for him. I ask you this: whose side are you on?

We are Global-MMA.com.

-backdoor to zuffa
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:19 am
SRC wrote:... Coker, dude was a class act

I agree with this part.

Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:52 am
March 14, 2013
"I don't care where he fights. We're going to test guys all the way up till they fight," White said about Belfort.  "It doesn't matter where he fights.  If you ask for a TRT exemption, you are going to be tested brutally."

White's point was made even stronger when discussing TRT and it's alleged fountain-of-youth effect on older fighters.

"If he can't stop taking it, maybe it's time to hang them up," said White.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1567796-dana-white-would-like-to-see-trt-banned-addresses-vitor-belfort-situation
SRC
SRC

Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:53 am
backdoor to zuffa wrote:
SRC wrote:
Suck a turd into a point and stab yourself with it. Don't give me that "every promoter in history of combat sports" shit. That's irrelevant. Difference is Dana White is one of the faces of MMA and is in a position to actually do something positive for a change yet he refuses to do so. He says one thing, but then does another.  Perhaps I wouldn't care so much if it weren't for the fact that he's such a hypocritical POS.

You say this is one of the best messaging forums you've ever posted on, yet you seem to love sticking up for him. I ask you this: whose side are you on?
Real mature post my friend. I thought this place was awesome, but you're hella hostile against everything I post. I feel like I'm a reasonable poster, you're hell bent on going against me. Please, refrain from trying too hard and think a bit. MMA is a huge sport, and the UFC is at the top. It's not about your opinions, it's about what's actually happening.

Dana says there is no reason Vitor shouldn´t be able to use trt in Nevada or anywhere else BJIun1O
KSW
KSW

Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:59 am
February 15, 2013
"TRT has become a way for people to cheat," White told fans. "If this is what your normal level should be and then you have guys training at huge levels for their whole camp then tapering down to get to normal levels before the f--- fight, that's cheating, and I don't like it anymore."

"There are plenty of guys in the UFC that are naturally gifted and talented fighters," White continued. "If your testosterone levels are too low then you're probably too old to be fighting, stop fighting."

In a quote confirmed with MMAFighting.com via text message, White said, "We can test everybody. I'm telling you right now, if you are using testosterone replacement therapy, get ready motherf---- because we're going to test the s--- out of you."

"Some things recently have lead me to believe that people are f--- cheaters, people are taking good things and turning it into a bad thing and if you want to play those games then guess what, we'll play."

"There's so much s--- out there. Right now there's banned substances and and we follow the regulations and we're going after the banned substances, TRT was never one of them and they would be tested leading up to the fight to make sure the levels are good. If you're on TRT now, you're going to wish you weren't. We're going to test the living s--- out of you."

"You have guys that go in there 100 percent natural with his talent and natural ability, against someone on TRT, basically someone that's on steroids. I'm absolutely 100 percent against TRT and now I'm going to start fighting it 100 percent with the athletic commissions and I want nothing to do with it."
http://www.mmafighting.com/ufc/2013/2/15/3993974/dana-white-to-trt-users-were-going-to-test-the-living-s-out-of-you
adam
adam

Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:27 am
Dana seems to flip flop on TRT so much. It's embarrassing.

Dana sides with whatever makes him the most money, despite what's best for the sport's integrity, and he realizes Belfort is red hot right now, especially in Brazil.

I still find him boring but I've gained a lot of respect for GSP for taking initiative with the VADA testing. It's in the right direction and it pisses me the fuck off how Dana undermines it all. It's seriously like Dana is hiding something here.

Despite if I dislike his fights, GSP seems to be a class act and someone who really respects the martial arts and integrity of the sport.

I hope him coming forward and doing VADA testing motivates more fighters to do this.

Dana McMahon will hate it Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum