GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global FC 4 Badr Hari Vs Arnold Oborotov Results & Discussion

+4
TeamJohnPerretti
backdoor to zuffa
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Kingfedor
8 posters
Go down
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Global FC 4 Badr Hari Vs Arnold Oborotov Results & Discussion Empty Global FC 4 Badr Hari Vs Arnold Oborotov Results & Discussion

Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:59 pm
Global FC 4 Badr Hari Vs Arnold Oborotov Results & Discussion 11410110

Global Fc 4
October 16, 2014
The Aviation Club
Dubai, United Arab EmiratesGlobal FC 4 Badr Hari Vs Arnold Oborotov Results & Discussion Ae

Results

Badr Hari vs Arnold Oborotov - Badr Hari wins by KO 1st round (straight right to the body)
Zabit Samedov vs Jafar Ahmadi - Zabit Samedov Wins by Unanimous Decision

Heavyweight Tournament
Ismael Lazaar vs Sem Tevette - Ismael Lazaar Wins by TKO 2nd Round (wins the heavyweight tournament)
Sem Tevette vs Mohamed Karim - Sem Tevette Wins Unanimous Decision
Ismael Lazaar vs Tai Tuivasa - Ismael Lazaar Wins by TKO 2nd Round

Single Fights
Srdjan Seles vs Fatih Ulusoy - Fatih Ulusoy wins by Split Decision
WBC Internaitional championship of Dubai Title: Erkan Varol vs Jamnian Srikam - Winner by decision Jamnian Srikam

MMA: Ahmed Amir vs Hossein Mollamahdi - Ahmed Amir Wins by Submission

MMA: Luke Jumeau vs Mohammad Mansoori - Luke Jumeau Wins by Rear naked choke

Muay Thai: Adrien Garlonta vs Davoud Ojaghi - Adrien Garlonta Wins By TKO (Left hook to the liver)[/b]

Last edited by Kingfedor on Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Global FC 4 Badr Hari Vs Arnold Oborotov Results & Discussion Empty Badr Hari vs. Patrice Quarteron on October 16

Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:14 pm
Global FC 4 Badr Hari Vs Arnold Oborotov Results & Discussion 10514553_974320935916880_5118901262845881547_n
Badr Hari facebook:
Dear fans,

I would like to confirm that I will be fighting Patrice Quarteron on October 16 in Dubai. I heard he’s trying to promote the fight by making it personal and trying to provoke me. I'm a businessman and i don't listen to trash. It’s not going to happen, Patrice. I will be in gym getting myself ready for our date and show my fans around the world why I’m the still the baddest fighter on the planet.

backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Global FC 4 Badr Hari Vs Arnold Oborotov Results & Discussion Empty Re: Global FC 4 Badr Hari Vs Arnold Oborotov Results & Discussion

Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:23 pm
I thought Badr was taking a hiatus from kickboxing. scratch
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Global FC 4 Badr Hari Vs Arnold Oborotov Results & Discussion Empty Re: Global FC 4 Badr Hari Vs Arnold Oborotov Results & Discussion

Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:36 am
backdoor to zuffa wrote:I thought Badr was taking a hiatus from kickboxing. scratch

I think it was a person posting that on an unofficial facebook page or something. Somebody else will know more but I read somewhere that talk about a "hiatus" turned out to be false.
wekka
wekka

Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:32 am
Starting to lose interest in Hari. He's got to start taking things seriously.
Miike
Miike

Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:05 am
TeamJohnPerretti wrote:
backdoor to zuffa wrote:I thought Badr was taking a hiatus from kickboxing. scratch

I think it was a person posting that on an unofficial facebook page or something. Somebody else will know more but I read somewhere that talk about a "hiatus" turned out to be false.

Yes it was false, it's not Badr that's posting on facebook.
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:51 pm
Global FC 4 Badr Hari Vs Arnold Oborotov Results & Discussion Melvin-manhoef
They announced that on the card will be another 4-man Heavyweight tournament for 1 million dirhams featuring Melvin Manhoef vs. Hassan and Ismael Lazaar vs. Tai Tuivasa. More fight to be announce soon.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:22 pm

not when he's making that ARAB MONEY!  Global FC 4 Badr Hari Vs Arnold Oborotov Results & Discussion 3466661197 
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:26 pm
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:08 pm
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:06 pm

God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:22 pm
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:38 pm
Hari seems to meet a "mystery fighter" instead of Quateron.

Miike
Miike

Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:24 pm
Golden Age wrote:Hari seems to meet a "mystery fighter" instead of Quateron.

So ridiculous....Quateron wasn't family friendly but Badr is?

Seems like there was truth to the claims that Badr didn't want to fight Quateron.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:15 am
At the press conference Quarteron dressed up as a Sheikh screaming and making noise and that´s not liked by the muslims in Dubai. Plus Badr is scurred since he didn´t even show up at the press conference.
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:53 am
Video of mentioned
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:03 pm
Arnold Oborotov (29-9) who lost last 3 fights is replacing Quarteron.
Miike
Miike

Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:12 pm
Well...This was a waste of time.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:16 am
Results

Badr Hari vs Arnold Oborotov - Badr Hari wins by KO 1st round (straight right to the body)
Zabit Samedov vs Jafar Ahmadi - Zabit Samedov Wins by Unanimous Decision

Heavyweight Tournament
Ismael Lazaar vs Sem Tevette - Ismael Lazaar Wins by TKO 2nd Round (wins the heavyweight tournament)
Sem Tevette vs Mohamed Karim - Sem Tevette Wins Unanimous Decision
Ismael Lazaar vs Tai Tuivasa - Ismael Lazaar Wins by TKO 2nd Round

Single Fights
Srdjan Seles vs Fatih Ulusoy - Fatih Ulusoy wins by Split Decision
WBC Internaitional championship of Dubai Title: Erkan Varol vs Jamnian Srikam - Winner by decision Jamnian Srikam

MMA: Ahmed Amir vs Hossein Mollamahdi - Ahmed Amir Wins by Submission

MMA: Luke Jumeau vs Mohammad Mansoori - Luke Jumeau Wins by Rear naked choke

Muay Thai: Adrien Garlonta vs Davoud Ojaghi - Adrien Garlonta Wins By TKO (Left hook to the liver)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum