GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IM SORRY...

+4
TheMaineIac
Wolfman
PRIDE NEVER DIE
Karmablade
8 posters
Go down
Karmablade
Karmablade

IM SORRY... Empty IM SORRY...

Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:34 pm
for my behavior on MMALinker. i went over board and lost my cool a few times, i promise to do nothing like that here. i need a forum to post on, i recognize a couple of you guys and you were cool i hope i found a new home.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

IM SORRY... Empty Re: IM SORRY...

Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:39 pm
never heard of you before, but welcome. IM SORRY... 1735768787
Wolfman
Wolfman

Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:17 pm
What have you done? Laughing

Anyway. Welcome to GMMA. IM SORRY... 469908358
TheMaineIac
TheMaineIac

Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:21 pm
i googled you bro

No No No No No
Karmablade
Karmablade

Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:25 pm
look i was wrong about Lesnar. maybe hes not the best in the world, but i shouldn't be harassed like this, Fedor lost more fights recently than Lesnar but people dont hate on Fedor like they do Brock.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:29 pm
Karmablade wrote:look i was wrong about Lesnar. maybe hes not the best in the world, but i shouldn't be harassed like this, Fedor lost more fights recently than Lesnar but people dont hate on Fedor like they do Brock.

Fedor's a legendary fighter with a brillant career, just because he lost 3 fights after 10 years or dominance doesn't make him bad. Brock was just in the beginning of his career and after all the hype he didn't delivered it. Anyway, how you became so passionate about Brock? Laughing
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:30 pm
Karmablade wrote:look i was wrong about Lesnar. maybe hes not the best in the world, but i shouldn't be harassed like this, Fedor lost more fights recently than Lesnar but people dont hate on Fedor like they do Brock.
FEDOR is THE GOAT. Brock is a chode.
IM SORRY... Zulud
Karmablade
Karmablade

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:16 pm
i wasn't saying Fedor isn't better. thats up in the air, im just saying when fedor loses there is always a reason, or excuse why he lost, and had the circumstances been any different he would have won for sure. why not the same for brock? i just think brock fans should be treated like any other fans.
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:17 pm
This is just...shameful.

Tim Sylvia would triangle Brock Lesnar like Monson... No
TheMaineIac
TheMaineIac

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:20 pm
Sweet Pea Is My Mom wrote:This is just...shameful.

Tim Sylvia would triangle Brock Lesnar like Monson... No
you shouldnt even be allowed to say sylvia and brock in the same sentence. timmy is the greatest HW in history brock lost to carwin and didnt even put up a fight vs reem and cain..

IM SORRY... 2345577715
ZuffaKiller

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:20 pm
i wasn't saying Fedor isn't better. thats up in the air, im just saying when fedor loses there is always a reason, or excuse why he lost, and had the circumstances been any different he would have won for sure. why not the same for brock? i just think brock fans should be treated like any other fans.

Because Brock was way over hyped and should have been humble in stead of disrespectful. Also if he was not rushed to the title to early then he would not have gotten the hate.
Karmablade
Karmablade

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:28 pm
i agree he may have been overhyped and fast tracked to a title shot, but his fans shouldn't be the one to suffer. i was wrong, he wasn't the best HW, but he did fight in the UFC and did capture the title, to me, that means more than the accomplishments Fedor has achieved outside of the UFC.
ZuffaKiller

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:35 pm
Karmablade wrote:i agree he may have been overhyped and fast tracked to a title shot, but his fans shouldn't be the one to suffer. i was wrong, he wasn't the best HW, but he did fight in the UFC and did capture the title, to me, that means more than the accomplishments Fedor has achieved outside of the UFC.

I don't see he supposedly accomplished more then Fedor. I really don't when has Brock ever won a heavyweight tournament where most of the guys in there were top 10? Brock never was dominate for 10 years either and the guy cannot take anyone that lays their fist on his face. So I don't know what you mean by he has accomplished more then Fedor.
TheMaineIac
TheMaineIac

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:45 pm
brock even feared timmy and made friends with him to SPARE HIS LIFE!

IM SORRY... Sylvia
Karmablade
Karmablade

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:52 pm
ZuffaKiller wrote:
Karmablade wrote:i agree he may have been overhyped and fast tracked to a title shot, but his fans shouldn't be the one to suffer. i was wrong, he wasn't the best HW, but he did fight in the UFC and did capture the title, to me, that means more than the accomplishments Fedor has achieved outside of the UFC.

I don't see he supposedly accomplished more then Fedor. I really don't when has Brock ever won a heavyweight tournament where most of the guys in there were top 10? Brock never was dominate for 10 years either and the guy cannot take anyone that lays their fist on his face. So I don't know what you mean by he has accomplished more then Fedor.

i had meant in the time brock had been with the UFC. it was 2008 when Brock entered the UFC. Brock had gotten a record of 5-3 before retiring. 3 loses coming to Mir Cain and Overeem while beating the likes of Carwin Herring Mir and Couture. to me, thats better than Fedor beating Sylvia, Arlovski, Rogers, Ishii and Monson, especially considering his losses to Werdum, Bigfoot and Henderson.
Karmablade
Karmablade

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:57 pm
The troll is being dealt with. Please disregard any post by "Karmablade".

Thanks,

Dagwood
Admin

TheMaineIac wrote:brock even feared timmy and made friends with him to SPARE HIS LIFE!

IM SORRY... Sylvia

Timmy couldn't beat a TUF reject...

IM SORRY... 2ccl7h5
ZuffaKiller

Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:09 am
Karmablade wrote:
ZuffaKiller wrote:

i had meant in the time brock had been with the UFC. it was 2008 when Brock entered the UFC. Brock had gotten a record of 5-3 before retiring. 3 loses coming to Mir Cain and Overeem while beating the likes of Carwin Herring Mir and Couture. to me, thats better than Fedor beating Sylvia, Arlovski, Rogers, Ishii and Monson, especially considering his losses to Werdum, Bigfoot and Henderson.

Im talking whole career Fedor has the better record and more top ten wins then Brock. Crawin was also over hyped aswell too and Brock could not even finish herring(Who Fedor was able to get a Finish over) despite it being a cut. Mir is inconsistent And Couture was way past his prime. Also Rogers was undefeated before Getting his loss to Fedor, Arlovski was on a win streak, Tim had a great fight with Noguiera (who he lost to) and No one besides Yoshida were able to beat Ishii.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:32 am
IM SORRY... 4003721579
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:50 pm
Brock runs away and VERBALLY taps to strikes, NUFF said.

IM SORRY... 1368594217
Brokeassmillionaire
Brokeassmillionaire

Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:53 pm
i wasn't saying Fedor isn't better. thats up in the air

stopped reading right about here
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum